Mook-bong | Veggie Bagel Burgers | Eat with Me - 02/06/20

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Her neck must hurt like hell, it's like she's sitting all hunched over with her head pushed as far from her chest as possible.
A human head weighs approx 10-11 lbs (brain, skull, organs). Add the whole moon-face-fat, and the upper back hump that could impede her ability to have better posture... this neck has to be struggling.

Also, what's with the sideburns ? Can't she put them behind her ears ? Does she think it makes her face look daintier ? They look nasty and only shows her neglect. Really highlights her huge circle of a face.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where the Portuguese claim comes from. I know she allegedly said it at one time. But Portuguese are just white people. They don't have brown knuckles unless they have the beetus too. Ironically, the Portuguese claim is also historically a cover for suspected non-white ancestry. Stupid Amber just went with that boomerism to deflect from her obvious beetus.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I don't know where the Portuguese claim comes from. I know she allegedly said it at one time. But Portuguese are just white people. They don't have brown knuckles unless they have the beetus too. Ironically, the Portuguese claim is also historically a cover for suspected non-white ancestry. Stupid Amber just went with that boomerism to deflect from her obvious beetus.
Hence today Brazilian makes more sense than that Portuguese claim. Speaking of Brazilian, who would win; Amberlynn or a churrascaria?

Tags
None