Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
20210513_000805.jpg

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
“Owes nearly half a million bucks”

Why do I get the assumption that he’s wildly off with the financial figures and is doing this to milk out more money that him (or Monica) will probably waste in the future?
Because Ron has spent all his money and needs to find some way to get more, even if it means lying about how much someone has made or has.

Also I'm going to need you to cite your sources Ron.

A N N E X

kiwifarms.net
Monica Rial was scheduled to participate in a My Hero Academia Live Stream Q&A presented by GalaxyCon tomorrow. (Following that, fans could purchase One-on-One Video Chats in 3 minute increments for $55) This morning, she announced that she couldn't make it and had to cancel. She says she is going in for surgery, nothing serious, just something she's been putting off that can't be ignored any longer.

(no refunds)
1620936250600.png

1620935283200.png

1620935490200.png

1620935503000.png

1620935575200.png

Monica: I don't get to pick my surgery date!
Also Monica: I've been putting this off for a while.

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Monica Rial was scheduled to participate in a My Hero Academia Live Stream Q&A presented by GalaxyCon tomorrow. (Following that, fans could purchase One-on-One Video Chats in 3 minute increments for $55) This morning, she announced that she couldn't make it and had to cancel. She says she is going in for surgery, nothing serious, just something she's been putting off that can't be ignored any longer.

View attachment 2167248
View attachment 2167253
View attachment 2167254
View attachment 2167255

No but you can pick a recent pic of yourself you cunt.

General Shran

"Tell Archer that's two he owes me!"
kiwifarms.net

(no refunds)
View attachment 2167282
View attachment 2167248
View attachment 2167253
View attachment 2167254
View attachment 2167255

You know, I just got reminded of something, back in the early 2010s I used to go anime cons and at one point went to a Monica Rial Q&A (Yeah I'm not very proud of it.) and she brought up that just prior to recording Deadman Wonderland she had her gall bladder removed.

I wonder if this surgery is related to that?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
We may not like Monica however if it is a much needed surgery then I hope it'll go well.
I dunno about anyone else, but if you cancel on me with an explanation like "hey look, I know we've got this thing scheduled, but I've been putting off this minor surgery for way too long, and I really just need to go do that instead," I'm going to conclude you're probably just not that into me.

Either it's way more serious than she's letting on, or she just wasn't all that concerned about the scheduling conflict. And no, I don't buy her story about not being given any say in when they can schedule this minor surgery.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
I dunno about anyone else, but if you cancel on me with an explanation like "hey look, I know we've got this thing scheduled, but I've been putting off this minor surgery for way too long, and I really just need to go do that instead," I'm going to conclude you're probably just not that into me.

Either it's way more serious than she's letting on, or she just wasn't all that concerned about the scheduling conflict. And no, I don't buy her story about not being given any say in when they can schedule this minor surgery.
Hence why I said "If it is a much needed surgery".
If that's just an excuse don't worry that I'll be the first to call her out.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Hence why I said "If it is a much needed surgery".
If that's just an excuse don't worry that I'll be the first to call her out.
Even if it is a relatively needed surgery, they still would've given her flexibility on scheduling. I don't buy that it was a serious enough surgery that they wouldn't have given her scheduling options if she had asked for them.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even if it is a relatively needed surgery, they still would've given her flexibility on scheduling. I don't buy that it was a serious enough surgery that they wouldn't have given her scheduling options if she had asked for them.
Rial is an anagram for LIAR.

Focken Kiwi

Nico nico nii bitches!
kiwifarms.net

(no refunds)
View attachment 2167282
View attachment 2167248
View attachment 2167253
View attachment 2167254
View attachment 2167255

So she's finally getting a gastric bypass?