Morbius -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Let's see:
- the majority of the trailer is blue and orange
- generic score that rips off something preexisting that's much better
- generic plot that rips off Doctor Strange (which was already a rip off)
- famous likable actors shoved in there to make the public want to see it more
- produced by Sony

We've got a winner, ladies and gentlemen!!!

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
- famous likable actors shoved in there to make the public want to see it more
I genuinely hope Keaton is setting up a Sinister Six film with him as the lead. Sony's already got Michael Keaton, Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhall and Tom Hardy as villains. Throw in Black Cat or that fucking rabbit chick and maybe a black guy for diversity and you got a pretty impressive posse.

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely hope Keaton is setting up a Sinister Six film with him as the lead. Sony's already got Michael Keaton, Jared Leto, Jake Gyllenhall and Tom Hardy as villains. Throw in Black Cat or that fucking rabbit chick and maybe a black guy for diversity and you got a pretty impressive posse.
If I remember correctly there was a black guy as a side villain in Spider-Man Homecoming. So there you have it...

frozenrunner

Back to the salt mines...
kiwifarms.net
Looks okay, I guess. I love traditional vampire stuff (as in the lore, powers, gothic settings, etc.) but it's been done much better by other movies.

I wish Snipes as Blade would inexplicably show up in this movie and kick his ass.

Last edited:
Tags
None