Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They don't. There is no such category of outlawed speech. Calling something "hate speech" and therefore illegal is in fact the very form of content-based discrimination that the First Amendment prohibits.
If there's no such thing as outlawed speech then Jamie Marchi is innocent of defamation because of the first amendment, right? Ron and Monica aren't because of the whole TI thing, Marchi was just being a bitch online.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Per his appearance on that stream, @Ron Toye said he would post a video with his ex on Monday.... it's Tuesday.
Maybe he's working on Jim-time.
Also, we're two days overdue on that promised video with his first ex-wife.
He said tomorrow last Thursday.

Well, you will see me tomorrow, on video, with one my ex wives. Sooooo something must have changed. I wonder how that fits into the narrative of people can't change? I mean, how many exs become great friends years after and are willing to submit and affidavit testifying of those changes?
Note the qualifier: "one my ex wives". Ron's been peddling an unseen affidavit from ex-wife #1 ever since Nick read an affidavit from ex-wife #2 on his show 9 months ago.

1590012246790.png
1590012259248.png

https://archive.ph/m4sRC / http://archive.vn/0rV98

Monica said that Ron's not on good terms with his other ex-wife, the one he hit with a remote, and whose dog he threatened to chop up, so we probably won't be hearing from her about how he's changed. She's the actual abuser, according to Monica.

1590012370824.png

1590012399728.png

https://archive.ph/ov7pa / https://archive.ph/VqDQu

Last edited:

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net
Yup, I misread it. As you were.
Civil courts also don't prevent you speaking. They may extract damages after the fact, but they can't stop you flapping your trap. A settlement between parties might include non-discussion or a promise to not repeat the naughty words, but that isn't directly enforced by the court as a speech restriction. The court can grant injunctive relief for breaching the settlement, but that also can't stop you speaking.

I'm sure a lawyer will come and correct me now.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Civil courts also don't prevent you speaking. They may extract damages after the fact, but they can't stop you flapping your trap. A settlement between parties might include non-discussion or a promise to not repeat the naughty words, but that isn't directly enforced by the court as a speech restriction. The court can grant injunctive relief for breaching the settlement, but that also can't stop you speaking.

My understanding of a settlement is that it's basically a contract. Vic does panels and promotes Anime Con, Anime Con provides Vic with accommodations and pays him. Under normal circumstances neither party is under any legal obligation to perform an action (do panels or provide accommodations), but with a contract you can bind them.

I guess a more on topic example would be a nondisparagement agreement. Don't talk shit about us, and we will do X. Talking shit is a covered under the first amendment and you can't be punished by the courts for it... unless there's a contract in play.

Kind of like a hypothetical settlement. "Stop calling him a pedophile, and I won't sue your ass."

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

They can't (usually) enjoin you before the resolution of the lawsuit, and if they do, it is usually overturned if you appeal. However, speech that has already been found to be defamatory can be enjoined. Repeating it after an injunction (preliminary or otherwise) is contempt of court.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
he prob has a spare universal.
always strapped.
Oh true, we all know he is a genius. I figured if he didn't use the Direct TV receiver itself that he switched to using the Coax cable. He would then start using lines from Roots as to show he was very sensitive to whipping and didn't want the lady to think he was racist.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Given that Ron's joked about it, and how ready he is to talk about it, I've concluded that Ron actually likes it when we talk about him having hit his wife with the remote. The court record suggests that he wasn't a serial physical abuser. Marci seemed to want to present a strong case against him, but the only time she mentioned him being physically violent against her was the remote episode. So when people talk about the remote, he sees that as people blowing something insignificant out of proportion. Harping on the remote makes Ron feel like the innocent party being attacked by a bunch of ignoble ignoramuses. It's also a measurable, observable, quantifiable act - it's a fact question - and he absolutely hasn't been physically violent since that one time, so he can say with total confidence that he's changed. Talking about the remote story is attacking Ron in a place where he perceives himself strong.

Ron's problem is that physical violence wasn't his main avenue of abuse. Ron the abuser wasn't someone running around with a belt and his fists; it was a controlling, manipulative, yelling little man trying to inflict the maximum emotional and psychological damage he could. It was Ron the belittler. Ron the controller of the finances. It was Ron the demeaner. Ron the backstabber. Those are the behaviors that showed the true nature of Ron's abusive side, and they're also the behaviors that Ron hasn't changed at all.

Let me take that back. Ron has changed those behaviors. He's changed in the way a psychopath who's gone through therapy has changed - he's used his new knowledge to perfect his craft, to improve his disguise, and to be more cunning in execution and more damaging in effect. He loves Monica not because she's his victim, but because she's his enabler. The fact that she's as dishonest, as manipulative, as vindictive as he is justifies his own petty cruelty, and she gives him both cover for his actions and a field of targets to attack.

tl;dr: Ron is an abusive, lying piece of shit.
Pretty much explains why he didn't get the remote out yet, even thought she's getting sick of being walled up with him during the lockdown. If anything, I say that in someways, he speaks for her as much as he speaks for himself when he's spreging out on the farms or any other social platform. I think Monica is in someways a bigger bitch-made coward than Ron and I am sure that she would love to rant like he and Jamie have online but she knows she's the second biggest player on the defendants side and she fucks up, she is finished since evidence points to Monica and Jamie to be the fall people in FUNI and Monica herself is setting Ron (you better read this soyboy @Ron Toye) as her own fallguy in this mess.

However it's a case of when not IF the camels back is gonna break.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye

What's your favorite console & why is it a Wii? I mean we know why, but we wanna hear it from you.

Also, do you use the Wii remote guard as a fleshlight & say it's the "sheath of your sword" everytime you air-punch with it? Also, do you use the protective strap or have you mastered the grip that's part of the ways of the Remote Ronin?

Last edited: