Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I've never read the sentence "He admitted" as many time in those two years than in my whole life.
Yet we are still waiting for evidences of such things, and don't even think about pulling the good ol' "He yanked on her hair". Vic said himself that it was a playful tug because he noticed she had a new cut, do you know that between women we all did that at least once when we got new cuts and hairstyle ?
It bears mentioning that Jamie wasn't a rando.

If it was Jane from the corner cubicle and Vic pulled her hair (I'll throw them a bone and assume the worst possible interpretation of the interaction). That might be kind of weird.

The dynamic changes entirely when you remember that it was Jamie who initiated the hug and was showing off her new 'do.

If a (seemingly) good friend is excitedly showing you her hair, sure, it might get a yoink.

Ron had no sunset of interpersonal relations

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But, and this is a big but (not to be confused with "big butt"), I believe that both Nick and @AnOminous have stated that the post hoc enhancements won't stand.
I've said I don't think they should. The logic is that somehow Chupp can tell an appeals court what to do. That said, I've seen other courts in Texas actually issue orders like this but haven't found anything definitive from the Second District or SCOTX saying anything about these.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
It'll be ruinous if @Ron Toye has to pay out of pocket. I wonder if that has anything To do with their selling a home just to rent another.
Was mentioned before that since ron used his homeowners insurance to cover some shit, they likely stopped covering him and he had to rent to get renters insurance. Which makes sense.

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
Do you think Lemoine gave Ron a bill with an interest rate, and that Ron, being his usual dumb self, simply thinks that the rate is somehow automatically carried over to the court order?
There is a 5% per annum interest rate on the amount awarded in Chupp's final judgment.

1620675950200.png

Last edited:

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
There is a 5% per annum interest rate on the amount awarded in Chupp's final judgment.

View attachment 2158848

I knew this was a thing somewhere in the law, I didn't know Chupp put it in his ruling (I didn't read that part of the document, too boring).
So that's where Ron's chimping come from. Disappointing.

Still, it would make sense for an appeal process to freeze an interest rate, especially when the one "receiving" the money is appealing.
Can someone more knowledgable here confirm or refute this? Are the interest frozen during the appeal process?

EDIT: By the way, Ron, who pretends that 300K is nothing for him, is gloating about a 5% annual rate on 110K... Embarassing...

Last edited:

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt he has actually read anything, I'm sure it's just another paper weight for his collection of "helpful" books he never reads. If he actually read anything of his books and paid any attention to it, he wouldn't be this unhinged manlet simping for every fat black troon/girl on the internet. But I do like the burns he's getting for his paper weight recommendation.

I know I’m just catching up here, but the mental image of Ron actually reading a book recommended by Oprah just screams “future wine aunt to Monica” to me.
That's making the assumption that he actually reads anything.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Lemon fuher and his associates havent been getting paid by Ron and Monica so cuck boy is spurging due to getting invoices they cant pay taking it out on Vic.
Ron must be screaming at his insurance company for not giving him tens of thousands of dollars in free money like he claims he will receive from Vic thanks to Chupp.
EDIT: By the way, Ron, who pretends that 300K is nothing for him, is gloating about a 5% annual rate on 110K... Embarassing...
What do you expect from the guy who has fantasized about hiring a debt collector to follow Vic around at all his conventions, sit next to him, and collect a share of the money he gets there to send to him?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Man,

That's a risky bet, sitting on a 300K bill waiting for the fees to be upheld in the appeal. I mean, I'd have payed it or at least paid on it and counted myself fortunate if it came back in my favor.

But, and this is a big but (not to be confused with "big butt"), I believe that both Nick and @AnOminous have stated that the post hoc enhancements won't stand. Also, though the odds of overturning a decision on appeal are slim, Vic has a $288K head start because he's a genuinely good guy that is loved by his fans. It'll be ruinous if @Ron Toye has to pay out of pocket. I wonder if that has anything To do with their selling a home just to rent another.
You'd think they'd be smart and saved money throughout the year, 2020 was hard on a lot of people but if you saved up prior to that you were better off than others. So the question is, what do they do with their money?

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Owes nearly half a million bucks”

Why do I get the assumption that he’s wildly off with the financial figures and is doing this to milk out more money that him (or Monica) will probably waste in the future?

Doodler98

kiwifarms.net
“Owes nearly half a million bucks”

Why do I get the assumption that he’s wildly off with the financial figures and is doing this to milk out more money that him (or Monica) will probably waste in the future?
cuz he's assuming everything is going to go his way, Chupp's ruling will be upheld and Vic's gonna get reamed on their appeal on the fees for good measure.

of course the only things fueling that expectation is Chupp's ruling and possibly whatever sweetnothings Lemoine wheezes at him at night, but if Ron'd been paying attention, particularly to that other TCPA ruling that came out a while ago, he'd be shitting himself right now because if nothing else that ruling is a very real indication that some things might indeed come back.

Not A Bug

I'm not a <insert sperg here> I tell ya!
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

@Ron Toye, and several others, are seriously self deluding. I mean, they HAVE to know that the "trial" wasn't a trial and a sham. The cognitive dissonance that will come with a successful appeal will be epic. I truly believe the chimping out and exploding heads will be epic.

I also think that the implosion in the community will be both humorous and tragic with a lot spiraling out of orbit. And all for a handful of bitter, envious and projecting monsters setting about destroying a man.

I pray for Vic's protection from God. I also pray for the others in this but in a more David like way. If God answers the latter prayers, it will be brutal.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
You keep saying "he admitted it" but can never show that, you say nothing was proven untrue but it has been shown to you that it was and you can't prove that anything was true. ron keeps showing how unhinged he is and these people keep celebrating him. I fear for the future of humanity.