Mook-bong | Veggie Bagel Burgers | Eat with Me - 02/06/20

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know how her million step goal is going? It's been a month.

But if she ate like this three times a day, the weight would just slide off her. Her bmr at 519 is over 3000 (assuming she's 5'3"?) 2100 would be a substantial deficit than that already and even her sedentary lifestyle burns a few hundred more calories. She could get down to about 320 just off of 2100 calories a day.

I'd argue that even real dieters shouldn't be too miserable, but amberlynn isn't a normal dieter. She just needs to learn how to eat like a human.
Sure, if she ate like that for three meals a day, and didn't eat anything else. But Amber eats an entire bag of veggie nuggets with ranch dressing as an evening snack.

I agree that real dieters shouldn't be miserable* or hungry. But they do have to be disciplined. Pedo Jared eating a footlong sub and a 6 inch sub daily, each with a bag of chips and a diet soda, managed to lose weight. Weight watchers doesn't restrict anything, you just have to balance it out through the day. The latter seems like it would be more difficult for amber because she can't control herself around food. One walmart sundae cup turns into two or three.

*I would argue that Amber, specifically, would do better on a diet where she's not getting too much pleasure out of the meals, because she needs to learn to eat because we all have to eat, not to eat for pleasure, joy, comfort, something to do. She has nothing in her life to do except shop for food, plan her food and eat her food. I have no idea what that diet would consist of or how she'd manage the hours in between eating when eating food or thinking of food is her whole life. If she lived alone, and was able to drive, the ideal solution for her would be to only keep a day's worth of food in the house. If she wants to have her 2-3k calories all at once, so be it. But there's nothing else left till tomorrow's shop.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I would argue that Amber, specifically, would do better on a diet where she's not getting too much pleasure out of the meals, because she needs to learn to eat because we all have to eat, not to eat for pleasure, joy, comfort, something to do. She has nothing in her life to do except shop for food, plan her food and eat her food. I have no idea what that diet would consist of or how she'd manage the hours in between eating when eating food or thinking of food is her whole life.
I am not sure if I quite agree with this.
For most people, eating is a enjoyable activities. Sure, we need to eat to live, but going out with friends to eat something good is pleasurable. I am not sure if Amber find eating really pleasurable; it is more like an addiction. It is more like she must eat, and it does not matter what it is. If she was faced with a choice between a small lobster dinner or a papa mexicana, she would choose the later one.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if I quite agree with this.
For most people, eating is a enjoyable activities. Sure, we need to eat to live, but going out with friends to eat something good is pleasurable. I am not sure if Amber find eating really pleasurable; it is more like an addiction. It is more like she must eat, and it does not matter what it is. If she was faced with a choice between a small lobster dinner or a papa mexicana, she would choose the later one.
Yeah, I agree with your point for regular people, but for someone like amber for whom just the act of eating makes her want to eat more and more after a meal. I really don't think she's a food addict in the clinical sense. Just wanting to eat all the time, having no willpower and a huge appetite, and enjoying food more than anything else doesn't make her an addict. She says she's a food addict because it absolves her of any responsibility related to her lack of willpower or self control.

If there's a whole pizza and you have a slice and really enjoy it, you might have a second slice, even knowing it's not the healthiest choice, but then you'll be satisfied and go on with your day being fine to put the rest of the pizza in the fridge for another time. If amber has a slice of pizza, she won't be satisfied till she has the whole thing. Even if she walks away originally, she won't be able to control herself till it's gone. That's not addiction, it's lack of control and a bottomless appetite.

If you go back to around the time Destiny had that surprise birthday party for her, the one she thought was just going to be a christmas get together. Either Mary or Sharla brought a ham covered ham and cheese ball. In the next video, she said they didn't have many leftovers, except that ham and cheese ball, she tried to pick the ham off and ate some of it, but really didn't like it. I think they were going to bring it to Destiny's mom's place or something. A food addict would have probably powered through it, but presented with something she didn't like, she had restraint. The problem with amber is that there isn't much she doesn't like. Take this hypothetical situation: she has bread, ham and cheese, but she's only allowed to eat the bread and/or cheese if she eats it with ham. So she has a ham and cheese sandwich, she's probably not going to be able to do too much damage because she doesn't like ham. If it was turkey and cheese, she'd have one sandwich and obsess over the leftovers and within a few hours, she'd go through all the turkey, cheese and bread because she can't stop with something till it's gone.

Fundamentally, amber likes food. It's the only thing that makes her face and eyes light up, just listening to her talk about it is like listening to someone talk about great sex they had. Remember that video of her deep-throating the kebab? And the way she was just orgasmic over all the food she got to eat on her uber eats staycation? Amber loves food, she does love a lot of shitty food, like her own cooking, but all in all, she loves food. For someone who loves food, has a bottomless appetite and no willpower, it seems like the only effective weight loss tool for her is to only have things she'll eat but doesn't love. She needs to break up with her food lover and her part-time food lover, the cheat meal/day. Normal people can enjoy eating as a pleasurable activity. Amber needs to learn to make food sustenance only.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I never heard of this person before despite them having their own board, but watching this for three minutes.. Christ. Anxiety has made it so that I have to watch everything I eat less I have that -one- burger that pushes me over the edge and leaves me stroking out / having a heart attack / developing a pulmonary embolism. Seeing this whale of a person shovel down all that salty, calorie-laden food makes me wonder just how many years / months / days they have left to live. The fat's clogging up them arteries, the salt's constricting them, and the calories, well, that's just more blubber right there. It's only a matter of time until a blood clot sends her down, or she loses both feet to diabetes. And for what? Eating food on a camera like a pig?

I never understood Mukbangs. Why are they popular? If you want to socialize with your audience why not just stare at a camera for five minutes? Are you so damn fat that you have to suck down a quarter pounder with cheese or risk hypoglycemia taking you out? Folk enjoy this, and that's what worries me.
Mukbangs are a korean thing for people who live alone and want the experience of eating with someone, kind of like a restaurant. Americans have taken that concept and made the bastard child who eats too fucking much and insists on being gross while they do it.

Legalsegull

kiwifarms.net
I dont even know what to say about this video... Its such a nothing burger it almost hurt. I truly dont know how anyone could make it to the end. Just a whole lot of crunching sounds, cringy ass shots of her shoving a sandwhich in her face and the same thing over and over. I wish i had something funny or witty to say but this is just sad

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Sure, if she ate like that for three meals a day, and didn't eat anything else. But Amber eats an entire bag of veggie nuggets with ranch dressing as an evening snack.

I agree that real dieters shouldn't be miserable* or hungry. But they do have to be disciplined. Pedo Jared eating a footlong sub and a 6 inch sub daily, each with a bag of chips and a diet soda, managed to lose weight. Weight watchers doesn't restrict anything, you just have to balance it out through the day. The latter seems like it would be more difficult for amber because she can't control herself around food. One walmart sundae cup turns into two or three.
I'll take my :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:, but honestly? That's the problem then, not the few times she's being good. If you want to bitch about this meal, the only problem is sheer volume, not really calorie content. It's a little much for 1/3 equally divided, but that's gravel on the side of Amberlynn's weight loss road.

She still doesn't know how to eat like a human.

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that in the information age, where answers to many of our questions are at our fingertips, Hamber can't be bothered or is too fucking stupid to google how to skin a kiwi. If she took a moment instead of rushing to stuff her face, she'd find that spoons are pretty helpful in getting the meat out. Just like the emergency vet she couldn't figure out that you might have to click around to find the info you want. She almost has boomer levels of incompetence with most of the internet and tech.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I'll take my :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:, but honestly? That's the problem then, not the few times she's being good. If you want to bitch about this meal, the only problem is sheer volume, not really calorie content. It's a little much for 1/3 equally divided, but that's gravel on the side of Amberlynn's weight loss road.

She still doesn't know how to eat like a human.
That was my original point. Volume. She wanted to go off freshly because she thought she wanted to take of the training wheels on portion control, but when not eating Freshly, she can't control her portions. If she had one serving of the veggie burger instead of two, she'd have been back to the freshly calorie range. She could have cut up the veggie burger and put it around both halves of the bagel and still had veggie burger in every bite. Those laughing cow wedges go a long way, one would have easily covered both halves of the bagel, that shaves off some more calories w/o sacrificing the taste or satisfaction.

I agree, this meal was within a decent calorie range for someone amber's size trying to lose weight. It's not a meal for someone trying to show that they are trying to learn about portion control. She's had almost the same meal when she wasn't trying to lose weight: bread of some sort, open face, breakfast sausage patties, laughing cow cheese and cucumber, and an apple on the side.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that in the information age, where answers to many of our questions are at our fingertips, Hamber can't be bothered or is too fucking stupid to google how to skin a kiwi. If she took a moment instead of rushing to stuff her face, she'd find that spoons are pretty helpful in getting the meat out. Just like the emergency vet she couldn't figure out that you might have to click around to find the info you want. She almost has boomer levels of incompetence with most of the internet and tech.
I know a good ole boy from Texas who just eats them without skinning them. Not my cup of tea but an option. But thinking about it, I find it strange that she would buy a fruit she didn't know how to eat. She's either exceptional or acting stupid. Can't ever tell with her.

Tags
None