Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
I just remembered that Monica voiced the big bad in FMA 2003. Even more hilarious said big bad more or less wanted to rape Ed
That just reminded me of these con videos. They're from 2008 on the last day of Kawaii Kon. Vic and Colleen Clinkenbeard are in an FMA panel, and Monica is in the audience close to the stage and interrupts to joke/talk with Vic and Colleen a couple times.

Wasn't 2008 one of the years Monica tossed around as when Vic "assaulted" her and she need therapy? And yet here she is happily hanging out at a panel he's on that she doesn't even need to be at.

The first clip Vic is trying to think of the most underappreciated FMA character, and says Dante after Colleen points out Monica trying to get his attention. It's at 1:45

In the second clip Vic is answering a question about fans that called him at home and how he wants to get his number out of the phonebook and Rial chimes in with advice. Skip to 1:40.

Edit: extra :thinking: about that second clip is Vic the Rapist calling a panty anime "shady" while Monica the Victim says it wasn't bad

Last edited:

Army Burger

[sad in mexican]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759507

Wow Ronnie, you're liking some very stupid comments. I hope that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass in any way...

Wait? Back up! This clown is seeking to jump on the #metoo train and claim Vic was getting all grabby handed with his troon ass? Sorry I'm not seeing it. At best he was giving this fool a hug like he gives everybody else.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759507

Wow Ronnie, you're liking some very stupid comments. I hope that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass in any way...

Something interesting I noticed: Ron changed his Twitter avatar. It used to be him+Monica, now it's just him, solo.

Was that Schemmel they locked away in the caged space with wee wee pads? Because that shows some A game Con management skills. Lock the more annoying VA’s in a play pen and distract them with puppies so they don’t annoy anybody.
J Michael Tatum.

DeadFry

kiwifarms.net
Was that Schemmel they locked away in the caged space with wee wee pads? Because that shows some A game Con management skills. Lock the more annoying VA’s in a play pen and distract them with puppies so they don’t annoy anybody.
No, that's J.Michael Tatum, a raging faggot, both literally and figuratively.

Edit: cougar'd

Reactions: Male Idiot

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wait? Back up! This clown is seeking to jump on the #metoo train and claim Vic was getting all grabby handed with his troon ass? Sorry I'm not seeing it. At best he was giving this fool a hug like he gives everybody else.
>they/them in twitter profile

Anything this creature says can be completely disregarded as lies or hallucinations.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759507

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Vic may have politely rebuffed some advances and trannysaurus rex here got rectally ravaged over it.

Great tweet to like buddy, sure convinces me that you and Moronica aren't just doing everything possible to defame Vic. :story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino