Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Dopey Cunt

What are you, GAY??
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the? Why would he have a fucking pocket apartment in his backyard?? Is that where he forces all the women he offers to live with him in? God, it's like one of those animal cages. Does it lock from the outside too?

What a creepo. Never trust a dude with a pocket apartment in his backyard.

biteXsized

kiwifarms.net
Well, I don't know if it's that uncommon in the US, but over here in Europe it's not that rare to have a spare apartement on your home property, either to rent it out or to host guests. But what makes it creepy is that he lets some random conthots live there, offers at least one of them a job at his work place and constantly simps on his (ex-)tenants' Instagrams. Fucking weirdo.

Drowningman

Kung pao chicken or Die!
kiwifarms.net
All the tweets Ron has done,they are replies that are new ones or even ones from a year ago.
Can he not make a new tweet or is that too over his head.
I pray these new tweets will burn him worse than California.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I don't know if it's that uncommon in the US, but over here in Europe it's not that rare to have a spare apartement on your home property, either to rent it out or to host guests. But what makes it creepy is that he let some random conthots live there, offers at least one of them a job at his work place and constantly simps on his (ex-)tenants' Instagrams. Fucking weirdo.
What's funny is that these holier-than-thou tards were clutching their pearls over some fans randomly showing up to Vic's house, yet these same people said not a word when two fans ended up living with Monica and Ron (not to mention help one of them get an internship at the Tuttle Group). These people project and turn a blind eye when its one of their own actually doing the thing they whinge about. It's so disingenuous that I can't take these people seriously.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
So unsurprisingly, Ron likes long hair (something Monica lacks), most likely because it's the easiest part of a woman's body to grab when she's fleeing.
View attachment 1597407
Man Cristina Vee is so average looking but can shiny herself up in pictures.

Also always seems like Ron is using Monica's status to connect to other women. Like that episode of seinfeld where George had the model girlfriend and used the relationship to meet other women.

Last edited: