Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
20210222_222321.jpg

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Interest is accruing at 5%" in a sneavly whiney ron voice

Isn't this shit all froze till the COA makes a decision?
Pre-judgment and post-judgment interest always accumulate. It depends on the rules of the state how they do so, though. Ron seems incredibly confident in his public statements considering nothing is certain and the end is always near.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The Court of Appeals should reject Vic's appeal because Chupp ruled correctly, except when he awarded $50,000 and left us to pay out of pocket for the rest. Chupp was wrong there, so the Court of Appeals should grant our cross-appeal."
- @Ron Toye
Now, Ron, there are several outcomes the Court of Appeals could reach.
One of which is the one you are hoping for.
But here a couple you might not be considering:
1. The Court of Appeals could tell all parties to go pound sand and the appeal and cross-appeal are rejected wholesale.
2. All causes of action are brought back (meaning all parties are back), thus meaning the cross-appeal is moot.
3 Any variation of the causes of action are brought back and any of the parties are back, thus the cross-appeal is still moot.

If I were you (an uncomfortable thought, for sure), I would keep my mouth shut until after the Court of Appeals issues their ruling.

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The Court of Appeals should reject Vic's appeal because Chupp ruled correctly, except when he awarded $50,000 and left us to pay out of pocket for the rest. Chupp was wrong there, so the Court of Appeals should grant our cross-appeal."
- @Ron Toye
Now, Ron, there are several outcomes the Court of Appeals could reach.
One of which is the one you are hoping for.
But here a couple you might not be considering:
1. The Court of Appeals could tell all parties to go pound sand and the appeal and cross-appeal are rejected wholesale.
2. All causes of action are brought back (meaning all parties are back), thus meaning the cross-appeal is moot.
3 Any variation of the causes of action are brought back and any of the parties are back, thus the cross-appeal is still moot.

If I were you (an uncomfortable thought, for sure), I would keep my mouth shut until after the Court of Appeals issues their ruling.
1 in 4 odds sounds great, guys. Ron's totally not manically worried.

And if 2 or 3 is the outcome, he can kiss his probably fake insurance goodbye.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Luckily for us Ron can't keep his mouth shot. Unluckily, Monica tends to but only because she would get a remote to the face otherwise. This case is more about him and any control he can get out of it.

Drowningman

Watching the shitshow.
kiwifarms.net
Ty would love with all the shit Ron has spewed out to depo his ass on so many new subjects.
And this time the "I do not recall' shit would not fly now that Ron has such a "Vivid" recall of events.
One good one would be The Infamous "Fucking fiancée"
"Mr.Toye you say you respect women but you call your wife to be that?"

Last edited:

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Sounds exactly like what ron did. Twice. Only difference is, the two ex-wives brought him to court.

Luckily for us Ron can't keep his mouth shot. Unluckily, Monica tends to but only because she would get a remote to the face otherwise. This case is more about him and any control he can get out of it.
ron being unable to keep his mouth shut is probably why he has such a high score on that sex list.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
So wait,Ron has admitted to slurping jizz,masturbating in public,eating ass& taking a facial but vic is a sex pest for telling a joke and trying to bang twins? What fucking world do these idiots live in?!
Vic asking people to be positive is apparently a dog whistle to attack, but nobody bats an eye at the two time domestic abuser saying he wanted to beat the shit out of Nick and claims he almost punched Ty in the throat for clicking his pen during the deposition.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Vic asking people to be positive is apparently a dog whistle to attack, but nobody bats an eye at the two time domestic abuser saying he wanted to beat the shit out of Nick and claims he almost punched Ty in the throat for clicking his pen during the deposition.
I'd love to see that sniveling little marmot do anything that would make Ty's day. You know that bearded fucker is packing.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Reee is an autism slur?
They make up new shit every day but REEEEE is seen as associated with Pepe, therefore Nazi. It's also the "austistic screeching" meme, although that's a completely different meme. The original REEEEEE was usually associated with "NORMIES GET OUT!"

Ironically it was more autists telling normies to fuck off than anything against autists.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
I think people love triggering
Wow these people look for any excuse to play victim, that's a stretch longer than Armsgurls reach to call it homophobia. Ron is the one bragging about these things adding his sexual score up, it's more like calling them hypocrites and proof of their malice toward vic