Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, if this comes back from appeals, I really want to see another deposition where Ty asks Ron the details of how he got that high score.
After we get that, I want to see the jury's faces as they work through the mental dissonance of the good-looking, charming Vic not being able to score a threesome while the psychotic marmot of a man like Ron somehow managed to.

Maybe he just sucked enough dicks to owe 18k
That means, assuming best case scenario for him and Vic goes 0-17, he still owes Lemwaaah another $162k. Get sucking, Ronnie boy.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
I came here to find out whether or not these two jackasses became popsicles in the recent Texas weather.

I'm disappointed that they didn't, or that there wasn't a mishap with carbon monoxide. There's still time, however...
They probably won't since Ron "The Remote Warrior" Toye keeps his mouth open and spouting out hot air.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Mr. Satan asks when the lawsuit will be over.

1614044121200.png

https://archive.vn/wFl2Z

Ron and Monica agree that he is the Hulk.

1614044368700.png

https://archive.vn/RG5RY

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Interest is accruing at 5%" in a sneavly whiney ron voice

Isn't this shit all froze till the COA makes a decision?
Even if we enter a shitty timeline and Vic loses the appeal 0-17, it'll never be over. Weebs will never forget how disgusting Funimation, Monica, Jamie, and others were acting, Kiwi's won't forget that Ron is a literal domestic abuser and all around obsessed weirdo, and the Vicstans/ISWV/Risembools won't remember that Vic got shafted and will continue to support him.

Ron seems to be sperging more lately, and Ron only spergs when something bad is in the pipes. I'll allow the teeniest tiniest bit of optimism to enter my cold dead heart.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Mr. Satan asks when the lawsuit will be over.

View attachment 1942340
https://archive.vn/wFl2Z

Ron and Monica agree that he is the Hulk.

View attachment 1942348
https://archive.vn/RG5RY
The more ron keeps sperging, the more he projects his insecurities onto Vic and others. I would agree with monica a bit about ron being the Hulk, in the sense that both are raging manbabies, but of course one of the biggest difference between the two is that the Hulk fights bad guys, ron beats women.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is clearly afraid.
MoRon or Rager?

If it comes back on appeals, and depending how scorched earth Vic wants to go, I can see a slew of Funi VAs getting subpoenaed or deposed. Many of them have said something to the effect of "there have been rumors about Vic for a long time."

What were the rumors? Where did you hear the rumors from? From one of the defendants?

EDIT: And that doesn't even count Sarah Wiedenheft, Josh Grelle, Daman Mills, and one more (Josh Martin), the ones who breached contract at KamehaCon when Vic got reinvited. "What communications did you have with the defendants prior to KamehaCon?"

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
MoRon or Rager?

If it comes back on appeals, and depending how scorched earth Vic wants to go, I can see a slew of Funi VAs getting subpoenaed or deposed. Many of them have said something to the effect of "there have been rumors about Vic for a long time."

What were the rumors? Where did you hear the rumors from? From one of the defendants?

EDIT: And that doesn't even count Sarah Wiedenheft, Josh Grelle, Daman Mills, and one more (Josh Martin), the ones who breached contract at KamehaCon when Vic got reinvited. "What communications did you have with the defendants prior to KamehaCon?"
If things go well, he shouldn't have to file any more lawsuits. The biggest and most vocal offenders would be called out for lying and everything would have a domino effect, and all the haters would be screaming into the void with no merit behind it. Plus, I doubt Vic would want to do anymore lawsuits cause it's such a hassle. But as I said, this is all assuming things go his way.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1942681

Funny he should say that ...

Edit: (even better)

View attachment 1942683
I think there exists a Mignogna constant, where something must be gay on Vic at any given time. If his pants or shirt are not gay, then his hair will be.

Yes, yes, I know it's Wolverine hair. It's still gay.

If things go well, he shouldn't have to file any more lawsuits. The biggest and most vocal offenders would be called out for lying and everything would have a domino effect, and all the haters would be screaming into the void with no merit behind it. Plus, I doubt Vic would want to do anymore lawsuits cause it's such a hassle. But as I said, this is all assuming things go his way.
It's not filing more lawsuits, it's just putting them in the hot seat. Show them to the jury, and show what kind of people the defendants associate with. Freedom of association is a thing, of course, but the jury is human, and if you show them some of the disgusting orbiters like Rager, it'll stick in their minds.

Plus, depending on what they say, they can end up hurting the defendants and helping Vic. For example, if Rager said there was all these kinds of horrible rumors about Vic, the first question Ty should be asking is where he heard them from? You heard them from Monica Rial? Oh dear, that sounds like she's spreading lies to a third party.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Ron Toye added up his sexual high score on Twitter. He claims to have done almost everything on this list. He has a sex tape, has masturbated in public before, had sex in public, a threesome, swallowed cum, taken a facial, sent nudes, anal sex, ate ass, 69. Based on his score, the only thing he claims to have NOT done is sucked dick.

View attachment 1937877
So wait,Ron has admitted to slurping jizz,masturbating in public,eating ass& taking a facial but vic is a sex pest for telling a joke and trying to bang twins? What fucking world do these idiots live in?!