Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now Soy Wonder has some weird conspiracy theory about @Ken Jennings and Vic...

Two-Ton's sock make an appearance as well...

Oh... And Ken is funding the whole evil ball of wax here.

View attachment 2782862View attachment 2782864

Archive

View attachment 2782866View attachment 2782867View attachment 2782869View attachment 2782871

Archive
Null could really use some of that war chest of your Vic.
"Niggers" only carry HIV/AIDS, they're not a carrier of anything that could cause such a cancer and we all know she's not fat enough (yet) for more sophisticated black folk so she left with various plagues like a whore of Babylon.

Vic isn't liable for the actions of others online either Ron. Just like you're not liable for the actions of your son online. His dumb escapades are all on him, just like your own actions online are all on you. Be a shit human being and your offspring will be shit human beings. Doesn't matter if you're in their life or not.

Last edited:

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
And whoever runs that IStandwithVicFails really doesn't understand how those accounts are supposed to work, I wouldn't be shocked if it was run by Ron.

Probably not. Ron is way too much of a narcissist not to attach his name to anything he says.
IStandwithVicFails is more likely just another of the multiple childish accounts Tewson uses.

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
Ron is talking about his debauchery again. He's into BDSM and group sex parties. He says he's a switch, dominate and submissive. He has a kink for choking, cutting, burning, spanking, whipping, and flogging. This is the same guy who said that Vic inviting twins to his hotel room was scandalous.

1639139835533.png

1639139880396.png

1639139758358.png

1639139787557.png

1639139958544.png

1639139922374.png

Last edited:

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Ron is talking about his debauchery again. He's into BDSM and group sex parties. He says he's a switch, dominate or submissive. He has a kink for choking, cutting, burning, spanking, whipping, and flogging. This is the same guy who said that Vic inviting twins to his hotel room was scandalous.

View attachment 2788812
View attachment 2788813
View attachment 2788810
View attachment 2788811
View attachment 2788816
View attachment 2788815
Sometimes it's the same squawk, other times it's a deeper dive in the rabbit hole that is the being & existence of Ron Toye.

God damn.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Ron is talking about his debauchery again. He's into BDSM and group sex parties. He says he's a switch, dominate and submissive. He has a kink for choking, cutting, burning, spanking, whipping, and flogging. This is the same guy who said that Vic inviting twins to his hotel room was scandalous.
I absolutely did not need to know this. But now I do.

(I'm not blaming you.)

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a kink for choking, cutting, burning, spanking, whipping, and flogging.
Why is this not surprising. Bet the latter two came from his mom/dad beating him with electrical cords--unless he revealed to Crumb his sexual fantasies because he was trying to woo himself a tranny lover.

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
This is probably bullshit. It's our usual Ron bragging on the internet about his imaginary crazy sex life. This has the same vibes as all his other claims about how great he is in every aspect of his life. So it's no more believable.

But I can't wait for all those tweets to end up in a court document, right after his claims that forehead kisses and hugs are sexual predation...

Divine right to rule

Per asperga ad astra
kiwifarms.net
Ron is of the opinion that friendly hugs and kisses are inappropriate and potential assault, that giving minors a kiss on the head is pedophilic, and asking adult women for sex is borderline rape.
He also talks about his love of BDSM and nun kinks on social media, on an account with his real name and his place of work and profession inferred.
And of course, he has to stress that he is not into cuckoldry, just BDSM parties, like a normal guy.

What is wrong with his brain?

TheButcherknight

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2788812
View attachment 2788813
View attachment 2788810
View attachment 2788811
View attachment 2788816
View attachment 2788815
This fucker say's he's not in to cuck shit. X to doubt

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably bullshit. It's our usual Ron bragging on the internet about his imaginary crazy sex life. This has the same vibes as all his other claims about how great he is in every aspect of his life. So it's no more believable.
Why would he list off BDSM kinks that are eerily in character for him if he's bullshitting, though? He should've just listed normie kinks like spooning and holding hands in the bedroom to throw his naysayers off.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2788812
View attachment 2788813
View attachment 2788810
View attachment 2788811
View attachment 2788816
View attachment 2788815
Somehow, I'm not surprised. Shocked, yes but not surprised. I'm sure he was never dominate and that might explain why he abused his wives and kid. Also not surprising, Vic is a sexual degenerate for having a normal sex life, asks for consent. and gives people hugs but ron who's into being dominated with sexual fetishes at sex parties is somehow not the sexual predator.

But I can't wait for all those tweets to end up in a court document, right after his claims that forehead kisses and hugs are sexual predation...
I'm sure there is a kernel of truth to it. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did these things but I doubt he was anything more than a peggable snack tray.

I don't think a person in a serious relationship would do this.
That's a yes and no kind of thing, always depends on the couple. But our dear ronnie isn't in a serious relationship so it's fine.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2788812
View attachment 2788813
View attachment 2788810
View attachment 2788811
View attachment 2788816
View attachment 2788815
Yet he never learned what a safety word is so he just kept beating women.