Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Monica is booked for a convention less than a month from now, I can't believe she would put the lives of her fans in danger! A con appearance during a pandemic? What is she some kind of murderer?! /s

This might be Monica's first in-person convention since the beginning of the pandemic.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Monica is booked for a convention less than a month from now, I can't believe she would put the lives of her fans in danger! A con appearance during a pandemic? What is she some kind of murderer?! /s

It's all good,Bidens president now he has single handedly saved us all from Covid, life can resume as normal gone are the days we have to cower in our home's afraid

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

Chris Sabat, Luci Christian, and Brittney Karbowski are going to this too.

1614210802400.png

You can't make this up. Vic is doing a virtual convention the week after Monica does her in-person one.

1614211070200.png

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'd want to go to a convention with Rial at this point. If there was any place I'd more than likely to get COVID it would be at convention with her. Not to mention, it would be more likely to be some strain that would kill me.

Also, if she's "world renowned" why didn't I hear about her prior to 2019?

This might be Monica's first in-person convention since the beginning of the pandemic.
Last convention for her was GalaxyCon Richmond 2020 on Feb 28/20

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'd want to go to a convention with Rial at this point. If there was any place I'd more than likely to get COVID it would be at convention with her. Not to mention, it would be more likely to be some strain that would kill me.
Not to mention Sheepdog @Ron Toye would probably be in the vacinity.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention Sheepdog @Ron Toye would probably be in the vacinity.
That actually might be fun, in a trollish way. If I had the money to waste, I would totally go if ron was there. Be interesting to see if he is as easily triggered in real life as he is on twitter, or if he just cowers in the corner when a real man walks by and then tweets furiously about how he sheepdogged and then say something derogatory about Vic.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many kickspeds are calling people homophobic for being grossed out about Ron swallowing cum?
Didn't a certain beta tard make fun of Hero Hei for having an autographed picture of Vic being shirtless?

edit
View attachment 1951619View attachment 1951620
View attachment 1951615View attachment 1951618

View attachment 1951621
Well, color me surprised that the degenerates are also homophobic. So let's add that to the list of the type of people kv love to associate with and defend: pedos, women/animal/children abusers, kid groomers, sexual harassers, racists, sexists, and now homophobic. Anything else I'm missing here?

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net

And after all the fuss Ron did to that one Texas convention and JMT long stupid speech about it they pull this. I love for their reasoning as to why