Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
I guess making a tirade about Vic minding his own business is moving on
afbfdb11de1eade64c5b8be98d0df000.pngb83b8de7eb73219a5ce80ef477618f05.png17a7442bab16e2bceb744eb5785e9c9f.png21c46e43f21e1c7a019bf57bdf38d992.png

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wish /pol does a gay-op on him just to swat him in his house with the story that Jon Venables is hiding in Texas after a secret jail breakout & has a horse-faced woman as a hostage, while using "her house" as a safehouse.

Sure, it may not work, but it'll be fucking hilarious to see.
A lot of people are stupid and quick to use their feefees over logic so of course it could work.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine this simpering little fairy quoting the Bible at you?
What a miserable little bitch. I can just picture him saying all this in that squeaky, nauseatingly feminine voice right now.
Remember, this lisping queer has openly admitted he'd rather be a cuck than alone. That is where this "man" is coming from. Imagine not only being such a sad creature, but also lacking the shame that would prevent you from admitting it, were you any sort of man at all.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
"If he thinks he is going on a crusade about cancel culture after he harassed and bullied so many women he is in for a rude awakening"
What rude awakening? There's no stopping him from doing precisely that.

I love how much it eats these people up that they have never been able to control Vic. They would love nothing more than to use his charisma and popularity for their own ideologies but he just keeps doing his own thing.

BubbleButt

Fuck You, Nigga, You A PHONE
kiwifarms.net
I really wish Ron had been hooked up to a foolproof lie detector device when he had to answer whether he was in love with Vic or not.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
I remember a few months after Vic got fired how insane we all thought it was that Toye had made 400 tweets about Vic. Wonder how high that number is now. Years later and he is still so obsessed with Vic that he is even tweeting about the man's taxes. Fucking unhinged.

If he comes back on defamation, I hope Ty's team actually kept up with even a fraction of the shit the women abuser has been posting.
He was whimpering constantly about context of the tweets during his depo; yet here he is blatantly quote tweeting, and responding to Vic again; and even using screenshots of him.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember a few months after Vic got fired how insane we all thought it was that Toye had made 400 tweets about Vic. Wonder how high that number is now. Years later and he is still so obsessed with Vic that he is even tweeting about the man's taxes. Fucking unhinged.
X Derangement Syndrome. If Vic wasn't living rent free in his head before, he is now.