Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Not enough hours in the day" my ass. She's just being a lazy fuck who wastes time bitching on social media while stuffing her face. All that time spent whining about Vic could've gone towards answering fan-mail and showing you actually care about your fans. She's not even trying to hide it anymore that she doesn't actually care about fans, she just likes the fame--but also not enough to do Unlocked streams for her fans.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
Another poor victim of Monica's blockchain. This time, an actual honest fan.

View attachment 1044627

How fucking sad that they have to tell Monica it's no big deal that she's straight up blocking her own supporters.

Also, note Monica's response. She doesn't read any of the DM's sent to her on social media because of her not having eough time. Vic spent hours throughout this year answering hundreds, if not thousands of emails from fans. He took the time out of his day to answer them, although he could've also spent the time hanging out with his friends or girlfriend, or trying to find work. Monica on the other hand can't even be bothered to read and respond to at least a few messages per day. What a cunt.
In her defense, for what little it is worth, getting a lot of fan stuff and responding to it can be very draining. It does take up a lot of time but imo you should at least read what people say or take some time out of the day to do that. Responding to 10 people a day might be too much if you do personalized responses so I get not responding. Those who do I absolutely give kudos to as it is great and beyond what anyone should expect to do.

Personally, I think it is most important to treat fans like people. Yes, they came to meet you but they are so much more than just that. It really is hard to think a job as being more than a job especially when you deal with slimey hand teenagers who haven't showered in a week.

Dopey Cunt

Back by popular demand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not enough hours in the day, huh? What? Is she spending all that time twirling her mustache and trying to figure out even more ways she can try and ruin the lives of people she doesn't like?

Oh yeah, I forgot that ruining people is far, farrrr more important that connecting with the people who help you make your money. You know, she's got her priorities straight this one. There's not enough sarcasm in the world for this.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
In her defense, for what little it is worth, getting a lot of fan stuff and responding to it can be very draining. It does take up a lot of time but imo you should at least read what people say or take some time out of the day to do that. Responding to 10 people a day might be too much if you do personalized responses so I get not responding. Those who do I absolutely give kudos to as it is great and beyond what anyone should expect to do.

Personally, I think it is most important to treat fans like people. Yes, they came to meet you but they are so much more than just that. It really is hard to think a job as being more than a job especially when you deal with slimey hand teenagers who haven't showered in a week.
I'm going to take exception with this. All it really takes is having someone else (a dispassionate third party) read it and give you a few messages that are all roses and rainbows to reply to. You don't even have to read the hate, the negativity, the critical remarks... any of that. You don't even have to acknowledge that those people exist. You just need someone else to filter their messages.

Think of it like a real-life blockchain.

Reactions: instythot

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take exception with this. All it really takes is having someone else (a dispassionate third party) read it and give you a few messages that are all roses and rainbows to reply to. You don't even have to read the hate, the negativity, the critical remarks... any of that. You don't even have to acknowledge that those people exist. You just need someone else to filter their messages.

Think of it like a real-life blockchain.
This would happen if you did that

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Furious Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Ron Toye's twitter account is gone.

View attachment 1059366
Ron Soye already has an extremely high chance of being dragged back in the case due to all the bullshit he spewed like the wife beating soy tard he is. The bitch made BIG, BLACK DICK fluffer purging his acct entirely is gonna bite him REAL badly if the appeals drag him back in.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron Soye already has an extremely high chance of being dragged back in the case due to all the bullshit he spewed like the wife beating soy tard he is. The bitch made BIG, BLACK DICK fluffer purging his acct entirely is gonna bite him REAL badly if the appeals drag him back in.
Ha! You triggered a filter.