Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize it until I looked at the guest list for this weekend, but apparently Monica will be at MetroCon this weekend, and I happen to be working the con Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Ill report in if I hear about her having any spergouts at staff or guests again.
I'm intersted to see if this has hurt her autograph sales. If you can try to gauge some info about her line numbers and wait time. Photos at different times of the day would be helpful.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I love the way he insists on talking in the hypothetical case where he, Ronald Joseph Toye III, is a pedophile. Even after Mr. Beard clarifies that they're not talking hypothetically - they're talking about him.

Reactions: DuckzillA

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if BHBH will use socialblade as an exhibit as it tells a very interesting story
1562871470822.png
I'd also wonder who was in his -73 followed users twitter purge 2-3 weeks before he starts his TI attempts with Kamehacon. BTW this purge was done on Christmas. Soye spent Christmas day unfollowing people on twitter. That's just sad.
1562872167859.png
https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/rontoye/monthly http://archive.li/a4d2k

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
I'd also wonder who was in his -73 followed users twitter purge 2-3 weeks before he starts his TI attempts with Kamehacon. BTW this purge was done on Christmas. Soye spent Christmas day unfollowing people on twitter. That's just sad.
All those who think that due process and innocent until proven guilty is a thing, all those who could tell Toye that he's a lying piece of shit, those were purged and everybody who allegedly is a friend or somehow in contact with Vic.
It's like those mob purges when everybody, who is considered being a snitch, gets the lupara treatment.

Malfunctioning Alcoholic

I need more beer to cure my hangover
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino