Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
Toye is really sperging out at the moment on twitter. Archive is playing up for me, but he is just replying to Ty’s “we will be in touch” tweet, plus going off at Nick.

View attachment 1596802
Just wait till the 22nd. I'm doubtful we'll get a response from the court of appeals immediately but imagine this:

Ron wakes up, twitchy, awaiting the response that decides whether he'll continue having to pay money out of his ass because he defamed a man that probably shared a consensual kiss with his personal fucking fiance. He jumps at a phone call but it's Monica checking in on him. He has a mini panic attack because of an email notification but it's just a work related memo. His phone vibrating sends him into shock but it's just Tyrone informing him to prepare the snack tray; Tyrone is about to fuck his bitch. Then after he falls asleep recording from the closet, he wakes up the next morning just a little more paranoid than the day prior...

I predict a @Ron Toye super sperging sometime after the 22nd. It shouldn't take long at all.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Not much to add, but I find it amusing that Vic, who's going into the appeals as the loser and thus has an uphill battle, is zen about this whole thing while Ron, who's entering as a winner and has the advantage, is sperging out like a maniac.
He's the one out of all of the causes of action that SHOULD come back in Vics favor for sure. He's right to be worried.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, wait, what's this about identity theft?
Here, I was saying she'd do some dumb shit with this information if given the opportunity:
Who'd believe a woman beating, child harming, white privileged, honkey mayonnaise, white devil piece of shit like him anyways?
1566980518424.png

462-99-9023

Thanks for kindly donating to the United Negro College Fund and making many lives easier, @Ron Toye. I had no idea you had the courage to hang up your klan robes and help out minorities you and your bloodline hated before, just like how your daddy went to kill and murder Asians across the ocean and your son wanting to shoot up black people in videogames. We'll let you know how the pizza tasted, too. LMFAO, white privileged white devil honkey mayonnaise.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Not much to add, but I find it amusing that Vic, who's going into the appeals as the loser and thus has an uphill battle, is zen about this whole thing while Ron, who's entering as a winner and has the advantage, is sperging out like a maniac.
I don't have much confidence in any justice system, but in the end Vic will still be zen and ron will continuously sperg out.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I forgot who said it but, murder suicide from the remote welder is possible.
Was that me? It might have been me. Ron thinks he's got it all figured out and the Funimation gang will back him up on his claims. The second that delusion is shattered Ron will be feral with rage.

Also this situation still pisses me off more than the riots. Ron being smug passive aggressive bitch without being a young idiot like the rest of the communists, claiming to be "civil."

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net

'Detached garage' apartment... You'd think as someone in the real estate field, he'd know that the words he used do not describe the property he owns... You'd think that as a loan officer, he'd be able to tell the difference because verifying the property matches the description given for it would be one of the criteria for approving a loan...

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net

'Detached garage' apartment... You'd think as someone in the real estate field, he'd know that the words he used do not describe the property he owns... You'd think that as a loan officer, he'd be able to tell the difference because verifying the property matches the description given for it would be one of the criteria for approving a loan...
Looks to me that converting the garage, which is a non habitable area, into a self contained apartment with cooking facilities would need local council approval or the extension and improvements would be illegal and would void the insurance of someone who is relying on an umbrella home insurance policy to cover them.

trust me, insurance companies will look for any out to stop from paying.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
If appeals come back in Vic's way,I wouldnt be shocked if Ron has a nervous break down,beats His fucking whatever or tries or necks himelf like a good little gnome.
Ron has admitted that he seriously considered suicide over his divorce several times and I have no doubt an abuser like him used suicide as a threat to get his way. I don't think he'll neck himself if Vic wins on TCPA but I would not want to be Monica or anyone at Wick Philips then. Ron will move the goalposts and be like "Vic will lose at summary judgement" and then "Vic will lose at trial", and he'll work himself into a frenzy every time over the nagging doubt he might lose. During that time, Ron will probably attempt suicide, beat Monica/Ron IV, or threaten Chupp, Vic, Nick, Ty, or other people he hates and go to jail for making terroristic threats.
He wouldn't be worried (as much) had he listened to his legal counsel and not acted like a sped online.
Casey probably gave up trying to tard wrangle Ron and recommended him a more suitable lawyer who clearly didn't give two shits what Ron did and would eagerly do exactly what Ron asked and help him come up with new dumbass strategies.