Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In a weird sort of way, Chupp is considered to have the best handle on how much work was required for this case and therefore he's supposed to rule on the fees at all levels (trial, appeals, and if it goes to the Texas Supreme Court). So he itemized them out.
I think the amount is excessive, but this is the one area of the case where Chupp actually seemed to be in his element and had a solid grasp of what things actually cost. I attribute this to his experience in personal injury litigation, where calculating costs is one of the primary needed skills. He almost seemed actually interested in that part of the case.

This is what bugs me about Chupp. I have fairly often called him an idiot or incompetent, but this approaches being rhetorical. I don't believe he had to be incompetent. I don't believe he had to be an idiot. He chose to be that. He's lazy, and that's worse. He unnecessarily increased the cost to all parties by the way he ruled in this case without findings of fact or conclusions of law. Apparently, if I've read the case law right, he's not actually obligated to do that at least in this case, but he's made things unnecessarily difficult for the parties, their counsel, and three judges on a superior court.

This is just not how a judge should behave. If he had any certainty in his decision, he should have nailed it down, explained his reasoning, essentially USED HIS WORDS, since that is his fucking job. Instead he washed his hands like Pontius Pilate and was like "whatever it'll probably come back on appeal I don't give a fuck I'm gonna go get drunk."

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the amount is excessive, but this is the one area of the case where Chupp actually seemed to be in his element and had a solid grasp of what things actually cost. I attribute this to his experience in personal injury litigation, where calculating costs is one of the primary needed skills. He almost seemed actually interested in that part of the case.

This is what bugs me about Chupp. I have fairly often called him an idiot or incompetent, but this approaches being rhetorical. I don't believe he had to be incompetent. I don't believe he had to be an idiot. He chose to be that. He's lazy, and that's worse. He unnecessarily increased the cost to all parties by the way he ruled in this case without findings of fact or conclusions of law. Apparently, if I've read the case law right, he's not actually obligated to do that at least in this case, but he's made things unnecessarily difficult for the parties, their counsel, and three judges on a superior court.
I'd argue that being willfully lazy in a job that ostensibly requires attention to detail would be incompetence.

2-B Alter

kiwifarms.net
And this is why most fans would prefer the Japanese voices more than English voices in Anime and Video games because the VAs both new or veterans in Japan seems to be more patient, humble and mostly greatful and in having fans than mistreating them especially when it comes to online interaction. It’s all about respectability not superiority which is why people like “Neves” will understand and probably won’t be appreciated in the near future if she keeps up with her current attitude. I’d rather deal with a Diva Vic and than a bunch of snowflakes with a shitty behavior who fully tweets their godawful hypocrisy, virtue signal for woke points and then plays victim when the cancel culture finally comes to their doorstep and bullies them whenever there’s no one left to argue with. At least Diva Vic sounds likes someone who loves to spread positivity and enjoys “Vic posting” online and wearing gay pants. More importantly, he sounds like a rad guy who is more trusted and committed enough to interact and care for his fans who he only wants to wish them the best in future rather than some certain someones who only does it out personal gain so she can keep assuming like people know her when in reality people like myself never knew who she is or even heard of her and probably still don’t.

Last edited:

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1620426620726.png

1620426632489.png
1620426640715.png
1620426649497.png

1620426675712.png
1620426684639.png
1620426692548.png

1620426571648.png

1620426710556.png
1620426729541.png
1620426739002.png
1620426750073.png
1620426758794.png

1620426468703.png

1620426806496.png

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
He says affidavit but he posts an e-mail, does he not know what an affidavit is or am I missing something? You know, ron loves to accuse Vic of taking advantage of under-aged fans, but he is the only one documented with doing a no no to an under-aged child, I mean, why else does one give beer to a minor? Could ron just be deflecting a serious personal issue?

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Block party summer baby! Coach Kreeton'ing people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye Lemme work some Coach Kreeton magic.

"Let me ask you something. Do you think it's ok for Ronald Joseph Toye III (Social Security Number: 462-99-9023) to having "past flings" with abused women? You defend him and think everyone else is bad because we laugh at stupid blokes who grovel for an aggressive women beater who doesn't stop until they're black and blue. Ron admits he was ashamed. Didn't deny a thing. So what's up?

Speaking of abused women and Ronald Joseph Toye III (SSN: 462-99-9023), do you think it's ok for a nearly 40 year old man who should have been a good husband and father to be found guilty by court, judge, jury and cops in his own home with abused women and children? He seems to have a pattern."

We can play the stupid gay little wordplay game, too. Ronny boy.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye Lemme work some Coach Kreeton magic.

"Let me ask you something. Do you think it's ok for Ronald Joseph Toye III (Social Security Number: 462-99-9023) to having "past flings" with abused women? You defend him and think everyone else is bad because we laugh at stupid blokes who grovel for an aggressive women beater who doesn't stop until they're black and blue. Ron admits he was ashamed. Didn't deny a thing. So what's up?

Speaking of abused women and Ronald Joseph Toye III (SSN: 462-99-9023), do you think it's ok for a nearly 40 year old man who should have been a good husband and father to be found guilty by court, judge, jury and cops in his own home with abused women and children? He seems to have a pattern."

We can play the stupid gay little wordplay game, too. Ronny boy.
There was no jury. It was the judge alone who found Ronald Joseph Toye III (SSN: 462-99-9023) to be a domestic abuser, and that he would be abusive again if action was not taken.

The fact that I'm willing to be accurate with what exactly happened to Ronald Joseph Toye III (SSN: 462-99-9023) while KV takes massive liberties with Vic shows what buckets of shit they are.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was no jury. It was the judge alone who found Ronald Joseph Toye III (SSN: 462-99-9023) to be a domestic abuser, and that he would be abusive again if action was not taken.

The fact that I'm willing to be accurate with what exactly happened to Ronald Joseph Toye III (SSN: 462-99-9023) while KV takes massive liberties with Vic shows what buckets of shit they are.
Accurate? Wha-wha-wha-wha-what's that? We're the kiwifarms! I thought we don't go by evidence and proof! Everything here is fanfiction!

Wait, no that's Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, PULL and other places the mentally ill congregate. Only retards believe a woman could get preggers with a stare from lazor heat beam eyes and 16 yr old girls should be allowed to drink underage and have strawberry daiquiris.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does it really, really bother anyone else that Ron acts and behaves the exact way you would expect a teenage girl to? I don't mean that as just an insult, I mean his thinking, worldview and behavior is extremely similar to how a teenage girl behaves.
Or a psychopath.

I don't mean that as an insult either. Ron looks and feels like someone who literally can't make empathic connections with other human beings.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or a psychopath.

I don't mean that as an insult either. Ron looks and feels like someone who literally can't make empathic connections with other human beings.
I wondered how this manlet that many of us could trample in a game of rugby or run hoops around in b-ball is still here. He landed a high paying job, maintained himself with an occupation, not lived in a shelter, eating 3 square meals a day, stayed out of prison and still walk free. Guiltless, feeling no repercussions, able to downplay physical violence against women as a no-biggie. It makes perfect sense.

He is the definition of the white privilege he claims to loathe, hate, and despise. He is living irrefutable proof privileged bastards like him don't need to be honest, goodwilled men. Him and other massive fags like him are the very evidence that merit can go straight to hell. He grew up with two supportive parents, born without missing limbs organs/looking like a mutant Yu-Gi-Oh! card, fostered in a nurturing caring forgiving environment, works in salary based field involving loans, real estate and peoples investment options, has underlings cower at his feet walking because he writes their checks, and sends Funimation money to continue floating!

This is how privileged he is. He's living the "it's not about what you know, it's about who you know" life. He's the perfect example who kills the desire for anyone naive and unknowing trying to earn their living thru honest merit and believe in meritocracy. He's that guy who tell the new guys to work hard and maybe they'll land a spot rolling with the big wigs. Only to crush their hopes by fucking them over, being a skeevy backstabbing motherfucker he always been. It makes so much sense.

Divine right to rule

Afecionado of Autism
kiwifarms.net
Do prudes to the extent that kisses on the cheek or back of the head are seen as "inappropriate" or "sexual" or in any way nefarious really exist in america?
It is literally an expression of non-sexual affection.
Because it is not sexual in any way, there exists no problematic element with age. An old lady kissing a child on the cheek is one of the most innocent pictures of affection I can think of.
Ron would probably get a stroke if he ever got to italy or russia, very kissy people those.
Doubly strange is that Ron is a "hugger" and guilts fans into hugging him.
So, is Ron socially retarded and legit thinks that little pecks are inappropriate sexual advances, or is he a filthy liar and tries to smear Vic with that absurd accusation while knowing they are no problem?