Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Monica does the voice of her character from my hero academia in most of her cameo recordings and when you take away the animation, it sounds like she's retarded.

View attachment 1483420
Yeah... maybe if she had one of those anime-girl-overlays like the Vtubers do, and she wasn't known for being a lying hoe, it could work.

Thanks for making it so I can never get an erection again.
Annotation 2020-07-31 002529.png

Also, I paid Nick 599$ to do his impression of Monica's Frog girl:

Attachments

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1484617

View attachment 1484621
These people are stupid. The reason Ty had him go through those tweets was because Ron’s legal team were supposed to authenticate them earlier in advance and instead they played discovery games, which gave us the infamous “I don’t recall” deposition. Any person with a half of brain can watch that deposition and see that Ron was full of shit, but since these three have no brains, they can’t see that themselves.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people are stupid. The reason Ty had him go through those tweets was because Ron’s legal team were supposed to authenticate them earlier in advance and instead they played discovery games, which gave us the infamous “I don’t recall” deposition. Any person with a half of brain can watch that deposition and see that Ron was full of shit, but since these three have no brains, they can’t see that themselves.
Expected no less from people who use Muppet characters as their own stand-in mouthpieces.

Riperoni6

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1484617

View attachment 1484621
Wasn't the whole reason why ty kept insisting to say yes no or I don't know was so that it was the only way to confirm it? Every other answer wouldnt have been valid? Ron knew that if he didnt say yes
This is incredibly exceptional.
Expected no less from people who use Muppet characters as their own stand-in mouthpieces.
To be fair, this was before nick posted the videos of the deposition, so they were probably going off of the transcript.
But other than that these idiots dont know what they are talking about

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1484617

View attachment 1484621
Yeah, Ron really manhandled Ty Beard. When Beard went to the judge and got the tweets authenticated despite Ron's stupid games it really devastated Ty. He should've given up his license then and there.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, this was before nick posted the videos of the deposition, so they were probably going off of the transcript.
The videos of the depositions came out before the transcripts. The depositions were on June 26th, 27th, 28th. Nick started streaming Ron's on July 10th. This podcast came out in October.

That being said, no one should be expected to watch the deposition videos. The judge didn't, and there's also a lot of commentary and superchats to wade through.

Last edited:

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the whole reason why ty kept insisting to say yes no or I don't know was so that it was the only way to confirm it?
Ty was practically giving Ronald every opportunity to confirm that he can speak to his state of mind when he was tweeting. "I don't recall" implies that he may have been dronk or allowing someone else to use the account, then proceeded to leave the tweets up, then refused to take the tweets down after being asked under threat of a defamation lawsuit.

It's not the only way to confirm it though. Ty got the judge to strong-arm Lemoine into authenticating the tweets. This was back when we thought Chupp would brook no bullshit.

The great thing about the depo videos is that it clearly shows Ronald and Monica's willingness to obfuscate, use gamesmanship, and generally bend the truth in order to score a win.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The great thing about the depo videos is that it clearly shows Ronald and Monica's willingness to obfuscate, use gamesmanship, and generally bend the truth in order to score a win.
It means that Ron is basically unable to testify credibly at trial because anything he's been asked about, he didn't remember. It's not like his memory would have improved later, so if he has anything convenient to claim to remember then, he can be undercut by hours of his smirking, smug "I don't recall" testimony on cross.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
Question for the lawyers.

Lemoine’s firm is asking for the $260,000 right?
And that has been cut to $100,000.
Sooooo...Erick & Perez. Are they getting fuck all on this?
Whatever FUNimation is willing to pay them for. I have an ominous feeling FUNimation is the "insurance company" that will try to pay MoRon's extra fees if they win appeals. I doubt FUNi cares if they are radioactive employees; not sucking them off will lead to consequences greater than "spergy incel weebs" dropping their subscriptions.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Question for the lawyers.

Lemoine’s firm is asking for the $260,000 right?
And that has been cut to $100,000.
Sooooo...Erick & Perez. Are they getting fuck all on this?
There's the potentially hilarious outcome of all of MoRon's lawyers having to sue each other over the meager fees they have to share between them.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Mice balls are considered "packing some real heat" in comparison to the pea sized pee pee Ronnie III is rocking.

This man is a sociopath and will more than likely kill someone.
No he won't. Sociopath or not, he's still a coward.

Ah yes of course there will be "more next week". And by "more next week" he just means "more out of context deposition clips."

Because if @Ron Toye had any real evidence that Vic Mignona assaulted his Personal "Fucking" Fiance, Monica Rial, then I'm sure he'd just keep waiting to post that becuase he's waiting for the "right moment".
If @Ron Toye actually had any tangible, legitimate evidence Vic had harmed this woman he claims to love so much in the way he and she claim, he would have already done something. I've seen and felt what one can and will do when someone you care about is seriously harmed by others, and sexual assault is absolutely grievous harm.

Ron, we all know you're a lying little cuck about all these receipts you claim to have. Are you also lying about how much you really love Monica?

Last edited:

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
We are fully watching a soy boy melt down, going into places no one would want to go but glad it's him and not us (We would NEVER be soy faggots)..Trying to figure what remote ronnie will do next is fascination. Just wait til appeals happen, the road is getting closer and Ron will go fully psycho and if Vic wins, Break out the champagne.