Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
How is this business? Seems like you two are having a good time
the drink does look good.

Given how open it is that she drinks often, is the idea that she got drunk at a con, Vic touched her to help her out, and boom-our current series of lambasting occurs.
or Vics helps her Up and she hopes to take him to her lair. Drunk horny bitches are the worst,

Helium

kiwifarms.net
Donganique and Rial are doing their shitty Thelma & Louise op:

View attachment 884279

I hope so because at the end of the movie those two bitches drove a car off the edge of a cliff.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
"People kept saying we look alike"
"Thirsty weebs kept praising us, hoping we'd respond and give their pathetic lives some meaning, however brief."

And it's not even a question of getting some pussy, because that's not hard at all. Take a page out of Vic's book, and either 1) be born genetically gifted with handsomeness (though not height), cultivate some skills, collect Weebette panties, or 2) find someone willing to sell you some. Though it would also benefit many to learn another lesson from Vic: never, ever fuck your coworkers.

But then I'm still a virgin at 36, so what do I know?

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Donganique and Rial are doing their shitty Thelma & Louise op:

View attachment 884279

You dare disgrace Geena Davis like that..

Monica is supposed to be fearing for her life cowering in her shitty apartment. Has she ever gotten drunk with AWL?

Reactions: The Decimator

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get Monica or Jamie. You cry foul at a this shit that allegedly happened to you and instead of essentially not engaging with anyone and being quiet while the investigation is still on you are still harping about on Twitter like Kim Kardashian at a black men only bathhouse.

Fucking thots.