Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Riperoni6

kiwifarms.net
I think we've known for a while Andrea was going to make an affidavit, but then it never came to pass because reasons or something. Maybe unlike with @EriMin and Stan, when her affidavit didn't live up to their narrative standards, they just said "Thank you for your time" and then tossed it instead of handing it over to the court because going after her wasn't an option at this time due to keeping up appearances.

Also this is the same woman he was going to make a podcast with that never came to pass, right? It's a possibility the two aren't on good speaking terms right now because of the "failed" affidavit.
What if the affidavit admitted ron doing worse things to his 1st wife and then later in affidavit it goes like " but he's changed now".

Also aren't the affidavit's supposed in vic's favor? Why would they have an affidavit that has nothing to do with vic?

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
You know, Ron hasn't changed.

He's just learned to hide it from the people who have been most effected by his behavior.

It's blatantly obvious nothing changed based on his online behavior alone. Some people can take what years of therapy have given them and turn it into a weapon. They learn how to effectively lie to people, they learn how to bullshit their way through psych evals since the majority of them are questionnaire based rather than observation based, they learn how to control the narrative about themselves even when cracks begin to form. Ron thinks he's in control but now he's under scrutiny from people who he can't outsmart or control.

His use of repetition and gaslighting through that repetition just reeks of someone who does those things.

Another thing that tipped me off to this is how he thinks he can recommend to people how they can do better, the whole self help shit. He's narcissistic enough to believe he understands how the system works enough to give other people suggestions and advice.

The more people who simply stop his attempts rather than fighting him, the closer he'll get to snapping. Shutting him down entirely without wiggle room versus arguing and letting him gaslight or try to pull the conversation in a way he wants it to go will cause him to lose that control.

It won't take much. He's close to breaking anyway. But that's the best way of handling someone like him.

MightyBiteySnake

DEPRESSED SNAKE DEPRESSED SNAKE
kiwifarms.net
So for one there's a fag going around with a Twitter @ that is extremely similar to Rons, and the only difference between his account and Ron's is the word "parody" under the location tag.
Screenshot_20200801-160327.png
If you're reading this (and I'm sure you are) stop it. You look like an even bigger fag than Ron and you're just going to confuse normies and feed into Ron's victim complex.
He did take the bait tho
Screenshot_20200801-160147.png
Screenshot_20200801-160202.png
Screenshot_20200801-160231.png
i recall seeing a thing from Ron about how he'll have "even more clips next week" in regards to his spamming of the prostitute clip. I wonder what completely innocuous things that don't prove his personal fiance's allegations we'll get

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed oriental wizard
kiwifarms.net
So for one there's a fag going around with a Twitter @ that is extremely similar to Rons, and the only difference between his account and Ron's is the word "parody" under the location tag.
View attachment 1489541
If you're reading this (and I'm sure you are) stop it. You look like an even bigger fag than Ron and you're just going to confuse normies and feed into Ron's victim complex.
i recall seeing a thing from Ron about how he'll have "even more clips next week" in regards to his spamming of the prostitute clip. I wonder what completely innocuous things that don't prove his personal fiance's allegations we'll get
That's the Ron Soye parody trying to be relevant/"funny" again when the guy burned out a week after existing

Riperoni6

kiwifarms.net
Doesnt ron have a job? How can he keep spamming shit like this? ( unless of course they saw his twitter and fired him, which is understandable)

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget May Return
kiwifarms.net
Doesnt ron have a job? How can he keep spamming shit like this? ( unless of course they saw his twitter and fired him, which is understandable)
Have you not seen the pictures of him with a black person who is closing on a house with Ron on his phone?

From post 7362:
1596336384538.png

There was another one, but I can't find it at this time. Always with black folks, though. STRANGE, ISN'T IT?

Last edited:

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489541
i recall seeing a thing from Ron about how he'll have "even more clips next week" in regards to his spamming of the prostitute clip.
I do not recall Ron ever posting anything substantial when he proclaimed he'd be showing receipts.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part about this is that he carries the name Ron Toye

Axiu

kiwifarms.net
Now here's something interesting
View attachment 1489295View attachment 1489295
View attachment 1489296View attachment 1489296
Looks like ron's ex was going to give an affidavit for the vic case.
It must really get to him that people call him a wife beater. You know, like how people call vic a pedo, rapist, and sexual harasser.
That's because she doesn't know about what Ronald does online or otherwise. Perhaps she'd change her mind when she knows that he asked a lawyer how much it would cost to go and assault someone in Minnesota - something that normal people wouldn't do. I'd also doubt that he showed his therapist what he has been up to.

Any functioning adult looking at Toye's behavior should be able to see that he has only really changed his pattern of abuse. IMO, he consistently engages in a high level of denial and defense which results in an overly positive presentation of his functioning. The denial, mostly where he reminds people that he has 'received help' and 'counselling' or the other curious comments implicating that other's make him do it (his mother, Nick, twitter randos etc), makes it difficult for him to realize his own abusive and shitty behavior, how his behavior might affect others and how he is at fault for his own behavior - not anyone else (the latter is something you'd learn if you successfully completed a batterer's intervention program).

Take it down a step further, he is a 40 year old loan officer sperging out hundreds of replies on twitter to randoms. It's fucking embarrassing. No one else does this sort of thing - but Toye does. It is because he is not normal or reasonable.

Last edited:

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Wow, imagine botting so much that he actually attacked a woman only asking Vic for his help by spreading a gfm for an operation to save her sight...only to donate 500$ after he saw how much his cuckbot fucked him up! Still, his obsession is only deepening his hole into malice, nice that he still can't see it! :story:
Still boasting about that single mail from his first ex Andrea promising an affidavit...yet said affidavit was NEVER presented as evidence so either it doesn't exist or it does exist but is actually damaging of the cuck sheepdog that they refused to use it in the first place as they couldn't spin it! Nice that he always use her first ex as a proof of having changed...but total absolute silence with the second ex, what's the matter little manlet Ron Soye the ultra cuck, you're such a changed&better man that your second ex-wife doesn't want anything to do with you and never reached out in support and stayed out of this whole shit-show, I wonder why? :smug::smug::smug:

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Any statement from Andrea, Ron's first wife, has no worth:
Ron has Jr to use as leverage over her, everything she said is likelly coerced by the abuser.
I won't take anything she says as true, not even things said under the penalty of perjury.

Last edited:

biteXsized

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489541
Wait... you assume the Ron Bot is in reality a parody account? Could be, but where did this fag got the text messages from Ron's ex-wife from? I've never seen them published elsewhere. Unless these are forged, too.

I'm not convinced that this isn't Ron Toye yet. Congratulations Ron. Through all the last 1,5 years you came across as such a massive unhinged and borderline crazy asshole that I'm now unable to deccide if this is the real you or a cheap parody of yourself.