Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Monica supposed to be in fear for her life?

Dominique's videos where she and the defendants get together and poke fun at Vic supporters would seem to contradict that.
"Fear for our safety" has always been a cop-out for pulling bullshit. And they'll latch onto something they can tangetially relate to themselves (and sometimes not.. Brianna Wu...) and claim it's proof they are justified in saying it.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Don't you know that when you're genuinely terrified for your safety you provoke and insult the extremely dangerous people you're afraid of?
Don't forget about hanging out with and becoming "BFFs" (how long will that last?) with one of the notable defenders of your side, who like you, openly insults and provokes hostility amongst those who basically keep your sheepdog from becoming a full time utility for you.

Monica is a strong and brave woman who needs no Toye. For now, at the very least.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ManateeHunter

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to wager some Internet money on the fate of Monica's and Ron's mockery of a relationship? If this court case and some implied lies that Monica may have told Soye Boye doesn't kill this relationship, I don't know what fucking will. I mean seriously, a five year engagement? They should have been Ms, and Mrs. Soye by now. Their relationship looks as steady as a Jenga during a Earthquake.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to wager some Internet money on the fate of Monica's and Ron's mockery of a relationship? If this court case and some implied lies that Monica may have told Soye Boye doesn't kill this relationship, I don't know what fucking will. I mean seriously, a five year engagement? They should have been Ms, and Mrs. Soye by now. Their relationship looks as steady as a Jenga during a Earthquake.
Actually, the fact that the status quo has endured for five years isn't the kind of thing that would lead to me describing it as "structurally unstable". If it's a house, it's like a hobo dwelling made out of tarps, cardboard boxes, and the like; pieces that rot are replaced, so it keeps on existing, but it never grows up into a real house and just keeps on being dismal and sordid until the alcoholic hobo who put it up and keeps it together finally dies of liver failure.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr._Blonde

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I used to think Soye Boye was obviously gay and Monica was his beard. Then I thought it was actually Monica who was gay and Soye Boye was the beard. Now I think they're both gay and are each other's beards.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
This is a surefire way of admitting severe nepotism. Can't believe these dipshits don't understand that this gives more fuel for people to readily shoot their cases down or take their associations out of context. They're already giving the Farms salt and tard cum to guzzle down and laugh at. These turbospeds are incapable of learning or something?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ManateeHunter

BHWuser

kiwifarms.net
This is a surefire way of admitting severe nepotism. Can't believe these dipshits don't understand that this gives more fuel for people to readily shoot their cases down or take their associations out of context. They're already giving the Farms salt and tard cum to guzzle down and laugh at. These turbospeds are incapable of learning or something?
Mocking the things you're on the hook for right is is really fucking dumb, I'll agree with that. But this is likely bait anyways. In this case it's better to just tell them to fuck off.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
If the shit hits the fan, could Soye man up enough to drop Lardica?
He's too cucked if he allowed her to drag him into this mess or actually believed her bullshit story "without question." Either way if you don't toss a woman to the curb after she got you involved in a defamation lawsuit and allegedly cost you your job or somehow fucked with your career you never will. The shit already hit the fan now it's just a matter of how much you get on you.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
The thumbnail alone is Islamic, and obvious makeup and filter spam is abhorrent. It's impossible for me to even stomach this woman. What did she say in the video?

Reactions: Kosher Salt

TJ-Weber

Then you give him the Forest Whitaker eye!
kiwifarms.net
These people really disgust me. Few people are this repugnant on the inside. I hope they get what's coming to them.
Flashback to a insta video from May where the three conthots strike a pose making fun of the trial (in second frame)
Monica, are you saying 'conspiracy' like a mentally challenged person would say it? That's screwed up and abelist of you to say
ISWV are petarded.
Seriously, they have no self-awareness, and this really reveals their true colors as wanna be mean girls.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino