Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Man the harpoons!
Haul the bo'lin',the skipper he's a-growlin',
Haul the bo'lin', the bowlin' haul!

Haul the bo'lin', so early in the morning,
Haul the bo'lin', the bo'lin' haul!

Haul the bo'lin', the chief mate he's a-growlin'

Haul the bo'lin', the wind it is a-ho'lin'

Haul the bo'lin', the ship she is a-rollin'

Haul the bo'lin', the fore and maintop bo'lin'

Haul the bo'lin', to London we are goin',

Haul the bo'lin', the main-topgallant bo'lin',

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Ron is posting enhanced audio of his deposition. There's a part where Ty says, "Let's get the subpoena out for the Twitter," which Ron believes was fake and also the reason why his old Twitter account was suspended.

1621289650500.png

Looks like he had help on this one. I couldn't make out what was being said until I read the message he was sent.
enhanced.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron is posting enhanced audio of his deposition. There's a part where Ty says, "Let's get the subpoena out for the Twitter," which Ron believes was fake and also the reason why his old Twitter account was suspended.

View attachment 2178437

View attachment 2178439

Looks like he had help on this one. I couldn't figure out what was being said until I read the message he was sent.
View attachment 2178442
@Ron Toye You were suspended for being a tard on Twitter long after Chupp made his ruling. If there was such a subpoena, you would be in clear violation of it with your recent actions, you marmot.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
@Ron Toye You were suspended for being a tard on Twitter long after Chupp made his ruling. If there was such a subpoena, you would be in clear violation of it with your recent actions, you marmot.
A Twitter subpoena wouldn't have anything to do with his temporary suspension nearly a year later. That would've been to acquire any DMs he had about Vic.

Drowningman

прокат автомобилей
kiwifarms.net
Im starting to think Monica is getting an biopsy for a lump in her boob and Ron is in mental meltdown like a mad scientist with a doomsday weapon.

AlphaMikeFoxtrot

kiwifarms.net
Honest question... Does @rontoye think this makes him look good? I post here. I talk about sportsball on Twitter. But the energy spent constantly sperging... I just don’t get it...

Also... physically... constantly posting photos when you’re a dead ringer for a pedophile. If I saw that my everyday look made me look exactly like a known pedo, I’d change my hair, beard, glasses, etc.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Honest question... Does @rontoye think this makes him look good? I post here. I talk about sportsball on Twitter. But the energy spent constantly sperging... I just don’t get it...

Also... physically... constantly posting photos when you’re a dead ringer for a pedophile. If I saw that my everyday look made me look exactly like a known pedo, I’d change my hair, beard, glasses, etc.
Normally? No, it doesn't. But on the cesspool of hashtags, metoo, believeallwahmens no matter what, etc known as twitter, it probably does make him look good, especially to the hivemind of idiots that plague twitter.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net

Yes, this is the same amount of energy he had when he was on trial for beating his ex wives and threatening them. This is really no different. Twitter just gives him a new outlet for his rage when before all he could do was text and call women. He's never changed in the 15 or so years and he never will.

Divine right to rule

Afecionado of Autism
kiwifarms.net
Most retards have enough self knowledge that they realize their retardation and refrain from haughtily commenting all the time.
Not Ron though. He thinks he knows what's going on.
I never see anyone from the lawltwitter rogues gallery responding to him though, in general his replies and ratios are pathetic.
They probably try to ignore him because his vicious insanity damages their narrative.

He is a retard ranting in a corner, and everyone either laughs at him or tries to ignore him because they can't disavow him for political reasons.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net