Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

biteXsized

kiwifarms.net
Ron and Monica were sitting on their couch and tweeting each other yesterday.
That's still the dumbest and yet funniest thing I came across in a long time (well, perhaps not we're still in 2020 afterall). Imagine being engaged with one another for eternity, only to end up sitting right next to each other on the couch and communicating only via tweets. It would be really sad if they both weren't such horrible human beings. They truly deserve each ounce of the hell they created for themselves.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
There were two chances, although we only know about the first secondhand. Apparently Chupp was, or believed he was, in the pool of candidates to be appointed to the Second Court of Appeals by Greg Abbott in 2019, but Mike Wallach was appointed to that seat, for a term ending on December 31, 2020. His election is November 3, 2020, which he is expected to win.

Next, Chupp ran in the Republican primary to replace Lee Gabriel, who has not filed for reelection. He ran against the winner, Brian Walker, who is expected to win the general election, who got 105,870 votes, and Elizabeth Beach, who got 80,027. He came in a miserable third place failure at 35,620, completely flopping at the poll. (The two candidates also had a run-off after the first primary, with Walker winning.)

In both cases, he lost to non-judges.
Thanks for reminding me, I know Nick talked about it but I couldn't remember everything since it was a long time ago.

EDIT post update on the thread. : I'm also all for a new term between lawyers and their customers called "Don't do a Ron on me please." which means the fact of sperging on social medias about how you'll own the accusee/defendant with your last-minute proofs like some bad Ace Attorney move.

Last edited:

Five Percent

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1598527

...wat? They actually did that. What the fuck lmao
They can't even be bothered to converse with each other like normal people. What a pair of absolute cunties.
Well, you see... If they just spoke to each other face to face like normal people, then the twattersphere wouldn't be able to see the convo to offer those dopamine pats, which are getting slimmer and slimmer for them these days.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Well, you see... If they just spoke to each other face to face like normal people, then the twattersphere wouldn't be able to see the convo to offer those dopamine pats, which are getting slimmer and slimmer for them these days.
True, but their orbital of whales will ensure they get enough to survive.

Edit: Cause I can't spell apparently

Last edited:

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is that these holier-than-thou tards were clutching their pearls over some fans randomly showing up to Vic's house, yet these same people said not a word when two fans ended up living with Monica and Ron (not to mention help one of them get an internship at the Tuttle Group). These people project and turn a blind eye when its one of their own actually doing the thing they whinge about. It's so disingenuous that I can't take these people seriously.
It would be possible to view the fujoshits and other scum attacking Vic as something other than just pure scum if they even acknowledged that Ron Toye has been found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be a wife beating piece of shit who had to be restrained from his criminality. They attack Vic for literally nothing, and purely consensual interactions with fans, where the fans to this day say they were totally fine with what happened. But when Ron beats women, not just one, but both of his wives, threatens to kill his wife's pet, abuses his children so badly one of them was wetting himself, and otherwise is publicly a violently psychotic lunatic, they have not a single word about his weird behavior.

Not even when he has Monica demand hugs from fans on his behalf, telling them "Ron's a hugger."

How is it possible to view these scum as anything other than what they are? They hate Vic for reasons entirely different than what they claim, and lawl twitter has staked out an untenable position, morally and legally, and they know it. They won't change direction though.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
It would be possible to view the fujoshits and other scum attacking Vic as something other than just pure scum if they even acknowledged that Ron Toye has been found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be a wife beating piece of shit who had to be restrained from his criminality. They attack Vic for literally nothing, and purely consensual interactions with fans, where the fans to this day say they were totally fine with what happened. But when Ron beats women, not just one, but both of his wives, threatens to kill his wife's pet, abuses his children so badly one of them was wetting himself, and otherwise is publicly a violently psychotic lunatic, they have not a single word about his weird behavior.

Not even when he has Monica demand hugs from fans on his behalf, telling them "Ron's a hugger."

How is it possible to view these scum as anything other than what they are? They hate Vic for reasons entirely different than what they claim, and lawl twitter has staked out an untenable position, morally and legally, and they know it. They won't change direction though.
LawTwatter/KV, home/protectors to actual pedophiles and domestic abusers.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

Don't forget to add that he threatened to harm/kill one of his ex-wive's baby girl and her new husband. But lawltwitter, kv, and all those other sjw virtue signalers will always defend someone if they share the same side and probably because they are the same as ron. Besides, according to them, they know everything since they do everything so they're experts so they can never be wrong about anything. So I guess that kinda proves my point that they are just like ron.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron's hitting Russell Greer levels of delusional narcissism right there.

"I don't care that I beat my wives, Nick showed my deposition video to the world who call me a faggot and a pedophile, which I totally don't care about. TY should lose his license for being so incompetent and Vic should go play in traffic, but only as long as he isn't eating needle-laced cookies because that's gross. He should be eating my personal fucking fiancé's love nectar cookies instead. :)"

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong.... but can't ty file for sanctions since Ron broke confidentiality?

I ask because it would be hilarious if ty completely negated any sanctions ron won. That would be funny as fuck.
I don't know about sanctions, but Ty said he will be seeking to depose the mediator.

The most important thing is, if it comes back on appeals and Ty get affirmation that Ron waived confidentiality, anything Ron said to the mediator can be introduced as evidence.

Normally, settlement talks or mediation are privileged and can't be introduced as evidence. Going into hypothetical land, if Ron had said "You know, Mr. Mediator, Monica told me that her hotel attack story was a lie, but who cares, ream Vic for all he's worth. 17-0!" it would never be seen by a jury. But if Ron waives privilege, and the mediator says "Yes, Mr. Toye informed me that Ms. Rial had lied about her hotel story," that can get entered into evidence. And I'm sure a jury would love to see that.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
Ron doesn't care he broke confidentiality (and the law)

View attachment 1599527
Claims Vic was trying to hide everything

View attachment 1599533
Amazing the Ron still thinks that they did something wrong by releasing the deposition videos. The agreement was specifically for the livestream so that the three stooges who were watching it live couldn’t record it.

it had nothing to do with the redacted video and everyone but Ron knows it.