Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

ClickerCar

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't think many who comment about these peoples looks, actually care. In regards to skin deep beauty. But, holly hell, it's the nasty inside of them that THEY themselves expose, whole heartily force out on to others, that straight up makes them appear so grotesque.

They look like perfectly normal people to me. Y'all are just acting like catty PULL thots because you don't like their opinions on the whole kickvic thing.
SCREW OPINION-WHERE ARE THE FACTS? SHOW EVIDENCE! EATING JELLYBEANS IS NOT A CRIME

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
...their "opinions"?

You do realize that these people have been leading the charge on Vic's defamation and the damage to his career, leading him to a potentially shortened lifespan in the form of a combo of antidepressants and high blood pressure meds, right?

You do realize that during Ron's deposition, he could hardly own up to a single thing he did or said, and in Monica's deposition, she outright lied about multiple matters-- the most severe of the lies being that Vic nearly assaulted her, when the only fact witness she named was not only unable to attest to that incident, but went as far as to say that if he had been he wouldn't have invited them to cons together in subsequent years... right?

They issued an anti-SLAPP motion that compiles a bunch of slanderous affidavits that's either going to be inadmissible as hearsay or torn to shreds in the court hearings because they're internally and externally inconsistent, and even went as far as to get his ex-fiancée completely non-probative testimony wherein the only thing she does is excoriate Vic for being unfaithful-- you do know that happened, yes?

Did you know that they tried to get Vic deposed first so that they could file the anti-SLAPP that they eventually agreed to file after depositions for the express purpose of only having his deposition to deceptively frame on Twitter? Why wouldn't they just not bother with any of this and go straight for the anti-SLAPP if they actually thought this was a SLAPP, otherwise?

These people are ugly, inside and out. The ugly inside them actively seeps out onto the outside and accentuates their extremely unfortunate features. They could have been 10/10 qtπ² nerd waifu and husbando and they would have still been riffed to hell and back, because they're that terrible.

That's why people are jeering at them.

Forget looking like normal people-- they don't even act like normal people.
Don't get baited. This site is not pro- or anti- anything. Don't chimp out over people disagreeing with the majority.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...their "opinions"?

You do realize that these people have been leading the charge on Vic's defamation and the damage to his career, leading him to a potentially shortened lifespan in the form of a combo of antidepressants and high blood pressure meds, right?

You do realize that during Ron's deposition, he could hardly own up to a single thing he did or said, and in Monica's deposition, she outright lied about multiple matters-- the most severe of the lies being that Vic nearly assaulted her, when the only fact witness she named was not only unable to attest to that incident, but went as far as to say that if he had been he wouldn't have invited them to cons together in subsequent years... right?

They issued an anti-SLAPP motion that compiles a bunch of slanderous affidavits that's either going to be inadmissible as hearsay or torn to shreds in the court hearings because they're internally and externally inconsistent, and even went as far as to get his ex-fiancée completely non-probative testimony wherein the only thing she does is excoriate Vic for being unfaithful-- you do know that happened, yes?

Did you know that they tried to get Vic deposed first so that they could file the anti-SLAPP that they eventually agreed to file after depositions for the express purpose of only having his deposition to deceptively frame on Twitter? Why wouldn't they just not bother with any of this and go straight for the anti-SLAPP if they actually thought this was a SLAPP, otherwise?

These people are ugly, inside and out. The ugly inside them actively seeps out onto the outside and accentuates their extremely unfortunate features. They could have been 10/10 qtπ² nerd waifu and husbando and they would have still been riffed to hell and back, because they're that terrible.

That's why people are jeering at them.

Forget looking like normal people-- they don't even act like normal people.
Well I mean, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Just seems super petty that all you have to go against is their looks because you disagree with all that stuff they said.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
They look like perfectly normal people to me. Y'all are just acting like catty PULL thots because you don't like their opinions on the whole kickvic thing.
Stop. Hold it right fucking there, you goof.

This isn't just some "Waaah, Waaah, they don't like our opinions!" these deplorable shitbags decided to end Vic's career for petty reasons, and barely acted human for the leading months up to this shitstorm.

Monica threatened people with Homeland Security if they disagreed with her politely or asked for evidence that wasn't just from her mouth, and notably she told a dude to jack it in a sock~ Ronald Toye III also called Vic a motherfucker demanding he control people bodying him and his seacow fiancee for their bullshit, and him calling a girl a bitch who called him out.

Need I remind you of Ronnie defending predator Neil Kaplan, after that pervert got exposed and he called a victim of Neil's creepy behavior a liar which KickVic spread like it was the gospel? There's a reason why Kaplan is on that Broken Staircase List, and Ron "Sheep Dog for Victims" Soye essentially let him get away to see another day because of Neil's hateboner for Vic leading to him backing up Monica Rial and Crazy Jamie Marchi's lies.

Don't even get me started the company they keep, including Jamie "Yes I want his head and balls" Marchi or Amanda "I hope you get raped to understand victims" Winn Lee.

Fuck outta here.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, do. Doesn't mean they are facts.
Well I mean, I'm actually waiting for all the facts to come out. I think it's pretty fucked up to dogpile and harass a SA victim speaking out before all the facts are known, and all that stuff about Vic nailing like 50 different women while he was engaged and visiting prostitutes and trying to start incest threesomes with fans really doesn't cast him in a good light. He really is a serial sex pest, by his own admission, so I don't see what's so unbelievable about him forcing himself on an attractive woman in a hotel room.

ClickerCar

kiwifarms.net
Ill take the L
Well I mean, I'm actually waiting for all the facts to come out. I think it's pretty fucked up to dogpile and harass a SA victim speaking out, and all that stuff about Vic nailing like 50 different women while he was engaged and visiting prostitutes and trying to start incest threesomes with fans really doesn't cast him in a good light. He really is a serial sex pest, by his own admission, so I don't see what's so unbelievable about him forcing himself on an attractive woman in a hotel room.
LOL, Ill take the L on this. You Jebaited me good earlier. Hope this will help with your blue balls.

Zero Day Defense

The Wankiest.
kiwifarms.net
lol the true blueballs here is saying someone is baiting you because you have no good arguments to reply with
I mean, if I was considered "being baited" for my response, shouldn't he also be considered having been baited because of the similar tone of his response?

Why do you guys go DEFCON 1 over the most innocuous shit
Myself, I'm still green, and my usual experience with trolling is someone being an obvious headass.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino