Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait wait wait, so a guy with a $270k GFM from fans and a recent STORE appearance of around 700 people is all "fake fans". Right Ronnie boy they are all fake I guess that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.
That's the thing that burns Monica and Ron up: even after all the lies, all the allegations, and all they've done to try to ruin Vic's life, he's still more popular and has more supporters than Monica. Vic's fans and supporters genuinely care about him. The best Monica can do is a few cucks, soybois, and feminazis virtue signaling on social media, because muh social justice.

Why do I have the feeling that Ron's just jealous of Vic's (potential) access to emotionally vulnerable young women?
Oh, Ron is definitely jealous of Vic. Vic is more handsome, more charming, and far more manly than Ron could ever dream of being. Vic also messed around with Monica before Ron ever met her (we don't even know if Ron's gotten a pity BJ from Monica). And Vic has thousands of young women who idolize him. Ron has two ex-wives and an unpleasant, plain looking danger hair of a sea cow for a fiance.

More DMs to Nick Rekieta:

I can't believe this ..... idiot.
He recommended a book called "The Art of Exceptional Living."
:story:
Ron Toye the Soyboi is definitely an expert on "exceptional" living.

This chinless cocksucker is hilarious with his snack tray for Nick. What the fuck does this pathetic wife-beater think he's accomplishing other than getting his sad, weak ass mocked?
The hilarious thing is he thinks he's winning. He thinks he's spiking the ball after a touchdown. He believes he's getting the last word in, and that his words will be stinging barbs. And when not only Nick, but everyone else laughs and ridicules him for it, he will be angry and confused that he still isn't taken seriously.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You ever notice that he kinda looks like if a Ferret fucked that dude from Everyone Loves Raymond?
Ferrets are cute and can be loving, affectionate pets. He's more like a weasel or a mink. They can look slick and charming, even cute, but they're also mean, vicious, violent pests and often diseased. They also lash out and attack with little or no provocation. And they like attacking things smaller than they are. They also smell terrible.

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ferrets are cute and can be loving, affectionate pets. He's more like a weasel or a mink. They can look slick and charming, even cute, but they're also mean, vicious, violent pests and often diseased. They also lash out and attack with little or no provocation. And they like attacking things smaller than they are. They also smell terrible.
I started playing Ni no Kuni 2 recently, and this guy instantly made me think of Ron, he even stages a coup to overthrow the leader of Ding Dong Dell, who simply wants to bring everyone together and end all wars and suffering.
1579899356647.png

Super Smelly Vagina

kiwifarms.net
She's not even trying to hide it anymore that she doesn't actually care about fans, she just likes the fame--but also not enough to do Unlocked streams for her fans.
I met Monica Rial recently. Not sure if the pix are incredibly old or if it was just a straight up different girl but never the less she looked nothing like she does in the ad. The house was a shithole, asked to use the bathroom. There was month old shitwater in the bottom of the bowl that stunk so bad I had to hold my breath and pull my shirt over my nose. Didn't look like the bath tub had been used since the 80's and one of those gold sticky fly thingys hanging with about a thousand dead flies on it. The whole time I am pissing I am trying to figure out how I can get out of this situation. When I came out I asked her if she had a cover. "NOPE, but I am very clean and get checked once every 3 months and I am birth control, so it's cool if you want bareback". No, I prefer a condom. Is there a Circle K or Sheetz nearby? " A Shell gas station, 5 minutes away. " OK, I'll be right back! Think she is still waiting for me to return.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
I met Monica Rial recently. Not sure if the pix are incredibly old or if it was just a straight up different girl but never the less she looked nothing like she does in the ad. The house was a shithole, asked to use the bathroom. There was month old shitwater in the bottom of the bowl that stunk so bad I had to hold my breath and pull my shirt over my nose. Didn't look like the bath tub had been used since the 80's and one of those gold sticky fly thingys hanging with about a thousand dead flies on it. The whole time I am pissing I am trying to figure out how I can get out of this situation. When I came out I asked her if she had a cover. "NOPE, but I am very clean and get checked once every 3 months and I am birth control, so it's cool if you want bareback". No, I prefer a condom. Is there a Circle K or Sheetz nearby? " A Shell gas station, 5 minutes away. " OK, I'll be right back! Think she is still waiting for me to return.
>not barebacking Monica to cuck Ron
>not getting pozzed to own the SJWs

I'm glad you could resist the temptation my friend.

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Is it wrong that I could almost smell this post?

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
I don't feel clean anymore. :(