Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@5t3n0g0ph3r @damian
Can we have an official Ron Toye AMA thread and move a bunch of posts and his responses over there?
I asked @Ron Toye if he wants one in dm. I wont move the posts already here tho, not because I'm lazy but because some people may spergout about Ron's posts possibly getting edited and/or not being admissible in court.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
June the 83rd.

Kiwi and cream sounds like a good snack to me. He even put it on a tray. Ron literally made a snack tray to get verified on the Farms.
I just realised something...

Monica started this whole shit because "Vic ate Monica", yet now Ron Toye is happily eating Kiwis? That's sexual harassment isn't it? It was when it happened to his permanently-soon-to-be wife, but here he is, happily sexually harassing the countless female members of the Kiwi Farms.

He's not a sheepdog, a defender of women, he's a fox constantly on the look out for easy prey.

Last edited:

CDWLTY

kiwifarms.net
For all we know there were "hundreds" of people on twitter backing up the abuse allegations. And on prettyuglylittleliars.com. Just like I heard from a super secret source that Tonald Roye coerced a girl in his 8th grade algebra class to have forced sexual relations, and further used his photographic proof of the act to create a pattern of harrassment, abuse, blackmail, and submission for the summer up to 9th grade when the victim ended her life.

Wow, that sure is easy. Look at how many awful things you can find if you just accept information from unvetted, absolutely invented sources? Not a word of that is true to my knowledge but I guess by ron's rules as long as it's packaged into an anonymous tweet it's now absolutely stone-cold true.

This post is fantasy. Any semblance to documented abusers and wife beaters is utterly random and unintentional.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1310339

Hey @Ron Toye. I see you online. Why don't you play with us some more "buddy?"
Hope you meanies didn't scare him off. He would fit in pretty well around here and could provide valuable insights into pertinent, assorted matters of interest around here. Hopefully J Shawn joins next. Who wants to hear from some loser, boomer, trust fund, lawsplainer while we could hear from the Senior Partner.

I'm not going to name names but some of you should read "How to Win Friend and Influence People."

And I'm sure he would be interested to know that Ty used a trust from the Go Fund Me money laundered through his law firm to buy Racket's current house.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
For all we know there were "hundreds" of people on twitter backing up the abuse allegations. And on prettyuglylittleliars.com. Just like I heard from a super secret source that Tonald Roye coerced a girl in his 8th grade algebra class to have forced sexual relations, and further used his photographic proof of the act to create a pattern of harrassment, abuse, blackmail, and submission for the summer up to 9th grade when the victim ended her life.

Wow, that sure is easy. Look at how many awful things you can find if you just accept information from unvetted, absolutely invented sources? Not a word of that is true to my knowledge but I guess by ron's rules as long as it's packaged into an anonymous tweet it's now absolutely stone-cold true.
We have evidence that Ron blackmailed over 100 eighth-grade algebra class students and will provide the evidence at the right time. For now, here's an affidavit from one of them. Please ignore the fact that she went to junior high school in Laos.

Edit:

Hope you meanies didn't scare him off. He would fit in pretty well around here and could provide valuable insights into pertinent, assorted matters of interest around here. Hopefully J Shawn joins next.
Hopefully J Sean smarted up and told Ron to stop posting in a "sweet jesus what are you doing" tone of voice (as well as he can manage, anyway). But perhaps neither of them are capable of that level of awareness.

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully J Sean smarted up and told Ron to stop posting in a "sweet jesus what are you doing" tone of voice (as well as he can manage, anyway). But perhaps neither of them are capable of that level of awareness.
J Sean couldn't get Cuckleberry Fin to stop tweeting. I think the only thing that could keep Ron from coming back here is that even the most primitive of societies have a special respect for the insane, and @Null runs a tight ship.

CDWLTY

kiwifarms.net
Even better, Ron probably had to pay for the invoice where infamous hourly rate abuser J. Sean Lemoine to tell him the very obvious facts of 1. shut the hell up and 2. you're making yourself look even dumber. It's hilarious to think he had to pay like, $658 just to get yelled at.