Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
What a soy-filled crying little bitch. He should be ashamed of himself comparing being rightly loathed to being a soldier.
I remember back in the 2000's the military was telling its members to limit their social media profiles to prevent them from becoming targets for Al Qaeda. Totally the same thing as Ron.......

Coach Kreeton Of All That

On trial for putting screws in canned tunas!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron Toye comparing a tour of duty in Iraq to having a photo of his house posted in this thread.

View attachment 1956352
GAIS... He's tho thuper therial about this... action hero Ron Toye who lost his legs fighting alongside General Jace and Commander Tyce in Desert Storm demands his asspats and recognition. We thould tho respect him....

Hold on, let's laugh even harder at this dwarfish midget.

Okay Ronny Soye @Ron Toye. Let us know when you trip up ManBearPig. Don't forget to take your happy pills and speddy meds with that booze.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
So Ron's officially on the level of Chris-Chan comparing his own life stresses to people fighting in wars.
I swear Ron needs to just shut his cuck mouth for awhile before he says something to the wrong people. I wonder if he talks like this outside the internet?
That's an impossibility for ron. ron is part of the crowd that overly exaggerates everything and compare themselves to the Jews in the holocaust all while ignoring the actual problems. Most of which is them.

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Ron's officially on the level of Chris-Chan comparing his own life stresses to people fighting in wars.
I swear Ron needs to just shut his cuck mouth for awhile before he says something to the wrong people. I wonder if he talks like this outside the internet?
I hope Ron keeps talking.

I also hope the appeals come back for Vic so Ty can cream his pants when he shows the reels and reels of Ron's tweets to a jury.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We've heard him talk. He talks like a weak-jawed, effeminate soy boy, with a voice that reeks of semen.

OneHandClapping

Clap dem cheeks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thing is...Did he really was deployed to Iraq ? Because I can't find anything online.
I don't know one way or another, but whether he is a real vet or not isn't the important part. The important part is that Ron is comparing people making fun of him online and taking pictures of his house to the literal life threatening dangers of a soldier in Iraq.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Does that make people who drive by lolcow houses and take pictures of them for Kiwifarms equivalent to al-Qaeda or something? Am I like some elite "drone strike at all costs" terrorist leader because I took a picture of Brianna Wu's (old) house when I happened to be in that area and would do the exact same with any of the homes of the most obsessive KVers like MoRon?

Can't speak for anyone taking pictures of Ron's house, but from experience it makes a nice souvenir and it adds to the thread since Kiwis like going over the details of the property.
Well you ARE a member of the domestic terror cell known as Kiwi Farms.