Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Ron even became bigger than Lemon Fuher and at first,that didn't seem possible.
Ron always was a colossal idiot. Back when this started he was told he was going to get sued for months and kept running his mouth spouting pure insanity and vitriol day after day until he was finally convinced to private his Twitter. I always thought he was the dumbest person in this, worse than Shane even, even before we knew Ron was a wife-beating, animal-abusing, potentially pedophilic piece of shit. Had he not lucked out a year ago everything he did would have bitten him in the ass so badly the only thing worse is if he's dragged back on appeals where what he's said since then on livestreams, Kiwifarms, Youtube, and Twitter will bite him even harder.

Like I'm pretty sure I made a post before the Ron Toye abuse revelations that predicts this guy will end up in jail over Weeb Wars for something (and I certainly did after it) because Ron's behavior is just disturbingly bizarre. There's something clearly off about his actions in response to what he's faced with, since most people when faced with a lawsuit and having been told by the opposing council's lawyer you will be sued don't just keep tweeting the same shit they're being sued for. Now? I'm almost confident Ron will end up in jail or committing suicide and 100% certain he will threatened to be held in contempt of court by Chupp or another judge at some point. I would not want to be anywhere around Ron if appeals come back and I would not want to be the person at Wick Philips who answers the phone and gets a violent screaming manlet wondering why his lawyers couldn't beat "the worst lawyer in the world PERCY".

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Ron always was a colossal idiot. Back when this started he was told he was going to get sued for months and kept running his mouth spouting pure insanity and vitriol day after day until he was finally convinced to private his Twitter. I always thought he was the dumbest person in this, worse than Shane even, even before we knew Ron was a wife-beating, animal-abusing, potentially pedophilic piece of shit. Had he not lucked out a year ago everything he did would have bitten him in the ass so badly the only thing worse is if he's dragged back on appeals where what he's said since then on livestreams, Kiwifarms, Youtube, and Twitter will bite him even harder.

Like I'm pretty sure I made a post before the Ron Toye abuse revelations that predicts this guy will end up in jail over Weeb Wars for something (and I certainly did after it) because Ron's behavior is just disturbingly bizarre. There's something clearly off about his actions in response to what he's faced with, since most people when faced with a lawsuit and having been told by the opposing council's lawyer you will be sued don't just keep tweeting the same shit they're being sued for. Now? I'm almost confident Ron will end up in jail or committing suicide and 100% certain he will threatened to be held in contempt of court by Chupp or another judge at some point. I would not want to be anywhere around Ron if appeals come back and I would not want to be the person at Wick Philips who answers the phone and gets a violent screaming manlet wondering why his lawyers couldn't beat "the worst lawyer in the world PERCY".
Who would you say is worse, ron or the simps and white knights that defend him? Cause to me, both can be just as bad.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I think Ron is too prideful to an hero, and he’d have to set new records in Ronishness to do something to actually end up in jail. And I don’t wish either on him. A loss in the courtroom would be enough.

GenericReviewerDraco

Annoyed wizard
kiwifarms.net
I think Ron is too prideful to an hero, and he’d have to set new records in Ronishness to do something to actually end up in jail. And I don’t wish either on him. A loss in the courtroom would be enough.
Why not? This insane soy-filled cuckold's bussy has been widened by Monica's strap-on (and a couple bisexual bulls), so Demarcus and Billy Bob can barely do anything else other than break a few ribs while Ron serves time in prison.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
The cucked soyboy made another promise he's not gonna keep, the recorded audio call with Slatosh that even if it does exists, it would only damn him&Moronica deepder. :smug:
The manlet still keeps throwing toxicity around disregarding the "stop talking about the case or the opposing parties on twitter", basically showing how everything against him is most likely true, what a good man at the right side of history! :story:
Post judgement discovery seems to be the newer obsession of the pegged mangina Soye, too bad it's not gonna happen, everything must be upfront as all the defendants wanted everything to be public only to play discovery-games later, so if discovery does come their TCPA will all get defeated making Vic's claims stronger and their cases much worse. Only the idiotic abuser Ron doesn't see it, guess it'll be quite the beckoning day for him when it does happen in the distant future, poor manchild gonna cry his eyes out like the poor poor jealous manlet he is. :smug::smug::smug:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can see Ron being the type of scum who says he has the audio recording, but then suddenly "loses" or "deletes" it when it's time for discovery and he approaches TY and his lawyers with a shrug going "Well shucks, I swear I had it, but clumsy me must've lost it. :)", which isn't going to fly.

spirit of e m o s h

apparently a problem
kiwifarms.net
But the thing is how is Ron going to come up with the reason why the VA's who cancelled their invitation just as Nick was told would happen if Vic was reinvited. Which again im trying to understand what's he's trying to gain with the recorded audio? @spirit of e m o s h have you talked to Chris about this?

EDIT: Vic blocked Ron now. Good for him
Yeah. He doesn't give a shit.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
I can see Ron being the type of scum who says he has the audio recording, but then suddenly "loses" or "deletes" it when it's time for discovery and he approaches TY and his lawyers with a shrug going "Well shucks, I swear I had it, but clumsy me must've lost it. :)", which isn't going to fly.
I can see Ron posting the recording and then his insurance company says “you had this recording the entire time and you wasted our resources on this lawsuit. No, our policy does not cover you for this”

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Spoopy Repairman/Chuck Huber Otherkin/THOT fucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't believe him anyway.
Who'd believe a woman beating, child harming, white privileged, honkey mayonnaise, white devil piece of shit like him anyways?
1566980518424.png

462-99-9023

Thanks for kindly donating to the United Negro College Fund and making many lives easier, @Ron Toye. I had no idea you had the courage to hang up your klan robes and help out minorities you and your bloodline hated before, just like how your daddy went to kill and murder Asians across the ocean and your son wanting to shoot up black people in videogames. We'll let you know how the pizza tasted, too. LMFAO, white privileged white devil honkey mayonnaise.

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who'd believe a woman beating, child harming, white privileged, honkey mayonnaise, white devil piece of shit like him anyways?
1566980518424.png

462-99-9023

Thanks for kindly donating to the United Negro College Fund and making many lives easier, @Ron Toye. I had no idea you had the courage to hang up your klan robes and help out minorities you and your bloodline hated before, just like how your daddy went to kill and murder Asians across the ocean and your son wanting to shoot up black people in videogames. We'll let you know how the pizza tasted, too. LMFAO, white privileged white devil honkey mayonnaise.
A less scrupulous person might be tempted to perform identity theft with that info, but no one wants to pretend to be Ron Toye.