Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
Lemon Fuhrer had to go grab his oxygen mask when he found out Ron was here.
" You did "Wheeze..Cough cough" what Ron!"
Check the obits. The fact that he basically admitted here what makes it sexual assault is Monica's *word* basically means they're likely going to get their assholes gauged up 3 sizes if any causes come back from appeal.

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Welp didn't miss anything worthwhile beside epic tier of deflecting&pure foolishness.
Any question I'd have asked got asked&ignored or deflected, as I expected anyway. :lunacy:
Hope Jen and Nick have a field trip with all this, I'm gonna watch at a fair distance, not gonna touch this nuclear waste and lose myself as Joseph. 8)
I've been a bit outta the loop. Who is Jen?

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
They empty threats, the hitting Marcie on the thigh with the remote that one time, being a jerk, I could write a book about my failings in the past. But, when I look back at who I was it makes me proud because of who I have become. I am proud that my ex Andrea and I are great friends. I am proud I have custody of my son and that he has lived with me for the past 3 years. I am proud of my career, my relationship with Monica, and the friends I have made. I can't change my past but thank God I learned from it.
I didn't want to clutter up the AMA thread reacting to this post, so I'm putting this here.

Wow! Take a look at Ron minimizing his abuse! He's characterizing his behavior as 'empty threats.' True, he probably wasn't going to kill the judges kids or the dog, but to characterize the behavior as making empty threats suggests that the purpose of saying those things was to convince people that he was going to do that. BS.

The reason Ron was saying such horrifically cruel things was to inflict the maximum possible emotional pain on a person. There was nothing empty about those words at all, they were maximized to be the most powerful emotional weapon he could wield. They were also entirely successful in their effect, to the point where Marci got a restraining order against him, granted by the court, divorced his ass, and his son was so distraught and traumatized that the poor kid was hitting his head against the wall.

I would say that Ron doesn't recognize what his bad behavior really was, the way he appears to be so blind as to the true nature of what he did, but I don't believe that at all. I believe Ron recognizes his emotionally manipulative side, his cruelty-inflicting side... The way he deflects and ignores and excuses his behaviors suggests a cognizant effort to deceive, which means he would have to - on some level at least - know what he was doing. He just loves being able to hurt people so much that he has no intentions to ever improve.

What an ass.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I would say that Ron doesn't recognize what his bad behavior really was, the way he appears to be so blind as to the true nature of what he did, but I don't believe that at all. I believe Ron recognizes his emotionally manipulative side, his cruelty-inflicting side... The way he deflects and ignores and excuses his behaviors suggests a cognizant effort to deceive, which means he would have to - on some level at least - know what he was doing. He just loves being able to hurt people so much that he has no intentions to ever improve.
He's pretty low functioning in that regard, though, because he is completely incapable of realizing when he has an audience that doesn't buy any of his shit and never will, and is just disgusted by him like they would be by some repulsive insect or vermin, whose presence merely intensifies your loathing of his subhuman behavior. He just keeps regurgitating the same robotic stock phrases as if anyone cares. All he's done is reinforce exactly how vile and worthless he is.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I didn't want to clutter up the AMA thread reacting to this post, so I'm putting this here.

Wow! Take a look at Ron minimizing his abuse! He's characterizing his behavior as 'empty threats.' True, he probably wasn't going to kill the judges kids or the dog, but to characterize the behavior as making empty threats suggests that the purpose of saying those things was to convince people that he was going to do that. BS.

The reason Ron was saying such horrifically cruel things was to inflict the maximum possible emotional pain on a person. There was nothing empty about those words at all, they were maximized to be the most powerful emotional weapon he could wield. They were also entirely successful in their effect, to the point where Marci got a restraining order against him, granted by the court, divorced his ass, and his son was so distraught and traumatized that the poor kid was hitting his head against the wall.

What an ass.
The more he flails the more the charade is revealed. He is stating mutually exclusive things hoping no one can keep track of them all. He clearly did the bare minimum to appear like he wanted to "reconcile." (Emailed the Rangers, rather than talk to anyone who would have Vic's number readily available.)

He thinks he puppet mastered this entire thing and is now so tangled that he is trapped. This will consume him. Even after we all move on from the Weeb Wars Ron will still be here screaming at the empty board. A casualty of the thing he created.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
With COVID 19 winding down and Jack Scalfani unlikely to survive the year, I for one welcome this plot development. Hopefully we can get him to mentally divide by zero and Troon out. I think we can all agree that would be incredible.

Last edited:

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
He's pretty low functioning in that regard, though, because he is completely incapable of realizing when he has an audience that doesn't buy any of his shit and never will, and is just disgusted by him like they would be by some repulsive insect or vermin, whose presence merely intensifies your loathing of his subhuman behavior. He just keeps regurgitating the same robotic stock phrases as if anyone cares. All he's done is reinforce exactly how vile and worthless he is.
I'm still undecided as to whether he's a man like object, or just a jackass that thinks he's the smartest person in the room. His grasp on logic (anything math based actually) is tenuous at best. He actually appears to contradict himself mid post at times.

His real weakness as a functional adult is actually vocabulary. He only believes in his definitions for words, and will simultaneously (and selectively) insist things are the same, but deny any second or third order consequences of what he's saying (or the opposite.)

Literally, if I got a green like him in my section, he'd be digging trenches until he quit. It's what we refer to as "worse than useless."

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The more he flails the more the charade is revealed. He is stating mutually exclusive things hoping no one can keep track of them all. He clearly did the bare minimum to appear like he wanted to "reconcile." (Emailed the Rangers, rather than talk to anyone who would have Vic's number readily available.)
Or they could have just responded to Vic's own email to Monica, instead of reporting it as "harassment" to Funimation. That's all they had to do. Not harass the Risembool Rangers.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net

He thinks he puppet mastered this entire thing and is now so tangled that he is trapped. This will consume him. Even after we all move on from the Weeb Wars Ron will still be here screaming at the empty board. A casualty of the thing he created.

So object permanence is the understanding that things exist even when they can't be seen. Humans aren't born with this - you take a toy from a baby and hide it under the blanket and they don't realize that it's still there. It's amazing and mystifying when the toy suddenly reappears. Humans develop this understanding some time before they turn two, but in Ron's case, it seems he never made that psychological leap. He wants people to think he was willing to talk to Vic, and poof, Vic's email to Monica doesn't exist. He wants people to think he doesn't have a spaceship sized ego about Monica's career, and poof, his yelp review to the restaurant where he literally went on a 'Do you know who my fiancee is' tirade because they didn't fawn over a 2-bit voice actress vanishes so that he can claim that he doesn't think there's anything more special about being a voice actress than a carpenter or plumber. Everything that doesn't line up with the narrative he wants to push right this very second ceases to exist.

If Ron never developed object permanence, that would also extend to his understanding of other people. He would not see them as having a separate, permanent existence. Therefore, he could legitimately believe that when he changes his stories, other people would also cease to remember the contradictory pieces of evidence he's removed from the universe. Those other people ought to abide by Ron's understanding of the universe, and their failure to do so would explain his angry outbursts, or his refusal to recognize them once they've violated his rules.

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
It's all a need to control other people's opinions and actions. It's like a pathology at this point. He couldn't bluff and threaten his way out of a big internet fight once he was rightfully pegged as a liar, creep, bully and serial abuser of women. So now he's reverted to beta bitch and is trying to bullshit his way out of it with that garbage he read in his faggy Social Manipulation for Dummies books.

Still trying to figure out what the ratfucker's actual motive is for being here. But here's my thought:

If you notice the date that slimebag Toye signed up, it's the exact time-frame when Nick Rekieta expressed his frustrations with Vic and his lack of a public role fighting back against these lying pieces of shit like Ron Toye and his fat whale "fame"-ticket. Ron Toye, being the scummy piece of shit abuser and emotional manipulator he will always be, probably thought then was when he could drive a wedge between Vic and the myriad people supporting him. Or at the least, pit the people who have been a thorn in his lying serial abuser ass for an entire year against one another. But he never posted here, because there was no wedge. Rekieta knew what Toye is, and mocked him relentlessly, and people laughed. Which of course made Toye even more ass-blasted, because he has to control people. And people remained unified in thinking of Ron Toye as a still-lying slimy piece of shit and who shall forever remain reviled as a serial abuser of women.

But then the PPP faggot shit with Dick Masterson happened on Nick's show fairly recently. Ron Toye, still being a slimy, disgusting piece of shit and a manipulative and abusive garbage pail, decided he should now try to drive a wedge in the loose coalition of people who have been supporting Vic on the Farms by also exploiting the happenstance of a bunch of IBS washouts also raiding the forums with misplaced incel rage.

Ron Toye is an abuser, and will always be an abuser. But he's transparent. As long as you realize he is a liar, who is always lying to try to get what he wants out of other people, he has nothing. You are a piece of shit, Ron Toye. A piece of shit, and a serial abuser.

Go fuck yourself.