• Monster Energy Punch

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • OTHER - LEAVE IN COMMENTS

Votes: 14 10.9%

• Total voters

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
I used to drink blue Monster before the Zero Ultra flavors came out. They're all pretty nice and I don't feel sick or bloated after drinking them.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya know its funny this thread just appeared since today I had a monster energy drink for the first time in my entire life. Specifically zero ultra.

It was surprisingly nice. I expected it to taste like watered down redbull (which in itself tastes like ass and cancer) but it had quite an ok flavour for an energy drank. I give it 8/10 in the soft drink scale. Would try again.

Now if you will all excuse me....I got a lawn to mow

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lo carb or the Zero Ultra. Don't get me wrong, I'll drink any of them if they're handed to me, but those are the only 2 I buy.
Granted I also drink Rockstar regularly so my taste buds are kind of apathetic I think

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, was honestly surprised to see Zero Ultra with 33% after I cast my vote. It all tastes pretty bad but it's a caffeine delivery vehicle so might as well not got any calories.

Guess a few people think that as well.

For my money the best tasting low cal energy drink is the Red Bull Lime. They somehow make that shit taste like regular Sprite. It's more like regular Sprite than diet Sprite.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net
honestly how is Monster any better than Rockstar? It's cheaper and the green apple flavor is better than anything Monster puts out. (Although I guess they got rockstar beat in selling those double sized cans).

Also there's a LOT of truth in the 30 year old boomer meme. You see so many blue collar workers drinking the stuff.

Syaoran Li

Subscribes to Soldier Of Fortune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As good as Monster is, the best energy drink out there is Venom. Especially its Mango and Zero Calorie Citrus flavors.

Seriously, Venom blows Monster out of the water. It's like the nectar of the gods. Official drink of Odin and crew.

• Agree
Reactions: drtoboggan

MilkMage

Oh what a Sperg I am. Oh what a Sperg I am.
kiwifarms.net
I fuck heavy with Monster Maxx, specifically the Super Dry flavor

E

ES 148

kiwifarms.net
I just drink Emerge and SPAR's own-brand energy drinks

Does Buckfast count? It's a specially fortified tonic wine with caffeine brewed by benedictine monks, imbued with the spirit of Christ a couple of bottle will make you want to retake the holy land.

Tags
None