Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes double the masks, double the false sense of security from wearing said mask. Look how many videos are out there of celebs/politicians dumbass wearing masks all the while continually touching their face the whole time. The double mask probably doubles that shit too, so has it been proven it actually helps or was it just an assumption?

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes double the masks, double the false sense of security from wearing said mask. Look how many videos are out there of celebs/politicians dumbass wearing masks all the while continually touching their face the whole time. The double mask probably doubles that shit too, so has it been proven it actually helps or was it just an assumption?
I mean if you can't breath you can't get covid, so just wear the box of masks for 2000% protection, or just wear a plastic bag thats tied around your head, works just as good.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
It's more of an assumption being passed as facts by that doctor guy. The idea is that the more the air is "filtered" the less likely you are to spread/receive the virus, excluding that there are many ways to get the virus plus the suffocation caused by wearing so many masks. Just seems like more overly cautious fear pandering to me.

OneHandClapping

Womp womp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's more of an assumption being passed as facts by that doctor guy. The idea is that the more the air is "filtered" the less likely you are to spread/receive the virus, excluding that there are many ways to get the virus plus the suffocation caused by wearing so many masks. Just seems like more overly cautious fear pandering to me.
It's more to stop the spread if you're infected. If you coof or sneeze, most of virus-filled salive/mucus will get caught in the mask, which ostensibly should help stop the spread. Unless it's like a fully sealed mask, I don't think it appreciably helps with a non-infected person staying not infected.

But then again, if you already have the coof it's probably just common sense and courtesy to chill out at home for a while so you don't kill grandma.

Which makes me wonder why someone who's not down with the sickness, like Monica, is double masking.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Cyberbowl-dozing my way thru graduation!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which makes me wonder why someone who's not down with the sickness, like Monica, is double masking.
She was that cunty white valley girl ignorant of the world back then. She remains that cunty boomer white valley girl ignorant of how the world works now.

The answer is simple and there is a term for her today: she's a Karen.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
It's kinda like condoms, 1 is enough, 2 will worsen the conditions & will tear easily.

However in this case, instead of tearing, you probably won't be able to breath clearly.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Monica is double masking for the coof convention.

View attachment 1953171
"I won't be wearing one mask.......but two"

giphy (5).gif

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
I mean if you can't breath you can't get covid, so just wear the box of masks for 2000% protection, or just wear a plastic bag thats tied around your head, works just as good.
I mean that's not entirely inexact.
It's just that you'll poison yourself with your own carbon dioxide if you wear multiple masks because there won't be any kind of escape route for it.
So you'll just suffocate while wearing your quadruple mask which gives you +200% coof resistance.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean that's not entirely inexact.
It's just that you'll poison yourself with your own carbon dioxide if you wear multiple masks because there won't be any kind of escape route for it.
So you'll just suffocate while wearing your quadruple mask which gives you +200% coof resistance.
Honestly? This is how you thin the herd, even though it's a bit slow as this kind of brain damage needs long-term exposure to show.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Ron Toye comparing a tour of duty in Iraq to having a photo of his house posted in this thread.

View attachment 1956352
Does that make people who drive by lolcow houses and take pictures of them for Kiwifarms equivalent to al-Qaeda or something? Am I like some elite "drone strike at all costs" terrorist leader because I took a picture of Brianna Wu's (old) house when I happened to be in that area and would do the exact same with any of the homes of the most obsessive KVers like MoRon?

Can't speak for anyone taking pictures of Ron's house, but from experience it makes a nice souvenir and it adds to the thread since Kiwis like going over the details of the property.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net