Mook-bong | Medical Diagnosis | Tuna Celery Boats - 02/11/20

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Things amber does that contribute to uti: poor hygiene, rewearing underwear and leggings, high blood sugar, not taking antibiotics properly, eating a bad diet that contributes to unhealthy genital flora, not going to the bathroom when the need arises. It's important for women to drink water, go to the can regularly, and wash your "taco" daily. Wear cotton undies and wear clean clothes each day. Some women change undies twice a day to keep area fresh. I think her dirty habits and poor diet are making her pussy into a petri dish.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Things amber does that contribute to uti: poor hygiene, rewearing underwear and leggings, high blood sugar, not taking antibiotics properly, eating a bad diet that contributes to unhealthy genital flora, not going to the bathroom when the need arises.
I said it in another thread but I'm officially convinced that she doesn't have a UTI. UTIs SUCK. Only an idiot would want to suffer through one for as long as she's claimed that she's had one.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Things amber does that contribute to uti: poor hygiene, rewearing underwear and leggings, high blood sugar, not taking antibiotics properly, eating a bad diet that contributes to unhealthy genital flora, not going to the bathroom when the need arises. It's important for women to drink water, go to the can regularly, and wash your "taco" daily. Wear cotton undies and wear clean clothes each day. Some women change undies twice a day to keep area fresh. I think her dirty habits and poor diet are making her pussy into a petri dish.
IOW, being alive.

I'm not even convinced she has an ongoing UTI, unless her pain threshold is sky high. And the way she whines about shit, I'm kind of doubtful about that.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
At this point maybe she should simply just go full nude. Only blurring out the boobs and crotch to avoid Youtube censure. It's not like she goes anywhere much anymore, anyway.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't there a thread for playing doctor and trying to diagnose Amber with deficiencies based on random speculation? There should be.
There is the health speculation thread, but this discussion is relevant to this thread as it was a topic in her video. That is my opinion, anyway. Mods are the authority.
Just wanted to clarify that this is correct. The discussion taking place is relevant to this thread, "medical diagnosis" is even in the title of the video.

If these kinds of posts were derailing a perpetual thread e.g. General Discussion, Social Media, etc. (please report as "off topic" or "health derail" or similar when you see this) then in that case it would all be moved to Health Speculation.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
At this point maybe she should simply just go full nude. Only blurring out the boobs and crotch to avoid Youtube censure. It's not like she goes anywhere much anymore, anyway.
In that filthy ass house, I imagine that would be worse, NGL.

But maybe eric would finally start USING his hoard of candles if she did that.

Or they'd hoard gas masks instead.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Hold up now. She said no doctor has ever conducted labs on her, AND YET, around holiday time, she said the doctor called her after her labs to tell her he ordered a scrip. She said this. I remember she said this. I remember we argued about whether not not labs come back that fast. The bigger the fatty, the fatter the lies. Why do they do this. All of them. Why!
Hmmm to be fair to Albert (and I fucking hate doing that) she didn't say no Dr has ever conducted labs on her....she said (not verbatim) 'whenever I went to my doctor they never ran labs on me'........*long pause* 'when I went for this problem they didn't run labs on me which I thought was weird'
Well here's a thought lardass, why not just request them to if you're so concerned???

A bit later she's saying she was scared because she's 'never had abnormal labs before' (and I absolutely 100% fucking no way believe that shit)

I really couldn't watch or listen to much of this though
How is it her eating habits seem to be regressing? She's absolutely vile...seen pigs at troughs who eat with more decorum ffs

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm to be fair to Albert (and I fucking hate doing that) she didn't say no Dr has ever conducted labs on her....she said (not verbatim) 'whenever I went to my doctor they never ran labs on me'........*long pause* 'when I went for this problem they didn't run labs on me which I thought was weird'
Well here's a thought lardass, why not just request them to if you're so concerned???

A bit later she's saying she was scared because she's 'never had abnormal labs before' (and I absolutely 100% fucking no way believe that shit)

I really couldn't watch or listen to much of this though
How is it her eating habits seem to be regressing? She's absolutely vile...seen pigs at troughs who eat with more decorum ffs
No doctor has run labs on her because she usually only sees them after being forced to use them as followup post-er visit. The er probably ran labs. That the weight doctor she supposedly saw didn't run labs is surprising to me, which probably means she either didn't actually see him or he gave her a lab order and she didn't fill it. Perhaps this doctor was the first one with an in-office phlebotomist, so she couldn't get out of having the labs done.

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the UTI doesn't hurt her as much as it would a human. It's got to be a constant state of pain just existing in a 600lb body. Regular humans get aches and pains just from existing as old people and that's even when they (we :'() are a normal size and are active because they(we) have jobs.
The diabetic neuropathy may also help.

Tags
None