Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1623367597666.png

1623367621023.png

1623367657054.png
1623367742972.png

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Monica says it's the interactions with the fans that matter and not the length of her line, which was barren because she was at lunch or a panel, and that it's sad some people paid good money to get in, only to whale watch her empty ass.

View attachment 2248307

The court hasn't weighed in yet, but I see one thing that has come back on appeal.

View attachment 2248361View attachment 2248352
If my ankles looked like that, I would not wear a dress. If my teeth looked like that, the rancher would probably be mad I escaped again and was at a convention center.
I think Ron actually believes that he's dating a mega famous star. By being with her it makes Ron feel better about himself. Ron is a pathetic sociopath. How much you wanna bet everytime he shows a house he asking them about anime & brags that he's dating Bulma. To ron she's nothing but an ego boost.
Well, he can't brag about dating a beautiful, talented woman, so he'll embellish what he can.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

Drowningman

прокат автомобилей
kiwifarms.net
Nick sure loved when Ron came here,that was a great show and hearing The evil mastermind Nick say our names was more fun then he read Rons responses in the Ron voice.
He made some good money that night.
I was shocked he had the balls to come here.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick sure loved when Ron came here,that was a great show and hearing The evil mastermind Nick say our names was more fun then he read Rons responses in the Ron voice.
It wasn't "balls." It was desperation. He was suspended from Twitter at the time, so he came here because he needed an outlet aka HE NEEDS TO SPERG.

That was when he lost his Twitter. He first tried writing paragraphs in YT comments, then found the dopamine wasn't the same.

I guess he came to KF to get his masochist cuck fetish itch scratched. It was a great time... Almost as good as Ronversations.

So arrogant and overconfident.
I think whatever the Appeals Court issues will bring forth salt we haven't seen in a while.
@Ron Toye shouldn't be crowing so loudly.
Part of me wants them to uphold the ruling, but cuck MoRon and Marchi on fees and stiff them with the bill. Prolly not possible, but I think that a zero-sum game where the poor 2-bit VAs have to pay their bills is maximum funny.

OneHandClapping

OneManSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants them to uphold the ruling, but cuck MoRon and Marchi on fees and stiff them with the bill. Prolly not possible, but I think that a zero-sum game where the poor 2-bit VAs have to pay their bills is maximum funny.
As far as we can tell, Marchi made it out with virtually zero cost. MoRon is sitting on a $282,000 bill minus the $125,000 or so Vic owes them, and I think Funimation's in the hole for something like $50,000.

As far as we can tell, Marchi made it out with virtually zero cost. MoRon is sitting on a $282,000 bill minus the $125,000 or so Vic owes them, and I think Funimation's in the hole for something like $50,000.
That is unless the sanctions are reversed.

I don't think that Marchi had any insurance. FUNI will likely absorb the cost, but MoRon I doubt can justify that 6x bill to their insurance. (3x if we double costs for both of them)

TheButcherknight

kiwifarms.net
Well, he can't brag about dating a beautiful, talented woman, so he'll embellish what he can

I bet he was hoping he'd be able to get with monica's sister but it never panned out

Its rather ironic how he's in a hell of his own making. Attempting to throw vic under the bus has fucked him over in the long run by exposing everything under the sun.

Nobody knew who this fag was before he had to get his 15 seconds of fame. Well good job asshole. Now everybody knows you beat woman and act like a lying pussy online
Ya if he ever has to apply to a new work place oof. Let's google search your name.
toye.jpg

Dopey Cunt

:o!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet he was hoping he'd be able to get with monica's sister but it never panned out

Ya if he ever has to apply to a new work place oof. Let's google search your name.
View attachment 2252700
A literal fucking clown.

In his fucked up head he thinks this is all fine and that he doesn't look and sound like an unhinged, psychopath, expressing hatred of and a desire to commit violence against a man he's met like only two times and who barely acknowledges his existence in general. That's what prospective employers want to see when they check social media, this fucking guy. The poster child of a severely mentally ill man.

Reading self help books doesn't fix the mentally ill. Doing sustained mental health treatment at the proper licensed facilities works a lot better.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
She's straight up lying,I've talked to no less that 5 friends who attended the con (I'm from WV) & EVERYONE said that Monica throughout the weekend the most ppl they saw lined up to see monica was 7-10, 1 of the people I talked to collects figuarts & wanted to get his bulma signed to up the value & said he was able to line right up with no wait. There was covid protocols in place & they did have social distancing. The general consensus was the con itself seemed to be a bust & nobody really had long lines & the people running it had to have lost money
I feel sorry for your friend if he thinks getting a figure signed will increase it's value when there's no official witnesses let alone thing Monica could increase it's value any.

Just a tip for your friend as someone who used to collect all jokes aside. Only get things signed if there's a CGC or AFA person in your city who is either at the convention in question or can show up as a witness and seal the figure/ comic for you. Otherwise it wont count to collectors. Getting one of those to to grade collectables and witness signings maximize your profits.