Monster Hunter movie trailer - Paul W S Anderson does it again!

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net
Gah, Milla can be such a bad actress when she doesn't have Denis Villeneuve Luc Besson fucking talent into her, and this looks like another OP chick beating everything movie.
Thank god I don't care about the series.

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get this. Granted Monster Hunter World has a lot of cross overs but it seems like if you're going to make a movie about monster hunter then you'd have it set in the Monster Hunter world with Monster Hunter protagonists and then maybe in the future do some kind of thing where you bring in people from another world.

SSF2T Old User

True peace can only be found in the cold darkness
kiwifarms.net
I don't get this. Granted Monster Hunter World has a lot of cross overs but it seems like if you're going to make a movie about monster hunter then you'd have it set in the Monster Hunter world with Monster Hunter protagonists and then maybe in the future do some kind of thing where you bring in people from another world.
>Expecting Hollywood to follow the games to a "T"
Has the 90's taught you nothing about video game movies?

Wingnut

SpoOoOoky Dragon
kiwifarms.net

The worst part is they have everything in this trailer they needed to make a lore friendly movie based on MH, but they just didn't.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Expecting Hollywood to follow the games to a "T"
Has the 90's taught you nothing about video game movies?
Hilariously though this is one time they wouldn't need to follow it to a T in order to make a good movie since the Monster Hunter series is lore heavy, but not story-heavy and yet they're still fucking it up.

2020Suicide

Its an existential Horror
kiwifarms.net
Gah, Milla can be such a bad actress when she doesn't have Denis Villeneuve fucking talent into her, and this looks like another OP chick beating everything movie.
Thank god I don't care about the series.
i dont think they did a movie together.

Also does paul W S Anderson have the best life? he makes films based on video games, he can fuck it up however he wants. he's been fucking Milla for almost 20 years. And while he can't follow lore to save his life. He's a pretty great action director.

I might be the only fucker here who saw Shopping, but even on a shoe string budget he can make something that looks pretty great. People seem to forget he made Event Horrizon too

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net

because "wtf is happening who are those people where are they why are they fighting against smaug?!?! this doesn't make any sense this movie sucks!"

I might be the only fucker here who saw Shopping, but even on a shoe string budget he can make something that looks pretty great. People seem to forget he made Event Horrizon too

don't forget mortal kombat, solider (fuck you I liked it) and even AVP. he can do good work if he wants to, but probably just wants the easy gig of shitting out a script and do some action scenes around it for the paycheck.

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net
i dont think they did a movie together.

Also does paul W S Anderson have the best life? he makes films based on video games, he can fuck it up however he wants. he's been fucking Milla for almost 20 years. And while he can't follow lore to save his life. He's a pretty great action director.

Sorry, the other frog, Luc Besson.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
How else is Sony going to include product placement in a fantasy movie?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: mr.moon1488