Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's this one old animu called "Air." In the English dub, Monica voices Misuzu (the protagonist girl), and Vic voices Yukito (the protagonist guy).

I wonder what they think of acting those roles together now.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
There's this one old animu called "Air." In the English dub, Vic voices the protagonist guy (I forget his name) and Monica voices Misuzu (the protagonist girl).

I wonder what they'd think of acting those roles together now.
Misuzu is a precious cinnamon roll who's too good for this sinful Earth and who had legit happiness with Yukito before she reached the "goal". Seriously was way beyond Monica's range, but apparently AIR is one of ADV's few dubs people didn't have an issue with similar to the dub to Kanon.

But then again, I only watched it subbed and have only ever heard clips of the dub from reviews, and Misuzu's Japanese voice actress tragically lost her life to cancer years ago. So....... gao.

Burnout

Post no bills
kiwifarms.net
It's not like that group is known for drafting smart contracts or sticking to them. If there was no NDA, it's totally possible that one of her own security people was our inside man.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
His intelligence background is the interesting part. I wonder what use Monica has/will put it to.
He's Intel. Most of them have to do something hard to compensate for the fact that they sit behind desks most of their careers. His thing was teaching a martial art that's been around for...literally decades as hapki yusul was established in 1989.

Don't let a hyped-up LinkedIn fool you.

EDIT: I'm also putting his service into question. In the articles provided it said he was assigned to Korea for one year. That holds water, but then it says he stuck around for 10 years afterwords to train. That is what I'm questioning. Korean deployments last up to two years and only if you volunteer for it. Afterwords, you have to go back to CONUS duty stations. If he did what he did one of two things would have happened:

1. He lied about military service and washed out under a year, allowing him to stay in Korea for a decade.

2. He went on leave to Korea consistently, which, to a counter-Intel guy, is a MASSIVE red flag (foreign influence to a country that is right below a country we are actively at war with and had good ties to multiple countries that LOVE to spy on us).

Imma need to see a DD214 on this one.

Last edited:

SinglePlayerCarl

Weeb Expansionist™
kiwifarms.net
From Monica's fan club page on Facebook:
View attachment 725885

Is this guy some weeb, or did 5th Bulma actually hire someone decent (the answer will surprise you):

View attachment 725887

View attachment 725893

I'm mildly impressed 5th Bulma actually hired someone competent for security. Figures that he's a major MAGA guy.
At the end of the day, liberals like Rial will screech about MAGA country being unsafe, but goddamn if they don't protect your Gross Domestic Product with the loyalty and precision of an autist's pet rock.

He's Intel. Most of them have to do something hard to compensate for the fact that they sit behind desks most of their careers. His thing was teaching a martial art that's been around for...literally decades as hapki yusul was established in 1989.

Don't let a hyped-up LinkedIn fool you.
Figures.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
It's the Funimation legal team she thinks that she has access to. She almost certainly doesn't. She'll find out.

Alternatively, it's herself and Ms. Toye. In which case at least she has the legal team she thinks she does, it's just only 'amazing' in how self defeating and incompetent it is.

Let him love life while he still can.

It's interesting that every time you can see the mirror back there, there's not enough of a crowd to be seen in mirror. Therefore, every photo of the crowd is showing the entire thing. The card shop isn't packed, they just stuck everyone into half of the already small building and remarked 'amazing! It's so tightly packed you can't squeeze through!'

From Monica's fan club page on Facebook:
View attachment 725885

Is this guy some weeb, or did 5th Bulma actually hire someone decent (the answer will surprise you):

View attachment 725887

View attachment 725893

Interesting. So she really did hire security. The absolute maximum amount she could have gotten then, if all 90 people who entered the building were there for the signing, and all 90 (including the little girl) personally purchased a print off of her, and none of them were KC pass holders would have been $1,800, A bodyguard costs 20-30/hr, and she had two. So between $400-500 for security at least, assume her prints cost $50 and the card shop didn't charge anything. $450-550 for the day. $1250-1,350 would be the absolute maximum profit she could have gotten.

Of course, if less than 90 people actually went for the tables, not every single person (like the little girl) got a print from Monica/one at all, a chunk of them had KC tickets, or they split profits, things start looking dire.

View attachment 726198
Another person from Monica's signing
Ah yes, having indication that he might be into sub Broly is definitely scary and suspicious.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino