Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

OneHandClapping

EZ Lefty, just add 5.56
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright Kiwis, time for a little bit of homework.
Your task is to find a single Tweet from Monica saying "I love Ron", it doesn't have to be that sentence specifically, anything related to how she loves Ron is admitted.
That should open some eyes.
I remember her bragging about their sex life. Dunno if that counts.

Give me those Islamics.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
Alright Kiwis, time for a little bit of homework.
Your task is to find a single Tweet from Monica saying "I love Ron", it doesn't have to be that sentence specifically, anything related to how she loves Ron is admitted.
That should open some eyes.
All the tweets mentioning Ron and love:

Screenshot_20200916-183936_Chrome.jpg

For extra credit, I submit all the times Monica tweeted the word "love" at Ron.

Screenshot_20200916-184641_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-184959_Chrome.jpg

Do I get an A+?

My thoughts: She doesn't seem as enthusiastic about loving Ron today as she did a few years back.

Drowningman

Kung pao chicken or Die!
kiwifarms.net
All the tweets mentioning Ron and love:

View attachment 1601255

For extra credit, I submit all the times Monica tweeted the word "love" at Ron.

View attachment 1601261

View attachment 1601263

Do I get an A+?

My thoughts: She doesn't seem as enthusiastic about loving Ron today as she did a few years back.
Well the world knows what the wife beating gnome is really like now.
I'm sure becoming more toxic thanks to Ron and the millions of lies helped.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong.... but can't ty file for sanctions since Ron broke confidentiality?

I ask because it would be hilarious if ty completely negated any sanctions ron won. That would be funny as fuck.
He can but he's probably more likely to want to depose him about anything adverse to his interests that he admitted during the mediation. Ordinarily that would be outright prohibited but the stupid fuck waived his confidentiality.

Amazing the Ron still thinks that they did something wrong by releasing the deposition videos. The agreement was specifically for the livestream so that the three stooges who were watching it live couldn’t record it.
Ron is too stupid to understand even simple things.

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, on a Wakfu kick rn
kiwifarms.net
Imagine calling this pathetic fragile little cuck of a man the "love of your life."

How much of a piece of shit do you have to be where that's the ideal and last relationship you want in life?
I'm honestly perplexed by this as well. Monica seems to have common sense, even tho there's a major ego and a malicious streak there. But Ron is a slime ball with so little self awareness that his own employer uses him as a punishment for other employees, and he doesn't complain to HR.

What drew these two together, and what keeps them together? The only thing I can think of is him being financially secure and emotionally desperate, her being financially desperate and emotionally manipulative.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see that Ron said by himself how he doesn't care he further destroyed his own case and potentially damaged the other parties along with him, his reason for doing so is obviously stupid but Ron has been consistently dumb and never gave a shit about it, simply because "17-0 SQUAWK! I'm in for a payday and will take everything Vic+Nick+Ty have and not pay a cent thanks to magic insurance behind me!!! :) :) :) :) :) " is what he deluded himself into believing, like the little gnome he is.
Moronica never had good taste in men given that Gardiola that was literally a pedophile yet evaded jail by marrying said girl at the time, so it's only logical at this point that she's fine with the cucked soyboy Soye 3rd as she's a manipulative liar which desires someone to provide for her every need and the gnome is indeed stable financially (not for long whatever way the case goes LOL) and very easily manipulated being extra-dumb himself and quite the sociopath abuser of wives&kids&dogs&others. :story:

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
What are the chances of a murder suicide if the appeal works?

Edit: I fucking love this site (Laughing crying emoji), murder suicide is optimistic.
Don't think he will, lawltwitter is spoon feeding him nonsense, so he believes if the CoA breaks/ignores the laws and it comes back on appeals, it's still 100% win for him that will make Vic look even worse.

Drowningman

Kung pao chicken or Die!
kiwifarms.net
Im sure Monica is real pleased with Ron with next weeks event so near.
He has to be driving her nuts or flaking out.
Knowing Ron he will do something way more stupid than we could predict so Ron..Don't let US down!

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb, on a Wakfu kick rn
kiwifarms.net
Ron is clearly a goblin, not a gnome. Small, weak, cowardly, likes to attack people as part of a mob of similar pathetic creatures, violent towards women, children, animals, yet still somehow has delusions about what kind of monster they are.
He reminds me of Jimmy from Ed Edd n Eddy. whiny sniveling little dweeb that has a female associate do all his dirty work

Reactions: Youtube Celery