Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Now by no means should we directly contact any of the people involved in this, particularly not to tease or harass them, so I'm definitely not suggesting anyone do this.

All I'm saying is that if some horrible people who are not at all involved with the Farms were to start tweeting triggering photos of Jelly Bellies to Mo, it would not, I repeat not, be funny. There would be nothing funny about that at ll.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder how people are going to react when they find out that Rial’s “IT HAPPENED TO ME” was a jellybean she signed and threw at Vic, then Vic ate it and said “I can say I ate Monica Rial!”

That is literally it.
The jelly bean story is starting to hit Google search results.

View attachment 727674
Wait what? Is that really it? That can't be real, no one is this batshit insane. I'll take my :optimistic: ratings like a champ, but I'm seriously pressing X on this one.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even ty was talking about it before the story was told
Is this an add-on to the hair pulling and sexual whispers she claimed before or is this the thing that was enough for Funi to sack Vic?

Genkoda

kiwifarms.net
Is this an add-on to the hair pulling and sexual whispers she claimed before or is this the thing that was enough for Funi to sack Vic?
More than likely an add on. It was apparently the damning story they had though that they did not want to bring up.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino