Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy

boulderblundermatt90

Master of Quaker Oats, Devourer of Chocolate Cakes
kiwifarms.net
It will be an easy flag to tell us when anything gets served. Nick mentioned that Ty had hinted at a TRO as part of it. So when Toye’s twitter ravings go silent, begun the Weeb Wars will have!
you know the soiled soye boye toye, he won't shut up because of a piece of paper and some hischet officers.

he'll rant till he dies.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when Toye’s twitter ravings go silent, begun the Weeb Wars will have!
Calling it now, this will not happen. Not that he doesn't get a TRO, but that he doesn't shut up despite having one-- because he hasn't yet been able to shut up, and I honestly think he is not capable of not Twitter sperging, for whatever reason. He honestly seems pretty unbalanced right now, so that may be the issue.

Dishwater

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726753

"Things will go back to normal"

Oh man is she in for a surprise

This annoys me so much, especially as a woman. I'm pretty good at having my own "agency" as a human being and I don't need their crap to protect me.

It reminds me of the Lysol baby era - where everything was over-sanitized to the point all those children grew up with a very large amount of health problems and unable to live in a normal environment without wads of meds being shoved down their throats.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726753

"Things will go back to normal"

Oh man is she in for a surprise
That little cuckboy and SJWs like to use the fanboy insult. Don't forget who pays the majority of the money you live from. It's not little eunuchs like that guy, Also women smell that stink of fail and desperation that those beta clowns give off.

PS:
"Young Faced Baby Man."
He even identifies as loser. :story:

Monkey Prick

Wading in the pissy waters of lake Cresva
kiwifarms.net
Watch them not get served today and spend the right of the night doing a "I told you so!" dance on twitter while the grooming shoe eater claps in the background.

Doesn't matter what day reality catches up to them, all that matters is they're going to look like unhinged spackers when it does.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726198
Another person from Monica's signing
hey guys i can read katanana well enough to identify an anime character's name but anyway
Notice even Soye only says Monica didn't harass Vic. At least he's self aware on that point even though he's still telling that lie about Vic sending people after them. BHBH's printer is getting another workout, and we haven't even reached maximum freak out levels yet.
Printer-kun and chair-chan are the real victims in this debacle.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
MAGA Guard spotted in bored little girl pic:
View attachment 726503
Lol WTF. My very first impression of that guy was "oh look, it's Rial's fake security". Then I convinced myself that surely her security would be more professional than to look like fake security. But that's actually him? She really hired some vet to stand around in a camo jacket and called that "security". Wow.

Hired security should either look professional, i.e. a proper uniform, or they should blend in and look normal. He was neither. He stood out like a sore thumb and looked like some random hunter who ended up in a comic book store by mistake. What an absolute embarrassment.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol WTF. My very first impression of that guy was "oh look, it's Rial's fake security". Then I convinced myself that surely her security would be more professional than to look like fake security. But that's actually him? She really hired some vet to stand around in a camo jacket and called that "security". Wow.

Hired security should either look professional, i.e. a proper uniform, or they should blend in and look normal. He was neither. He stood out like a sore thumb and looked like some random hunter who ended up in a comic book store by mistake. What an absolute embarrassment.
Well her other choice wasn’t exactly what I would call intimidating:

Even Monica realized the kids playing Pokemon would bully the shit out of him.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net

Didn't even notice at first and thought it's some random bum. But now I realize that a Bundeswehr parka. He can play the Luftwaffe tough guy all he wants, it's still a Chair Force.

• Agree
Reactions: ColtWalker1847

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net

This is why I pressed [x] for doubt on his whole LinkedIn and his military service. There are way too many holes in the story that don't make sense.

• Agree
Reactions: ColtWalker1847

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
So am I crazy or did she just admit to breaking her contract to continue her defamation crusade against Huggy MigRaper?
It means the con permitted the breach and let her out of the contract. Which means the con can’t sue her for breach. But she did just admit that she followed through on her threats regarding the TI case. “The con let me cancel” doesn’t in any way alleviate the TI problem.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It means the con permitted the breach and let her out of the contract. Which means the con can’t sue her for breach. But she did just admit that she followed through on her threats regarding the TI case. “The con let me cancel” doesn’t in any way alleviate the TI problem.
Carrying through on the threat doesn't exactly help her case, not that she has one.

ManateeHunter

KNEEL BEFORE THE DEWGONG MASTER RACE
kiwifarms.net
There's a running theory is that Monica had an affair with Vic (which I'm 70-30 in favor of being legit) and that's why she's trying to burn him.
Seriously? If the affair in question didn't occur when this screeching tub of lard was young and pretty, then there's ONE irredeemable quality I see in Vic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino