• Monster Energy Punch

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • OTHER - LEAVE IN COMMENTS

Votes: 14 10.8%

• Total voters

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
If there is one thing that unites us all it's the great taste and kick of the king of beverages, Monster Energy. You might just think it's just for us "olds" to enjoy as we fire up our gaming rigs, perform some yardwork on the weekend or engage in recreational activities with our peers. But you'd be dead wrong! Don't just take my word for it, listen to what this dapper young lad thinks:

But who shall be crowned the Monarch of the Monster! Vote here to find out once and for all!

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to be addicted to the lo-carb monsters because the flavor was so refreshing.

Nowadays I only buy the java monsters on occasion. For the best ones, it's a toss-up between the Irish Blend and the Salted Caramel ones.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I drank Monster I was all about Ultra Sunrise and Ultra Violet. Way back they used to have a different version of Lo-carb Monster called something like European Lo-carb that had a resealable top. It was pretty good, a lot better then Lo-carb.

• Informative
Reactions: Keep Yourself Safe
A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I've only had the basic-bitch green one, since Monster (as well as most energy drinks) I shouldn't have due to an ingredient I can't have with medication (the guarana). From what I remember, I liked it okay. The taste made me feel dizzy, and I know my parents downright hated it.

I drank one recently though and I just could not keep it down without getting major headaches.

• Feels
Reactions: Keep Yourself Safe
Tags
None