Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
He seems to favor Islay Scotch whiskies, but it's not like he's drinking cheap blended swill. I think he'd do well to extend his collection to include some straight rye whiskies, but those are probably even harder to come by in his neck of the woods.
Has he has any Islay on stream? I only really remember Speysides like Dalwhinnie and Macallan.

You can get rye in MN. It's not some backwater, and he's not that far from a metropolitan area with millions of people. There's even good local rye.

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
Has he has any Islay on stream? I only really remember Speysides like Dalwhinnie and Macallan.

You can get rye in MN. It's not some backwater, and he's not that far from a metropolitan area with millions of people. There's even good local rye.
He regularly drinks both Lagavulin and Laphroig and says that the former is his favorite whisky and seems to enjoy the latter as well. I think he's recommended The Macallan as a good first whisky for people. Compared to other regions, Speyside has a massive number of distilleries so there's just more whiskies you can have from there. It'd almost be hard not to have one or two if you have a collection of modest size and they have some of the most well known distilleries as well so it probably stands out more. Maybe he drinks some regularly, but I feel that he talks more about the Islay whiskies and the distinctive peat smoke taste that they have.

I guess he could go to a big city to pick up liquor, but the small town selections for rye typically aren't that great in my experience. It's mostly blends or Canadian "Rye" whisky which isn't even fucking required to have any rye in it for some unknown reason.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
they get this because the "cyber" twitter account has followed them
I am 99% sure this is how Homeland Security and other intelligence agencies conduct their investigations: by publicly following each person of interest on Twitter. Whoever is keeping up with that timeline is for sure one motherfucking overworked government employee!

Good thing someone invented Twitter too, I have no idea how the FBI and CIA would conduct their security-sensitive, national-interest, top-secret affairs if they didn't have access to a convenient public social media network!

This is why I don't have Twitter either. Not to brag, but I'm basically an outlaw, you see?

(Seriously though this dude's IQ cannot be higher than 50 if he honestly believes what he's saying).

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I saw a reference to "Scalzi" in the Threadnaught garbage. Is that nutty SJW science fiction author John Scalzi, and has he made any posts on this or is he just liking tweets like Soye Boye is?
I followed Scalzi when he wrote movie reviews for Official US Playstation Magazine in the 2000s.

I never got around to reading any of his novels but I did think he was a good film critic, but he was one of the first drinkers of the SJW Kool Aid, adopting the attitude before most people did and with extreme gusto.

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
They've now protected their tweets. Perhaps they will slowly learn not to sperg out on rando e-celebs and push re.tarded theories.
NK is the one exceptional individual i believe was calling Nick during streams a few weeks. They were desperately trying to get Nick's attention with some story about one of the defendants apparently using a racial slur.

They routinely put their account in protected mode for some reason, as well as giving count downs to when they are going to do it.

vRick

kiwifarms.net
NK? Who is "NK"?

A very autistic exceptional individual whom wants you to contact Ty & Nick if their account ever is deleted immediately and thinks Homeland Security is investigating Soye. They also tried to setup a GFM to siphon off 1/3 for "bills" and the rest to go to Nick to auction/give away to "promote" the GFM for Vic.

On multiple occasions Nick has asked them directly to stop tweeting/tagging him or including him in their delusions discoveries about the case. They've also begged to be on Nick's stream multiple times and think they have in anyway shape or form influence on the case.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I am 99% sure this is how Homeland Security and other intelligence agencies conduct their investigations: by publicly following each person of interest on Twitter. Whoever is keeping up with that timeline is for sure one motherfucking overworked government employee!

Good thing someone invented Twitter too, I have no idea how the FBI and CIA would conduct their security-sensitive, national-interest, top-secret affairs if they didn't have access to a convenient public social media network!

This is why I don't have Twitter either. Not to brag, but I'm basically an outlaw, you see?

(Seriously though this dude's IQ cannot be higher than 50 if he honestly believes what he's saying).
isnt there some conspiracy theory that most social media are just govn ops to spy on their citizen? Get these exceptional individuals to dox themselves and basically project their actions to the whole world.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
On multiple occasions Nick has asked them directly to stop tweeting/tagging him or including him in their delusions discoveries about the case. They've also begged to be on Nick's stream multiple times and think they have in anyway shape or form influence on the case.
So an even more autistic KV version of Shane.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
isnt there some conspiracy theory that most social media are just govn ops to spy on their citizen?
Never attribute to malice what can be equally explained by incompetence. Mainstream social media like Facebook and Twitter is just the product of a society where narcissists running IT companies make products for narcissistic people to consume.

If psy-ops can do something with them once they're already out there, I'm sure they will but correlation doesn't imply causation.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I followed Scalzi when he wrote movie reviews for Official US Playstation Magazine in the 2000s.

I never got around to reading any of his novels but I did think he was a good film critic, but he was one of the first drinkers of the SJW Kool Aid, adopting the attitude before most people did and with extreme gusto.
As a novelist he might actually make Chuck Wendig seem competent.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Francis York Morgan

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
isnt there some conspiracy theory that most social media are just govn ops to spy on their citizen? Get these exceptional individuals to dox themselves and basically project their actions to the whole world.
With all the backdoors built into the equipment you use every day, the NSA already has all your data. All your data.

They use social media to brainwash people through social pressure. Google, Twitter, Facebook, they all GLOW IN THE DARK.

• Informative
Reactions: A Weddell Seal

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net

A very autistic exceptional individual whom wants you to contact Ty & Nick if their account ever is deleted immediately and thinks Homeland Security is investigating Soye. They also tried to setup a GFM to siphon off 1/3 for "bills" and the rest to go to Nick to auction/give away to "promote" the GFM for Vic.

Is this tard worth his own thread?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino