Mook-bong | Veggie Bagel Burgers | Eat with Me - 02/06/20

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Eating alone. She explained in her last 1 that her housemates have different schedules. 3 housemates, including her Significant Other, yet she's always eating alone. No one will even sit with her periodically & keep her company while she's eating?
So, what are those schedules? With Eric & Rickie, since they go to school/work, they would have normal eating schedules. But for Amber and Becky, this is weird. Becky lost weight, likely with Freshly and portion control and probably eats at the same time as the boys since she may not have the same sleeping schedule as Amber, but some of the meals could be at the same time. It seems that they eat together only when they go out or have food delivered.

WhatHappenedToOurSociety

Shut up, Dustin!
kiwifarms.net
So, what are those schedules? With Eric & Rickie, since they go to school/work, they would have normal eating schedules. But for Amber and Becky, this is weird. Becky lost weight, likely with Freshly and portion control and probably eats at the same time as the boys since she may not have the same sleeping schedule as Amber, but some of the meals could be at the same time. It seems that they eat together only when they go out or have food delivered.
That's quite optimistic of you, thinking Eric is actually going to school...

Plaguemine

Ah new disease-filth for stoopid man-things!
kiwifarms.net
Ok I have to ask this because Its been bothering me.
Isnt a mookbong/muckbang supposed to be alot if food at once and something you would rarely do?
Is it really a muckbang if this is her normal portions and probably one of many meals a day? This is just lunch, amber.

I have too assume it's to trick the feeders into watching?

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Everything about this is horrifying.
Unless you pretend the burger in front of her face is a beak, then it’s amusing for a millisecond.

Also, I wonder if all the mukbangs are an attempt to be more like Nikocado Avacado. Because he’s a slightly more successful train wreck.
I don't think anyone could be anything like Nikocado Avocado. She's welcome to try though.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eating alone. She explained in her last 1 that her housemates have different schedules. 3 housemates, including her Significant Other, yet she's always eating alone. No one will even sit with her periodically & keep her company while she's eating?
TBH I'm pretty sure she prefers to eat alone.

I've heard a few references to Shrimpgate, but I haven't followed this person long. Where might I acquire more information on this subject?
This is the KF thread for the video. Keep in mind that the thread is almost a year old so while you're free to read it, please do not necro it.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
"I DON'T choose my thumbnails!"
- Constantly uses thumbnails where her monstrous mouth is open as she brandishes food.

"I'm on a weight loss journey"
- Constantly uploads videos of her eating.

"I want to be known for more than my weight!"
-Constantly clickbaits her body and poses with food in "fat girl" poses

Amber... This shit is really, really tired. Just admit that without your gargantuan weight you have NOTHING. Nothing that makes you unique, nothing that would make you money, nothing that people would even consider watching.

This bitch makes a living BECAUSE she's super morbidly obese and she knows it. So do we.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Ok I have to ask this because Its been bothering me.
Isnt a mookbong/muckbang supposed to be alot if food at once and something you would rarely do?
Is it really a muckbang if this is her normal portions and probably one of many meals a day? This is just lunch, amber.

I have too assume it's to trick the feeders into watching?
Many Americans/westerners have bastardized the genre to be "obese person eats food sloppily" instead of what the original genre had been

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
her thoughts and opinions on mookbongs alone is enough to have her institutionalized

she has to eat everything on her plate because she already counted the calories sooo... 200 IQ right there

these are new slippers and the heels are already that worn out? what the fuck amber? is that her ankle rolls wearing them down?
View attachment 1134230

they're super cute amber, we totes need to see them on
I am pretty sure there is an inch thick layer of hard, rough crust on her heels. That and the 600lb pressure on the slippers. Even new slippers would look like that after one use.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I've heard a few references to Shrimpgate, but I haven't followed this person long. Where might I acquire more information on this subject?
To understand Shrimpgate you almost have to watch the 20 or so videos leading up to it. (I just realized how MANY videos Fat Amber puts out. I guess you can do that when you don't care about your content quality.) Amber lost subscribers because Sabine Davis and others were calling for a mass unsubscribe right about that time, it worked, and Fatty got the orange chicken scared out of her. It would have been funnier but I guess everyone resubscribed afterwards making Amber even more smug than ever. That's okay though because the more money her subscribers and viewers keep making for her, the quicker she can eat herself into a painful death, which I am totally here for.

Plaguemine

Ah new disease-filth for stoopid man-things!
kiwifarms.net
Many Americans/westerners have bastardized the genre to be "obese person eats food sloppily" instead of what the original genre had been
So instead of it about eating alot of food in one sitting for fun. It's about looking like your a pig to a troff?

Alright, thanks for the clarification cause I felt like it was missing something.
-
I also like her desperate attempts to make it look like shes not eating alot by using two serving plates and some carrots to spread it out more. We all know she probably had four more meals right after that before her first nap.
God I'm bored just watching her, if I lived like she did I would eat alot too. Theres NOTHING else to do!
Im new to amber so I'm probably beating a dead horse saying that...

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
her thoughts and opinions on mookbongs alone is enough to have her institutionalized

she has to eat everything on her plate because she already counted the calories sooo... 200 IQ right there

these are new slippers and the heels are already that worn out? what the fuck amber? is that her ankle rolls wearing them down?
View attachment 1134230

they're super cute amber, we totes need to see them on
My immediate thought when she kept harping about her slippers is she cant wear the flats anymore. She even mentions the flats are uncomfortable, which if you have worn flats that fit it shouldn't hurt or be uncomfortable just as casual shoes. Every screen shot of her feet in them shows her foot busting out the tops and basically slanted to the ground. PL but ive owned a few pairs of those walmart flats and they are essentially cardboard with shit fabric attached with not much wiggle room for fat wide feet. I think her feet have become so swollen that she has to resort to them bad boys to walk.

Tags
None