Mook-bong | Medical Diagnosis | Tuna Celery Boats - 02/11/20

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
Isn't vitamin d stored in our fat? I'm not a medical kiwi but I wonder if AL does have vitamin d stored but her body just isn't using it for some reason. like people say fat gorls store alot of excess estrogen in the fat and when they start losing it they start having hormone issues or something. if she decided more is better and over does it with the vitamin d could she store too much?
You are correct. Vitamin D is stored in fat cells, and it's not that the body decides to stop using it, the vitamin D is just stuck so deep within the fat cells of the morbidly obese person that it can't reach blood vessels and be transported.
Edit, accidentally hit post: Her issue isn't that she's not consuming enough vitamin D, we all know how much she loves meat and dairy. At the rate she consumes those things, it doesn't even matter if she sees the sun or not, she already gets plenty of vitamin D from her food. Her issue is that, like I said, her flabs of fat are blocking access for the vitamin to work.
But we all know Amber has caveman brain and probably thinks that the doctor saying she has having vitamin D deficiency puts her in the same category as dainty anorexics with vitamin D deficiency, so the dumb cow will probably think that her problem is not consuming enough vitamin D. Consuming too much vitamin D will lead to a vitamin D overdose which is very fucking dangerous. Oh well, I'm sure we can trust Doctorlynn though if she decides to eat even more meat and dairy, after all she knows what's right for her.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Isn't vitamin d stored in our fat? I'm not a medical kiwi but I wonder if AL does have vitamin d stored but her body just isn't using it for some reason. like people say fat gorls store alot of excess estrogen in the fat and when they start losing it they start having hormone issues or something. if she decided more is better and over does it with the vitamin d could she store too much?
She's deficient because she has a shit diet and doesn't get enough exposure to sunlight. We get a good amount of vitamin D from daylight. That's why a lot of adults are deficient unless they take supplements. It's not a big deal and super easy to handle. Anemia is another story, but it clearly isn't that bad since she's not taking iron or having to get infusions. She needs to be more concerned that her infection could spread if she doesn't get it under control. Clean your crotch, Hambert. Go get that rag on a stick and go to town.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
You are correct. Vitamin D is stored in fat cells, and it's not that the body decides to stop using it, the vitamin D is just stuck so deep within the fat cells of the morbidly obese person that it can't reach blood vessels and be transported.
Edit, accidentally hit post: Her issue isn't that she's not consuming enough vitamin D, we all know how much she loves meat and dairy. At the rate she consumes those things, it doesn't even matter if she sees the sun or not, she already gets plenty of vitamin D from her food. Her issue is that, like I said, her flabs of fat are blocking access for the vitamin to work.
But we all know Amber has caveman brain and probably thinks that the doctor saying she has having vitamin D deficiency puts her in the same category as dainty anorexics with vitamin D deficiency, so the dumb cow will probably think that her problem is not consuming enough vitamin D. Consuming too much vitamin D will lead to a vitamin D overdose which is very fucking dangerous. Oh well, I'm sure we can trust Doctorlynn though if she decides to eat even more meat and dairy, after all she knows what's right for her.
Moving around more for better circulation would help that out, right ? Or is losing weight literally the only solution to a chronic issue like that (being too fat for body to easily get vit D from storage)

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
Moving around more for better circulation would help that out, right ? Or is losing weight literally the only solution to a chronic issue like that (being too fat for body to easily get vit D from storage)
Just losing weight, circulation has nothing to do with it. It's not that blood doesn't flow there, the molecules literally can't reach the blood stream that exists. Though you could technically say moving around leads to weight loss therefore it will help. JUST WALK AROUND FATTY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TREE?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Just losing weight, circulation has nothing to do with it. It's not that blood doesn't flow there, the molecules literally can't reach the blood stream that exists. Though you could technically say moving around leads to weight loss therefore it will help. JUST WALK AROUND FATTY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TREE?
Going outside would help tho right? Get vitamin D via the sun and then the fat storage issue wont matter.

It could distract her from eating, too.

Lol they should just look her outside...

Or... lock the fridge... pantry... dog/cat food...

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
Going outside would help tho right? Get vitamin D via the sun and then the fat storage issue wont matter.

It could distract her from eating, too.

Lol they should just look her outside...

Or... lock the fridge... pantry... dog/cat food...
I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier: she already gets plenty vitamin D from her food, her deficiency diagnosis doesn't mean her body doesn't have any vitamin D, it does, it just can't get out of the cells its stored in. Going out to the sun won't do anything. The only thing it would do is create more vitamin D that will also be stored in her fat cells and won't be able to get out.

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
Lel she's been pre diabetic for a long time booboo. She can fool others and herself but she can't fool me or others who know stuff in the field. Her knuckles, bladder infection and sunken eyes are more than 100% proof of pre type 2. Haven't been following hamber because she's just so fucking boring and dsp and boogie are more disgusting and entertaining, but good to see that all she's doing is lying to herself. Also she's not unique. Most people are anemic and vitamin d, b12, and potassium deficient. I honestly doubt she even went to the doctors. They would have done more blood work at this point and probably would have put her in icu at this point if she really was that sick and had the recurring bladder infection. They would have looked for stuff inside her by now to put it simply. Also keep it up doctor and lab hopping amber to avoid bills, stuff is changing pretty rapidly behind the scenes of most lab companies and their insurance and billing policy. You will have to go to a private one and then they really won't take you in without insurance. Keep lying to yourself.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so all these adipose cells aren't really irrigated ? I thought they had to, since they are basically glucose (or is it glycogen ?) stacks and need to be burned to bring energy to the body when needed (I know it's way more complicated than that, feel free to correct me). So they don't get oxygen delivered by the bloodstream ? Are they at risk of necrosis, or something like this ? :optimistic:
It's just crazy to me, wow, she has a shit ton of vitamin D from eating way too much but it's blocked in her fat because of that exact same reason.

You seem to have some knowledge about the topic, so I'm asking you, but if anyone knows about it could you share it with us ?

kiwifarms.net
not sure how much she is going out these days but she doesn't wear sunscreen and it doesn't take much sun to get vitamin D. she was sitting outside in some videos and she gets in the car to go to walmart. it's not a big deal and she can just take a pill to get the d but still have to consider it can be due to fat and with all of her fat I thought she'd have plenty of vitamin d stored.

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
not sure how much she is going out these days but she doesn't wear sunscreen and it doesn't take much sun to get vitamin D. she was sitting outside in some videos and she gets in the car to go to walmart. it's not a big deal and she can just take a pill to get the d but still have to consider it can be due to fat and with all of her fat I thought she'd have plenty of vitamin d stored.
I think it's just the best sob story she can come up with atm to try and get sympathy and stay relevant. She had to say something to use that clickbait title

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She made an entire video bragging about how her L A B S came back normal. She staged this stupid cringe scene with Becky where they hugged and Becky said, you're

View attachment 1140761

Unfortunately it was one of the videos she deleted because Becky's young nephew was featured and Misty Dawn Pedofucker's house was shown. I know the exact clip of that part is out there, though... somewhere. And that's just one of the times she has referenced labs/followup bloodwork. She a laah. She's had labs out the ass.

And as for her being deficient in vitamin D, no one cares. Most people are.
View attachment 1140766

Hulth things is scary cuz you don't have control... you could wash your pussy though, girl. Or can't you?
Originally posted March 7, 2018. Title: LAB RESULTS _ (PROOF) AUTHENTIC REACTION

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Lel she's been pre diabetic for a long time booboo. She can fool others and herself but she can't fool me or others who know stuff in the field.
The way she smacks her lips when talking but not eating is a clue as well. Excess sugar can cause horrible dry mouth, so I figured she either had just finished 20 servings of candy before turning the camera on, or her body was fighting high blood sugar. Maybe bolth. We'll never know because Fat Amber lies.

Willie Dynamite

Raccoon Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The way she smacks her lips when talking but not eating is a clue as well. Excess sugar can cause horrible dry mouth, so I figured she either had just finished 20 servings of candy before turning the camera on, or her body was fighting high blood sugar. Maybe bolth. We'll never know because Fat Amber lies.
Dont forget, she doesnt drink water because it gives her heartburn. So big hulthy gorl is constantly dehydrated.

I bet she pees pure battery acid at this point

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier: she already gets plenty vitamin D from her food, her deficiency diagnosis doesn't mean her body doesn't have any vitamin D, it does, it just can't get out of the cells its stored in. Going out to the sun won't do anything. The only thing it would do is create more vitamin D that will also be stored in her fat cells and won't be able to get out.
How are the mega-dose Vitamin D supplements going to help her, then? I would expect her doc to understand why she is so low and to not waste resources by stocking her patient's fat with more unusable vitamin d.

Tags
None