Mook-bong | Medical Diagnosis | Tuna Celery Boats - 02/11/20

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
How are the mega-dose Vitamin D supplements going to help her, then? I would expect her doc to understand why she is so low and to not waste resources by stocking her patient's fat with more unusable vitamin d.
From what I gathered by reading through articles was that even if she were to take vitamin d supplements, she would need to take much more than the average person because of the fat.

I just imagined it like the leaking bucket metaphor. There is a bucket (person) that is leaking water (vitamin d is being lowered because of fat and also your body using it) so you need to add enough water to fill the bucket to baseline (perscribe a high dosage of vitamin d to be efficient)

“Our data support the hypothesis that the large amount of adipose tissue in obese individuals serves as a reservoir for vitamin D. The increased amount of vitamin D required to saturate this large reservoir may therefore predispose obese individuals to inadequate serum 25OHD.”

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I understand fat cells 'hold' vitamin D making it less available to the body. I wonder if the same holds true for the other fat soluble vitamins - A, E & K?

Reactions: Cereal Killer

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
My guess regarding the brace is that she had a near fall and instinctively put out her hand, which took more weight than usual and now hurts. I call it a "near fall" because a full-fledged one would have been a disaster requiring a lot more than a neoprene bandage. That thing just doesn't look right, but it's probably just because she distorts everything she wears.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
In an upload shortly before the appearance of the wrist brace, (the one before or the 1 before that - not sure), she laughingly said something about how she thought she'd hurt herself but: "that was another story" & she never went back to it. I don't think anyone asked in the comment section either. Nothing she hates worse than NOT being asked about something she airily alludes to, then doesn't discuss. So... we are then graced with the appearance of said brace; again with no explanation., I don't think more than a few if any, have asked about it.

IF this were legit, (hah!), she's wearing the brace wrong. Her wrist 'owie' didn't stop her from eating with that hand, lifting her bottle of soda or untwisting the cap. She has no trouble lifting, holding weight or turning/twisting that wrist. She certainly didn't sustain an overuse injury & as lacking in imagination as I find myself to be this evening, the only thing I can think of is she lost her balance & ended up putting a lot of weight on that wrist as she caught herself to prevent a fall.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Dont forget, she doesnt drink water because it gives her heartburn. So big hulthy gorl is constantly dehydrated.

I bet she pees pure battery acid at this point
What's worse is that as a deathfat, she really SHOULD be drinking almost 2 gallons of water a day. She's killing her kidneys while letting a bladder infection run rampant. I've known deathfats and less mobile folks to get a bidet attachment for their toilets. There's no excuse to let germs fester like that.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
The way she smacks her lips when talking but not eating is a clue as well. Excess sugar can cause horrible dry mouth, so I figured she either had just finished 20 servings of candy before turning the camera on, or her body was fighting high blood sugar. Maybe bolth. We'll never know because Fat Amber lies.
I thought it was a tell for when shes lying, like some people touch their face or look a certain direction. Its probably both, but the amount she does is unsettling.

Probably trying to reach around the massive shelf ass to wipe.
Or picking up the fork so much.
If she does address it- it'll just be a big fat lah.
Bish is truly showing her nastiness.
She'll even lie and say tons of people messaged her with concern and well wishes, despite the fact none of these messages are to be found in public sight. Barf

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so all these adipose cells aren't really irrigated ? I thought they had to, since they are basically glucose (or is it glycogen ?) stacks and need to be burned to bring energy to the body when needed (I know it's way more complicated than that, feel free to correct me). So they don't get oxygen delivered by the bloodstream ? Are they at risk of necrosis, or something like this ? :optimistic:
It's just crazy to me, wow, she has a shit ton of vitamin D from eating way too much but it's blocked in her fat because of that exact same reason.

You seem to have some knowledge about the topic, so I'm asking you, but if anyone knows about it could you share it with us ?
Adipose cells store triglyceride (as well as glycogen but at very, very low levels), which is the third evolution of glucose in simple terms. When you consume glucose, the excess is turned into glycogen, and when you have too much glycogen (aka you're fuckin fat) it turns to triglyceride. In order to get rid of excess adipose cells you need to either go keto or exercise. Basically, the amount of glucose Amber consumes already produces enough glycogen to serve as energy for her basic living functions, so the body sees no need to use the triglyceride storage.
Those cells do get oxygen delivered to them, but it's just simply not enough, it's called hypoxia, and yes, it can lead to cell necrosis.
How are the mega-dose Vitamin D supplements going to help her, then? I would expect her doc to understand why she is so low and to not waste resources by stocking her patient's fat with more unusable vitamin d.
I admit I didn't watch the video (listening to her voice is grating as hell to me), she said that? Weird. I'm not a human doctor so obviously it's not like I have any qualifications to 100% know what's going on here but it just doesn't make sense because like I said from her eating habits alone you can conclude that she gets plenty vitamin D. So either she's lying or I'm missing something.

I've only done the very baseline studies on human medicine so take my insights with a grain of salt, I'm just armchair diagnosing.

Last edited:

BallSamIck

kiwifarms.net
This bitch collects diagnosis like they're pokemon. A HUGE percent of the population has a Vitamin D deficiency because we don't get enough sun. Literally, She stays in her fucking room or kitchen all the time. Shock, she ends up deficient and has to cry about it like it's so unique. Also, that damn wrist wrap. I know it's 'look guise I'm hurt pay attention!" but it's so ill-fitting and dirty, it's laughable.

And I don't believe for one single second she is not even pre-diabetic. Look at those dark ass knuckles gorl, that's the beetus.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
like I said from her eating habits alone you can conclude that she gets plenty vitamin D.
Looking up foods that are considered to be good sources of vitamin D, I'm not so sure about that.
Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 14.51.44.png
Of this list, cereal, egg yolk, m!lk, and tuna are the ones she's most likely to get it from, and I'm not sure she eats those frequently enough for her to get enough vitamin D from food alone.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Isn't there a thread for playing doctor and trying to diagnose Amber with deficiencies based on random speculation? There should be.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Looking up foods that are considered to be good sources of vitamin D, I'm not so sure about that.
View attachment 1142976
Of this list, cereal, egg yolk, m!lk, and tuna are the ones she's most likely to get it from, and I'm not sure she eats those frequently enough for her to get enough vitamin D from food alone.
Agreed. All we've seen her eat are tube meats. Chicken, turkey.
Rarely if any red meat, besides the meat lovers pizzas and cheeseburgers she gobbles on any given day.

Reactions: dingobaby
Tags
None