Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

GaryGrey

Good Ol' Groupin Gary
kiwifarms.net
However this image became the first thing that show up when you Google Monica Rial, god bless. While not the worst, definitely not a flattering image. And the smaller the image gets there worst is looks.

Reactions: The biggest iron

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
However this image became the first thing that show up when you Google Monica Rial, god bless. While not the worst, definitely not a flattering image. And the smaller the image gets there worst is looks.
With so many of these trashy people the first hit for their names is a Twitter account that makes them look a hundred times worse than any thread on Kiwi Farms could.

Malfunctioning Alcoholic

I need more beer to cure my hangover
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, she looks quite good in that photo, nice eyes, nice nose, nice smile...

I got no fucking clue what happened between then and the photo you posted.

Edit:

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net

Zero Day Defense

The Arcana is th-- "I will read it for you, sir."
kiwifarms.net
shes sweating a lot. I guess thats during DB broly premiere. Most likely lots of lights in her direction, nervousness, etc making her sweat. Hoh and shes fat.
And also her planning to drive her so-called friend to suicide for Twitter tendies is forcing all the evil out of her pores

• Agree
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

Genkoda

Anything I said can be taken as sarcastic
kiwifarms.net
Wait if he's back on twitter, then does that mean he knows what his twitter handler is now? Because that's the same account that has all those tweets he couldn't remember making...

Fucking idiot...
To be fair, when I did have twitter, I logged in with my email. Kind of wondering why Ty did not ask what the email associated with his twitter was.

EDIT:Not that it gives him an out or makes him less screwed over. I mean casey made sure 100% he was fucked. Would not surprise me if Monica and Casey are having one on one conversations here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino