Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Just he wont put up anything else, he has to do something with this one as it would be very bad for him if he didn't do anything. This is a shallow donation, he doesn't actually care it's just to save face.
I know it isn't much and he hasn't done anything else productive in over a year, but I'm easy to please in that regard especially when it comes to someone who absolutely needs the help.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we've known for a while Andrea was going to make an affidavit, but then it never came to pass because reasons or something. Maybe unlike with @EriMin and Stan, when her affidavit didn't live up to their narrative standards, they just said "Thank you for your time" and then tossed it instead of handing it over to the court because going after her wasn't an option at this time due to keeping up appearances.

Also this is the same woman he was going to make a podcast with that never came to pass, right? It's a possibility the two aren't on good speaking terms right now because of the "failed" affidavit.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
If only there was a way to get "WIFE BEATER" to show up on a Ron Toye google search the same way mental illness does for manjaw.

Animegate19

This is how we rise up!
kiwifarms.net
Now here's something interesting
View attachment 1489295View attachment 1489295
View attachment 1489296View attachment 1489296
Looks like ron's ex was going to give an affidavit for the vic case.
It must really get to him that people call him a wife beater. You know, like how people call vic a pedo, rapist, and sexual harasser.
This is is first wife. Not the 2nd one he beat. It is nice having receipts.

1596323140623.png

1596323172534.png

1596323191145.png

1596323213130.png