Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Monica says it's the interactions with the fans that matter and not the length of her line, which was barren because she was at lunch or a panel, and that it's sad some people paid good money to get in, only to whale watch her empty ass.

View attachment 2248307

The court hasn't weighed in yet, but I see one thing that has come back on appeal.

View attachment 2248361View attachment 2248352
They always have an excuse for their shortcomings. From the looks of it, she must be getting her padded armor ready for ron's rampage.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Monica says it's the interactions with the fans that matter and not the length of her line, which was barren because she was at lunch or a panel, and that it's sad some people paid good money to get in, only to whale watch her empty ass.

View attachment 2248307

The court hasn't weighed in yet, but I see one thing that has come back on appeal.

Which Vic still does better than you. You seem to treat fans as ATM machines.

Last time I went to a con it was to meet two of the people I looked up to growing up and then see if there was anything worth picking up that I probably wont see at any of the collector swap meets I used to go to. I never bothered seeing actors, voice actors, or even wrestlers. They're not the ones who wrote the scripts or did the art. They're just ones we see/hear. Without the writers and artists they wouldn't have a job. I also never bother with cosplayers since I hate attention whores and rarely have my pictures taken so they're quite useless to me at a convention.

At anime conventions it was all about meeting people and watching new anime and gaming conventions was all about the tournaments.

By the way Monica, despite Vic having longer lines than you, he still spends more time with them. He reminds me of Sammy Guevara at meet and greets. People take time out of their day to see them and they appreciate it because it shows them that what they has meaning.

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People like Vic because he lets them know that they matter, that they are special and that he is thankful to them for supporting him. Because they are the reason he does what he does and why he loves what he does. He's passionate about his work and his fans and he is humble about his roles, feeling honored to voice a character rather than treating that character as if they are his personal belonging like some VAs like to do *coughcoughseanfaggotassclothesschemelcough*

That why he's popular and why many will go out of their way to see him. He brightens their day and for some, all it takes is a little acknowledgement to help them get through the day.

Pie

"Ohhhhh he's a shrewd one!"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2248307

I believe Barney Rubble said it best.

It will never cease to amaze me how the soy-filled cuck bitch Ron Toye never realizes Monica will never marry him. Ever. Not in a million years. He is an incel cuck whose "personal fucking fiancee" can't stand him.
Speaking of which, I haven't seen Ron sperg about Vic for several days now but he's been quick to retweet Monica's tweets. Could it be he's crushing on someone else?

rty.JPG

He seems to think this random user is Nick, because everyone is Nick.

nk.JPG

AlphaMikeFoxtrot

kiwifarms.net

Divine right to rule

Afecionado of Autism
kiwifarms.net
I believe Barney Rubble said it best.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Ron sperg about Vic for several days now but he's been quick to retweet Monica's tweets. Could it be he's crushing on someone else?

View attachment 2249693

He seems to think this random user is Nick, because everyone is Nick.

View attachment 2249697

Does Ron think that Nick, a man with 5 kids, has the time to hop on twitter with a low effort alt account just to argue with lawl twitter and Ron?
Sounds like projection of a man that hasn't much going on.
And thinks he is way more interesting to speak to than he actually is.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Does Ron think that Nick, a man with 5 kids, has the time to hop on twitter with a low effort alt account just to argue with lawl twitter and Ron?
Sounds like projection of a man that hasn't much going on.
And thinks he is way more interesting to speak to than he actually is.

Ron has a kid, and he doesn't keep track of him at all so he has plenty of time to sperg. Probably thinks he's as neglectful as him.

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Techncally, that would be Van Der Linden v Khan, but that did get cited in Watkins v Miller.

The Memorandum Opinion from the Court of Appeal does cite Van Der Linden, but it also flat out says:
In essence, at the TCPA motion-to-dismiss stage of this case, this is a case of she said/she said in which one party claims an event occurred, and the other claims that it did not. The nature of the acts is such that we do not know what proof Watkins could be expected to produce at this point in order to present prima facie proof other than to deny that the acts occurred.
https://search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=02-20-00165-CV&coa=coa02 (Case Events > 03/11/2021 > Memorandum Opinion > Page 25)

I think that this very wording from the Court of Appeal is worth pointing out.

Last edited:

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
She's straight up lying,I've talked to no less that 5 friends who attended the con (I'm from WV) & EVERYONE said that Monica throughout the weekend the most ppl they saw lined up to see monica was 7-10, 1 of the people I talked to collects figuarts & wanted to get his bulma signed to up the value & said he was able to line right up with no wait. There was covid protocols in place & they did have social distancing. The general consensus was the con itself seemed to be a bust & nobody really had long lines & the people running it had to have lost money

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure while Monica was away Ron was fapping to troons on onlyfans and tik tok (or getting off with Two Ton) UGH!
I think Ron actually believes that he's dating a mega famous star. By being with her it makes Ron feel better about himself. Ron is a pathetic sociopath. How much you wanna bet everytime he shows a house he asking them about anime & brags that he's dating Bulma. To ron she's nothing but an ego boost.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's straight up lying,I've talked to no less that 5 friends who attended the con (I'm from WV) & EVERYONE said that Monica throughout the weekend the most ppl they saw lined up to see monica was 7-10, 1 of the people I talked to collects figuarts & wanted to get his bulma signed to up the value & said he was able to line right up with no wait. There was covid protocols in place & they did have social distancing. The general consensus was the con itself seemed to be a bust & nobody really had long lines & the people running it had to have lost money
If what you are saying is true, that really sucks for the con.
I bet Monica, Jamie, and the rest of the Funimation clique thought they would automatically get Vic's line numbers if Vic was out of the picture.
They underestimated the goodwill Vic has with his fans over the years (despite bitter crazies like Manjaw) and the plan is backfiring on them (even with taking COVID into consideration).

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
I bet Monica, Jamie, and the rest of the Funimation clique thought they would automatically get Vic's line numbers if Vic was out of the picture.
Of course they do. They think the whole thing is a zero-sum game, where if vic is getting lines, then that means they're losing them. Fact of the matter is, if Vic is there to draw people in, everyone else at the con gets more traffic as well. A rising tide and all that.

They played themselves, because they're too stupid to realise when they're on to a good thing.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
If what you are saying is true, that really sucks for the con.
They underestimated the goodwill Vic has with his fans over the years (despite bitter crazies like Manjaw) and the plan is backfiring on them (even with taking COVID into consideration).
Yeah, it's not the main con around here but they did have some decent guest ,kevin nash,JYB,Scott steiner. Jim cummings. From what I've been told JYB & cummings had decent lines the rest didnt. I considered going for JYB but when I saw rial was gonna be there I decided to save my money for tsubasacon. I do know they had very limited tickets available & even on the news the venue looked empty, I believe it was on wchs tv charleston. Alot of the people I talked to only were able to get 1 day passes due to limited availability,some on Friday and some on Saturday. Had covid protocols not been in place it may have been a different story. Usually when there's a con here people flock to it because there's only 1 or 2 a year but this one just didn't get alot of traction