Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - 5th Bulma and Ron "Pick Up the Phone or You'll Find Your Dog Dead When You Get Home" Toye

Divine right to rule

Per asperga ad astra
kiwifarms.net
blogo3.jpg

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
That suit will probably look like a fat suit when it’s all said and done, if we’re being honest.
On him, yes. Monica can wear it for some roleplay no problem in about 3 months.

Because she's turning into a little piggy again, you see.

By that I mean she's getting fat.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
e2c704ec7a67196ec91735774ef481cd.png
He's not playing victim of anything he just wants to be left alone. He literally hasn't done anything this year alone but just exist. He has called upon to cancel invites, he hasn't stalked anyone's account he barely brings up his situation and only does when you fuckers screw him over

94ebafdaf4ab25d9ae3f3d073fba29cd.png
2f28ac1fc64e7f37f6b5f6fdff189fed.png
THIS IS LEGIT GASLIGHTING

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2805945
He's not playing victim of anything he just wants to be left alone. He literally hasn't done anything this year alone but just exist. He has called upon to cancel invites, he hasn't stalked anyone's account he barely brings up his situation and only does when you fuckers screw him over

View attachment 2805967
View attachment 2805968
That's not sunk cost fallacy Ron. What you just described is commitment bias. Something you also a victim of since you keep beating women and making random threats to people on the internet despite knowing what the outcome will be.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2805945

View attachment 2805967
View attachment 2805968
That is some high level projection ron.

Mister Y2

Mister Y too
kiwifarms.net
Ron is downplaying his abusive past again?
Time to remind everyone how the events actually happened from his ex-wife's viewpoint!

Ron's second ex-wife said:
He took the remote away from me, and stood up above me sitting on the couch. He then said you tell me how this fucking feels, then from above me reared back and hit me with the remote.
Even though the instances of physical abuse are small, his emotional abuse has been extremely continuous. He has cussed me out, called me names, charged at me, and threatened me and my family, and has even done some of these thing in front of his son. He has threatened me with my life, our money, our home, and my dogs. Pretty much anything he knows that I love or rely on he has threatened me with.
I am extremely concerned with the timing of my decision to divorce Ron. He has already made it clear to me that he has an extremely angry and violent nature, (...) I am overwhelmed from constently being harassed and threatened. I am terrified that he will see my decision and do things to harm my family, me, my dogs, and our residence.

Ron is a piece of shit who physically abused his second ex-wife several times, and continuously abused her emotionally, with harassement and threats, to the point she was not just afraid, but actually truly terrified of him. Ron is a monster, an abusive monster. He did not just "slap her on the tight with a remote once", he fucking tortured her for years!

[RON SECOND EX-WIFE] appeared in person before me today and stated under oath:
My name is [RON'S SECOND EX-WIFE]. I am above the age of eighteen years, and I am fully competent to make this affidavit. The facts stated in this affidavit are within my personal knowledge and are true and correct.
I am the Petitioner in this case.

In the begining of our relationship, Ron was a perfect gentleman. He had my family, friends, and me fooled. Slowly he began to show his anger, control and manipulation problems. This year, his problems have come to a climax. I have become scared of his personality and the things of which he is capable of doing.

On March 31, 2012, Ron, [RON JUNIOR] and I were sitting on the couch in the living room. I was working on homework and Ron was tickling / wrestling with [RON JR] and kept causing [RON JR] to kick me in the back. I asked nicely if they could stop doing that and that he was hurting me, but Ron continued what he was doing. When I got kicked again, I asked again if he would stop making [RON JR] kick me in the back. When this happened a third time, I had the remote in my hand, reached across to tap him with it to get his attention to stop. (He says I purposely hit him in the funny bone). After this he lost his temper on me in front of [RON JR]. He took the remote away from me, and stood up above me sitting on the couch. He then said you tell me how this fucking feels, then from above me reared back and hit me with the remote.

Even though the instances of physical abuse are small, his emotional abuse has been extremely continuous. He has cussed me out, called me names, charged at me, and threatened me and my family, and has even done some of these thing in front of his son. He has threatened me with my life, our money, our home, and my dogs. Pretty much anything he knows that I love or rely on he has threatened me with. One of the voicemails I have saved shows exactly this bullying and threatening nature. I have it save in my email under 7/2/2012:
"If I were you, I would call me back pretty fucking quick. Because I told you about hanging up to me, okay? It's not like you do a lot, or you have to do a lot, seeing as you are afforded the opportunity to stay fucking home. So if I need you to come and get me, guess what that means, you fucking come and get me. Otherwise, I will take you car and you can fucking hitch-hike and figure out how to get around, cause I pay all the fucking bills. I don't like being hung up on. You don't like fights? Don't do stuff to provoke me. You know you fucking provoke me when you hang up on me. Okey? I didn't ask you to do anything for your mom. Your mom has another daughter who lives with her, named [REDACTED], who can pick her ass up. I don't give a shit about your sister. I need to get then lenient. I'm just trying to talk this thing out considering what you fucking did, and if you think poor you, poor you, how bout' I chop you F*cking dogs up and see how you like it?"

Later that day, he was served a protection order from his ex-wife and a suit to modify parent-child relationship. He was livid. When I got home I saw that he had kicked a hole completely through one of our wall (picture attached). He had mentioned something on the phone about killing her, so I decided to start recording after I got home. He shows what his intentions are when people get in his way;
At 7:10 - Ron: "If somehow, because I understand that, if, but see if somehow... The judge better hope he doesn't have kids either, cause I will fucking... It seriously if something comes through with [RON JR] is my anchor to sanity. If something happens there, it's gonna be very bad for the judge, [REDACTED], and his family. Everyone."

I am extremely concerned with the timing of my decision to divorce Ron. He has already made it clear to me that he has an extremely angry and violent nature, and now with his son's custody involved I am frightened my decision will affect him even worse. I have to get out of this marriage. I am overwhelmed from constently being harassed and threatened. I am terrified that he will see my decision and do things to harm my family, me, my dogs, and our residence. I would like a protection order keeping him from me, my place of residence at [REDACTED].

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they were smart they wouldn't be on Twitter.

Conversely, if they were on Twitter, they rapidly become un-smart.
You'll always have people who think there's something to the "social" part of social media when such sites hate the social aspect of their platform.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net