Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although, I do believe that Monica and Vic were truly close friends in the past... I am still trying to find the turning point. What was the final straw that caused her to snap? Was it really after hearing about Vic's promotion and that he was moving back to Texas? Or is there something more?
That's the question that could solve everything.
When did Vic have that conversation? Who did he talk to?
Whoever he talked to must have told someone in the clique (probably in an innocuous, casual conversation) and then the rest of the clique was informed, pouring gasoline on an already volatile situation (they already didn't like the fact voicing Broly in the new Dragon Ball film would put him in high in demand at the convention scene, possibly rejuvenating his VA career as well, but now Vic will be in a position of authority? That won't do!).

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
"Oh, yes, officer. Mr. Toye volunteered to help me find my 1911."
"Any idea where your 1911 is?"
"At the bottom of the lake."
Do you really think Nick is that much of a boomer faggot he owns and uses a 1911?

I am legitimately concerned he will snap and murder Monica and his son. Dude is as crazy as a shithouse rat. Sure Monica might be a shitty person but she doesn't deserve to have her head cut off by a raging Ronald Toye.
As a big boy you're free to feel how you want, but I don't see any issue with this happening. Besides, if Ron takes that old cunt's horse-toothed head off, he can sneak it into Vic's bed ala The Godfather. That'll show him who has "big dick energy!"
While I entertained the rumors, I seriously doubt Monica and Vic had any kind of affair, especially in recent years.

Though, with how vindictive Monica has been, I do suspect that she was rejected in some way. I just can't quite convince myself this was just over envy. Not with the way she's acting. Not with how Ron is, either.
Dude, this is really a thing, especially for deluded fatties that maybe were average looking when younger. I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it firsthand.

Last edited:

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
Ron never says anything true. So if he's boasting about his wealth and how much he's completely not worried, he is chewing his fingernails to the bone, is near broke, and is absolutely desperate. He says he's not mad but we know he continually fantasizes about murdering Nick to the point he's even calculated how much money it would cost him to get sued for doing it, but he knows he's too much of a pussy actually to do anything.
That's one of the primary reasons I suspect that if Nick ever got into an altercation with Ron, and giving Ron all benefits of the doubt, and assuming Rackets is afflicted with osteoporosis and ALS. Nick would likely cripple the tuft of rectal pubic hair.

spirit of e m o s h

apparently a problem
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Here's the unlisted TBH stream. Link should work. Would advise archiving these things in the future because he tends to delete his streams but will sometimes upload them on his backup if people want to see it again.

@5t3n0g0ph3r @OneHandClapping I figured you were a couple of folks who were interested in it. I show up around the 30 minute mark maybe a couple of minutes after.
Thanks, Emosh. You the man.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm quite familiar with the way Mr. Toye interacts on here. If I'm being frank (and I'm not, I'm Snake heh) this is the most unhinged we've seen Mr. Toye act publicly.

Despite the faux-friendly attitude he's tried to adopt in recent months regarding Vic and wanting him to "get better" and other such honeyed phrases, when you wipe away that facade the reality just seems so much vile. Once he stops talking in circles and contradicting his past words and actions to seem polite, he gleefully giggles and cackles as he goes over how "totally not responsible" he is for any and all of Vic's damages, based on his own half-truths and lies of convenience. Furthermore, despite his claims as being a "changed" man, he so excitedly announces his research into how much it would cost to be tried for assault in Minnesota, and admits that he reflected on it enough to honestly research it.

@Ron Toye do these sound like the words of a man who's "reformed?"
He tried that with Nick just before Ron's Twitter got nuked. He tried to say things that Nick would agree with.

Ron was simply trying to get Nick's guard down. Same with these streams. Ron is trying a different tact only he cannot sustain it so he pinballs around like a schizophrenic.

I watched all 12 hours that Ron has been interviewed.

The advice by the Canuckleheads on how Ron can better himself may be well intentioned, but it's not productive. He thinks he's better and the audience doesn't care if he gets the help he needs or not. The attempts at playing peacemaker in the first interview by trying to get him to settle and suggesting mutual apologizes was also unproductive. They all paid for 10 hours of mediation by a professional. Everyone saying sorry is probably not going to happen while the lawsuit is in the middle of appeals. Aside from those parts, Ron stuck his foot in his mouth several times on their show. Whether that was their work or the wine, I couldn't say.

The hour with DA before emosh showed up was just OK. He was overly friendly and just ran through his list of questions. There was very little to no pushback. Before the stream, emosh mentioned that he had something specific in mind. I saw what he was trying to do, gradually nudging Ron to where he wanted him to go, but I don't think it was productive. It took two hours and there's no real payoff because Ron is a stubborn mule.

No one should be all that upset at who did better because Ron is going to be giving out his phone number before this is all over. Everyone will get a chance to ride the bull. He said he would do "pretty much any interview".
I think they just want Ron talking. For what purpose, that is up to Ken and the Canadians. At some point Ron will verbally clothesline himself into realizing he hasn't changed at all.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
He tried that with Nick just before Ron's Twitter got nuked. He tried to say things that Nick would agree with.

Ron was simply trying to get Nick's guard down. Same with these streams. Ron is trying a different tact only he cannot sustain it so he pinballs around like a schizophrenic.

I think they just want Ron talking. For what purpose, that is up to Ken and the Canadians. At some point Ron will verbally clothesline himself into realizing he hasn't changed at all.
I’m still wondering who it is that got Ron’s Twitter account suspended. I know a ISWV moron gloated that it was because of him, but how’s that even possible? Ron’s account was protected and thus no one that followed him could access it. You gotta wonder if this was premeditated or just bad luck.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I’m still wondering who it is that got Ron’s Twitter account suspended. I know a ISWV moron gloated that it was because of him, but how’s that even possible? Ron’s account was protected and thus no one that followed him could access it. You gotta wonder if this was premeditated or just bad luck.
I think he had a bunch of reports and Twitter finally got around to checking it.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net

I sincerely think he lacks the self awareness for that.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anyone else find it funny lolis are voiced by landwhales
Sandy Fox's voice may be a bit shrill for lolis, but she still looks pretty good.
droppedImage.jpg

(Probably an older photo, but more recent video footage of her looks similar just with the typical 50-year-old wrinkles. Also I don't think she was ever fat unlike Monica and Jamie.)

Reactions: OHenri41412

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I have a serious question.
Can we find any other anime commentaries where Monica/Jamie and Vic were on it or where they mention him? I think we should compile what we can find.

I'll get started after I've slept some and see what I stumble across.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we find any other anime commentaries where Monica/Jamie and Vic were on it or where they mention him? I think we should compile what we can find.
The ones that look the most promising has to be Monica's commentary on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the movie Conqueror of Shamballa if you're willing to spend like 90 minutes with her shrieking. Anyone who does that should be treated to something nice.

Underlined titles have Vic in the show, but the episode commentary might not necessarily bring him up. Yellow titles mean Monica and Jamie did the commentary together.

Good luck, weebs.

List of Monica commentaries:
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero: Commentary (ep 2)
Appleseed XIII: Script (eps 3-4, 13), Commentary (ep 7)
Assassination Classroom: Commentary (ep 7)
Assassination Classroom 2: Commentary (ep 15)
Black Butler: Commentary (ep 21)
Burst Angel: Commentary (5 episodes)
C – Control – The Money and Soul of Possibility: Script, Commentary (ep 5), Notes (C-Conomics 101)
Cat Planet Cuties: Commentary (ep 1)
A Certain Magical Index: Commentary (eps 3, 23)
A Certain Magical Index II: Commentary (ep 2)
A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of Endymion (movie): Commentary
Claymore: ADR Director (eps 21-26), Commentary (ep 11)
D.Gray-man: Commentary (ep 50)
Deadman Wonderland: Commentary (eps 7, 12)
Fairy Tail: Script (eps 1-93), Commentary (eps 19, 45)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: Commentary (ep 23)
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie - Conqueror of Shamballa: Commentary

Guilty Crown: Commentary (ep 4)
Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing: Commentary (ep 21)
Maburaho: Commentary (ep 13)
Maken-Ki! Battling Venus 2: Commentary (ep 1)
Michiko & Hatchin: Commentary (eps 1-2, 22)
Noir: Commentary (eps 15-16)
Ouran High School Host Club: Script (19 episodes), Commentary (ep 4)
Princess Jellyfish: Commentary (ep 11)
Robotics;Notes: Commentary (ep 6)
(The) Rolling Girls: Commentary (ep 8)
Selector Infected Wixoss: Commentary (ep 1)
SHIMONETA: Commentary (ep 1)
Soul Eater: Commentary (ep 44)
Tokyo Ravens: Commentary (eps 5, 7)

(The) Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk: Commentary (ep 5)
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations (OAV): Commentary (ep 1)
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE: Commentary (ep 26), Insert Song Performance

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid: Commentary (ep 3)
Wanna Be the Strongest in the World: Commentary (ep 7)
Yona of the Dawn: Script, Commentary (ep 8)
Yurikuma Arashi: Commentary (ep 12)

List of Jamie commentaries:
B Gata H Kei - Yamada’s First Time: Script (eps 1-12), Commentary (ep 11)
Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts 2: Script (eps 1-13), Commentary (ep 3)
Blassreiter: Commentary (ep 12)
Burst Angel: Commentary (eps 4, 24)
Claymore: Commentary (ep 19)
Daimidaler: Prince vs. Penguin Empire: Commentary (ep 3)
Death Parade: Commentary (ep 12)
Freezing: Commentary (ep 6)
Heaven's Lost Property Forte: Commentary (ep 9)
Hetalia Axis Powers: Paint it, White! (movie): Script, Commentary
Hetalia The Beautiful World: Script, Commentary (eps 3, 7, 12-16)
Hetalia World Series: ADR Director (eps 1-30), Script, Commentary (eps 1, 4, 6, 26)

High School DxD: Script (Lead Writer), Commentary (ep 1)
Jormungand Perfect Order: Commentary (ep 15)
Last Exile: Fam, The Silver Wing: Commentary (ep 11)
Maken-Ki! Battling Venus 2: Script, Commentary (ep 7)
My First Girlfriend is a Gal: Commentary (ep 4)
One Piece: Commentary (ep 361)
RIN - Daughters of Mnemosyne: Commentary (ep 2)
Sekirei: Pure Engagement: Commentary (ep 10)
Selector Infected Wixoss: Commentary (ep 12)
SHIMONETA: Commentary (ep 1)
Soul Eater: Commentary (ep 30)
Strike Witches 2: Script (eps 1-12), Commentary (ep 5)
Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar (OAV): Script, Commentary (ep 1)
(The) Tower of Druaga: the Sword of Uruk: Commentary (ep 6)
Wanna Be the Strongest in the World: Commentary (ep 1)
Yurikuma Arashi: Script, Assistant ADR Director (eps 6-7), Commentary (eps 1, 12)

EDIT:
Bonus Christopher Robin Sabat commentaries which should also prove promising:

D.Gray-man: ADR Director, Producer, Commentary (ep 18), Line Producer
Darker than Black: Commentary (ep 9)
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (movie): Commentary

Gunslinger Girl: ADR Director (eps 1-2, 13), Commentary (ep 12)
Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine: Producer, Commentary (ep 9), Line Producer, Talent Coordination, Voice Direction
Ouran High School Host Club: Commentary (ep 22)
Solty Rei: ADR Director, Commentary (ep 13), Line Producer
Tsubasa: Spring Thunder (OAV): Commentary (ep 2)
Yuri!!! on Ice: Commentary (ep 11)

Last edited:

Ravana

TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck would listen to a voice actor commentary??? “So I sat in the booth and read my lines. What an experience it was sit in that booth by myself with a script in front of me. The voice director told me to be angry so I read the lines in the script and got paid thirty dollars.”

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Good luck, weebs.
Ugh good luck is right. Get ready to hear this fat, fake-teeth bitch congratulate herself for 24 minutes at a time. That's all a commentary track is. I doubt there is anything more juicy out there than that video of Vic filming Monica while they're alone and flirting in the studio either. However, I hope you find it, friends.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck would listen to a voice actor commentary??? “So I sat in the booth and read my lines. What an experience it was sit in that booth by myself with a script in front of me. The voice director told me to be angry so I read the lines in the script and got paid thirty dollars.”
Sometimes the commentary does talk about the technical aspects of production, especially if the ADR director is among the commentators.

Reactions: 6thRanger