Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I used to think Soye Boye was obviously gay and Monica was his beard. Then I thought it was actually Monica who was gay and Soye Boye was the beard. Now I think they're both gay and are each other's beards.
At first I thought they were each banging a twin but now I think Monica was banging the twins and Soye was just mad his homo crush on vic was unrequited.

BimWitted

kiwifarms.net
Flashback to a insta video from May where the three conthots strike a pose making fun of the trial (in second frame)
Monica, are you saying 'conspiracy' like a mentally challenged person would say it? That's screwed up and abelist of you to say
ISWV are petarded.
Seriously, they have no self-awareness, and this really reveals their true colors as wanna be mean girls.
Someone referring to them as the "holy trinity" made me gag and stopped reading comments... which is for the best.

• Horrifying
Reactions: CrippleThreat

ManateeHunter

Resident Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
kiwifarms.net

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net
These are from Ron's closed Facebook group. I apologize that I'm unable to archive them at this time.

Bhahahahaha, he's paying to have Youtube videos transcribed! Good job Nick, Soye is now paying other people who are not his lawyers to watch your show.

Just pay your fucking lawyers you exceptional beta cuck! Why are you atill wasting money on stuff that is not relevant to your lawsuit

e: looks like I got cougar'd by Nick
20190814_194959.jpg

Last edited:

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net

''Thankfully this stuff is almost over''. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hoh Ron. This lawsuit has just begun and there is no way off this ride for you.
He thinks they'll win on the TCPA. Complete lack of self awareness and foresight, not to mention the absolute inability to learn from past mistakes.

"He'll just lay down and die"
"He'll never find a lawyer to represent him"
"He's only lawering up for defense"
"He'll never sue us"
"His joke of a lawsuit will be tossed out immediately"
"He'll never pass the TCPA"

I can't wait for the mass chimpout when the TCPA flops, at least until the denial kicks in again and the goalpost is moved yet again.

BimWitted

kiwifarms.net
He thinks they'll win on the TCPA. Complete lack of self awareness and foresight, not to mention the absolute inability to learn from past mistakes.

"He'll never sue us"

I can't wait for the mass chimpout when the TCPA flops, at least until the denial kicks in again and the goalpost is moved yet again.
"We never said the the TCPA was definitely going to be successful, we just said it might be." (sure) "Losing the TCPA simply proves the judge is biased." (sure)

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net

"He'll never sue us"

Ron Toye. Professional Ostrich. Except instead of his head in the sand it rotates between his and Monica's cavernous assholes.

Bootylicious Bootyhole

A guy who just wants to watch the world burn
kiwifarms.net
Been sitting on this for a bit since someone first forwarded it to me.

Apparently, our favorite voice actress is setting up a new private recording studio for herself in order to have a fresh new start...

Hmmmmm.... I MAY be grasping at straws here, but I get the distinct impression that the environment at a certain studio might not be as hunky-dory as some would like to infer, and this may be her idea of a backup plan for the very real possibility that she ends up on Funi's bad side and finds herself unable to continue recording with them...

1565816114151.png

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Been sitting on this for a bit since someone first forwarded it to me.

Apparently, our favorite voice actress is setting up a new private recording studio for herself in order to have a fresh new start...

Hmmmmm.... I MAY be grasping at straws here, but I get the distinct impression that the environment at a certain studio might not be as hunky-dory as some would like to infer, and this may be her idea of a backup plan for the very real possibility that she ends up on Funi's bad side and finds herself unable to continue recording with them...

View attachment 890887
Where exactly is she getting the money for this?

Somebody explain to me how she has money for a new recording space and Ron can afford a service to monitor social media/transcribe YouTube videos to be used in future lawsuits against people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino