Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
Not really someone probably told him how stupid he was posting here and he actually listened, granted that won't stop him from still peeking in.
In other words, give it a few hours. @Ron Toye strikes me as the type of guy to insinuate himself in a social or hierarchical structure to exploit the system. Even though he's profoundly bad at it, he's likely compelled to try.
I'd love to see the look on his lawyer's face when he sees that he's posting on the farms, because you know a link/screen grab is a when (not if) by some thought criminal here (for the lulz).

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
In other words, give it a few hours. @Ron Toye strikes me as the type of guy to insinuate himself in a social or hierarchical structure to exploit the system. Even though he's profoundly bad at it, he's likely compelled to try.
I'd love to see the look on his lawyer's face when he sees that he's posting on the farms, because you know a link/screen grab is a when (not if) by some thought criminal here (for the lulz).
I am sure J Sean is very aware of it, and is likely encouraging it. The supreme confidence of Ron is evident that he thinks the appeal is going to be dismissed, so he is taking his victory lap right now.
Since no new evidence can be presented, and it is down to 3 judges now, they figure “what’s the harm? It’s in the bag”

its the same reason why Monica is talking about the lawsuit more, and why Vic is being more vocal on his streams. This is the endgame now.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Ron Toye are you aware that Nick said last night that he's going to do a Ronversations stream and read your Kiwi Farms posts? He said he'll take a sip of whiskey for each post you make. The ball's in your court, buddy!
Hey @Ron Toye, he might get drunk enough to either give you Drexel's number, or fuck you himself if you play your cards right here. Win/win, right sheepdog?

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I watched the entire interview @Ron Toye had with Cress and the other dude. There was one line that really really ticked me off and got me seeing red. Ron was going on about the complaints that had been submitted against him professionally and he was talking about dealing with them. Then he said something about how he is a LICENSED real estate loan officer and that he is bound by that to be ETHICAL and that if he had done something criminal he wouldn't be able to be licensed. And that he wouldn't risk that to do something foolish.

Gosh Ron. Kinda like how Nick is a LICENSED lawyer. Oh but no. That's obviously different because it's Ron doing the complaining against Nick.

The blatant hypocrisy of this jackwaggon always gets me and makes me yell at the screen. Out loud. At work. Just shoot me now.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So I watched the entire interview @Ron Toye had with Cress and the other dude. There was one line that really really ticked me off and got me seeing red. Ron was going on about the complaints that had been submitted against him professionally and he was talking about dealing with them. Then he said something about how he is a LICENSED real estate loan officer and that he is bound by that to be ETHICAL and that if he had done something criminal he wouldn't be able to be licensed. And that he wouldn't risk that to do something foolish.

Gosh Ron. Kinda like how Nick is a LICENSED lawyer. Oh but no. That's obviously different because it's Ron doing the complaining against Nick.
People are dumb when they think being licensed as a lawyer or even as one of the few professions even scummier, a real estate loan officer, does not mean the licensing agency is somehow endorsing the person. It just means the person has done the minimal shit to qualify for membership and hasn't violated any of the rules disqualifying them from being licensed.

It isn't your manager. Karen doesn't get to demand to speak to it any time her ass gets blown out by you being a jerk. It doesn't care that you're butthurt. It doesn't mean shit, other than that people who file frivolous complaints to licensing agencies as some impotent attempt at revenge are stupid and autistic. That would include any idiots filing reports on Ron Toye for shit that is completely irrelevant to whether he qualifies to be licensed for one of the scummiest professions imaginable.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Not really someone probably told him how stupid he was posting here and he actually listened, granted that won't stop him from still peeking in.
I doubt this is the end of it. Ron doesn't have good impulse control. Keeping his mouth shut must be driving him nuts. He is probably curled on the floor near catatonic with smileys drawn all over the place. Ceiling, walls, floor, all over.

Dopey Cunt

No pussie in the Cloud District.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The people who attack Ron's job are just as fucking stupid and autistic as the other fools who do that against Vic. Believe it or not, it's possible to criticize someone without going out of your way to target their job and anyone who does it is no better than your standard basic bitch Karens of the world. If you think Ron is shit, tell it to his face. Not to his job. His job doesn't care and even if they did, so what? What would bitching to his job accomplish? What would trying to get him fired accomplish? Proving that you're not any fucking better than the psychos on the other side who do it.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are dumb when they think being licensed as a lawyer or even as one of the few professions even scummier, a real estate loan officer, does not mean the licensing agency is somehow endorsing the person. It just means the person has done the minimal shit to qualify for membership and hasn't violated any of the rules disqualifying them from being licensed.
How the hell have you not violated any rules? Or is it the case that you just haven't been caught yet?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dean Pentel

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I doubt this is the end of it. Ron doesn't have good impulse control. Keeping his mouth shut must be driving him nuts. He is probably curled on the floor near catatonic with smileys drawn all over the place. Ceiling, walls, floor, all over.
He's been taken offline and is sitting at an old typewriter endlessly typing "17-0 SQUAAAAAWK" and trying to do emojis. He's filled a few hundred pages.

How the hell have you not violated any rules?
There are no rules against being an asshole or saying mean things. In fact, there's a very big rule called the First Amendment that says you can do those things.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are no rules against being an asshole or saying mean things. In fact, there's a very big rule called the First Amendment that says you can do those things.
I like your version of the First Amendment: "Every citizen can be an asshole or say mean things"

When do things stop being "mean things" or "being an asshole" and start getting classed as "hate speech"? Where's the line drawn there?

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
I like your version of the First Amendment: "Every citizen can be an asshole or say mean things"

When do things stop being "mean things" or "being an asshole" and start getting classed as "hate speech"? Where's the line drawn there?
Hate speech is a shit idea. As long as confrontations don't get physical, let people get it out of their system so long as they're not profusely bothering everyone else around them in public. If people don't want to associate with an asshole, let that be the consequence in of itself.

Elric of Melnibone

kiwifarms.net

In my experience most boards like that don't give a shit so long as the paperwork is filled out properly and the fee check don't bounce. The BARS are notorious specifically for what they let lawyers get away with, though to be fair lawyers are literally trained to get murderers of scotch free.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

When do things stop being "mean things" or "being an asshole" and start getting classed as "hate speech"?
They don't. There is no such category of outlawed speech. Calling something "hate speech" and therefore illegal is in fact the very form of content-based discrimination that the First Amendment prohibits.

In my experience most boards like that don't give a shit so long as the paperwork is filled out properly and the fee check don't bounce. The BARS are notorious specifically for what they let lawyers get away with, though to be fair lawyers are literally trained to get murderers of scotch free.
Here is an illustrative case:

Standing Committee on Discipline v. Yagman, 856 F. Supp. 1384 (C.D. Cal. 1994).

It involves a far left lawyer who described a judge he was appearing before as a Nazi and as being "drunk on the bench," for which he was disciplined.

This case reversed that:

Standing Committee v. Yagman, 55 F. 3d 1430 (9th Cir. 1995).

I'll note this involves statements actually about the judge in a case Yagman was litigating, which is where any rules of decorum would be at their strongest. Where the statements, such as Nick's, concern the competence or integrity of judges in different jurisdictions in cases where he represents nobody, he has exactly the same First Amendment rights as anyone else.

Last edited: